There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Avoca male lions

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

Mohawk and Nkuhumas.

9 users Like DARK MANE's post

United States BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator
( This post was last modified: 01-15-2023, 01:13 AM by BA0701 )

(01-14-2023, 10:23 PM)criollo2mil Wrote: Look how it’s showing posts to me:

Oh yes, I have seen that exact same thing on occasion. Honestly, I usually switch browsers when it happens, and the issue goes away (precisely the reason for my running the three browsers I listed, which I never did before, until I started seeing this issue on this site). Funny thing is, I use Firefox exclusively on my Linux system, and I do not get the issue there, but Firefox on my Windows PC does it so often that I only ever visit the site using Edge on my PC, where it happens much less. Check updates, and sometimes the problem resolves itself. I am not sure why it happens, at issue, I believe, is that we are sharing so many hyperlinks from so many different sources, one source updates their site code before others have caught up and we can see problems. I know one thing I have had issues with is not having accounts on some of these other sites (I didn't even have an Instagram until very recently), or at least being logged out of the accounts I do have so I can verify links work for everyone.
3 users Like BA0701's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

Mohawk on 15th January

*This image is copyright of its original author

13 users Like DARK MANE's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned
( This post was last modified: 01-17-2023, 05:52 AM by DARK MANE )

Mohawk and Nkuhumas
12 users Like DARK MANE's post

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

12 users Like Potato's post

Mwk85 Offline

Mohawk 

11 users Like Mwk85's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

Southern avocas males with plain camp pride

12 users Like DARK MANE's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

" Mohawk, he has been chased in all northern sabi sands by the young intruders. But somehow he managed to slip away from their hands everytime. Still has full control over Nkuhumas."

11 users Like DARK MANE's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

Mohawk was baby sitting 3/7 nkuhuma cubs.

13 users Like DARK MANE's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

Mohawk.

7 users Like DARK MANE's post

United States afortich Offline
Contributor

Mohawk.

6 users Like afortich's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

1/2 Southern avocas.

5 users Like DARK MANE's post

United States GhostCatP-22 Offline

Is Mohawk close to where the injured nkuhuma lioness is? 
His lastet pictures are beautiful! He has a unique face and his mane is definitely darker. He’s being such a good pride male, Tumbela definitely emotionally fell apart after losing his brothers and dealing with a take over so I’m glad Mohawk stayed strong. The lionesses and pride seem very loyal to him.
4 users Like GhostCatP-22's post

WildLeonis Away

Well it’s still early for Mohawk. He only lost DM and Blondie a couple of months ago and the Black Dam males just started giving him trouble about a month ago and are still around. So time will tell how this plays out. That said, he still looks confident and healthy. He’s still announcing his presence and continues to be seen with the pride. All of which are good things. Hopefully he’ll continue to have success despite the challenges.
3 users Like WildLeonis's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned
( This post was last modified: 01-23-2023, 04:43 PM by DARK MANE )

Mohawk on 23rd January.
10 users Like DARK MANE's post