There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
The Birmingham Males

BigLion39 Offline
( This post was last modified: 01-31-2023, 12:53 PM by BigLion39 )

(01-31-2023, 12:26 AM)Mapokser Wrote: the new picture of him in bad shape ( that wasn't released ), you say, is not recent but before he met the Othawas?

From what I'm reading on FB from people that post credible info and not BS is that pic was taken before he left Ulusaba and traveled to the Buffalo, met Scorro Jr and the 2 young lionesses. Thats all I know and all I've read that seems to be agreed upon. That poster supposedly took the post down after being called out on the BS. Others would know way better than I but thats what I'm reading.
5 users Like BigLion39's post

Duco Ndona Offline
Contributor

That obviously is not the rumoured recent picture though. As that one is not released and thus couldnt be used in that post.

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

@BigLion39 oh I see, this is not the picture I was talking about.

This one wasn't released to the public, but some people have seen it in private ( I saw it too but was asked to not share it because they don't want rumors to grow ).

Duco Ndona Offline
Contributor

Can we atleast get some specific info on this picture on what the source is and what is on the picture that leads people to believe he has less than 48 hours?

Not asking for names or something like that.

Just a confirmed guide showed it through webcam. Showing Nhenha bleeding and really thin while standing beneath a tree in Londolozi. Or something like that. 

The rumours are now circulating anyway.

Hairy tummy Offline

Better just waiting till and real proof is posted
3 users Like Hairy tummy's post

Duco Ndona Offline
Contributor

Keep in mind that lions like this typically just disapear. So this may be the last report we may get.

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 02-01-2023, 05:43 AM by Mapokser Edit Reason: Typo )

He didn't seem to have any new injuries, he is lying down with his back facing the camera. He is thin ( more than he was when with Othawas ). That's it.

I'm not knowledgeable enough to say how bad that is, never mind to estimate if he is dying in 48 hours or dying at all.

I didn't want to comment the photo to not alienate anybody or add to the rumors but since this whole picture and the "48h left" is causing confusion I decided to say this.

Can't say anything about sources or any proof, just describe what I saw in the photo, so take it with a grain of salt.
3 users Like Mapokser's post

Duco Ndona Offline
Contributor

Thanks. That already clears up a lot.
3 users Like Duco Ndona's post

BigLion39 Offline

No idea what pic you guys are talking about, I guess I'm not privy to that. But from what I read and was shared all over social media is what I saw. Who knows. Too confusing.
2 users Like BigLion39's post

Mwk85 Offline
( This post was last modified: 02-01-2023, 02:06 PM by Mwk85 Edit Reason: Added additional information to the post )

Nkuhuma male has been seen and some information in regards to Nhenha in the Facebook link.

Credit: Diff Marimane 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f...tid=Nif5oz

7 users Like Mwk85's post

Duco Ndona Offline
Contributor

I guess that means the mystery photo wasnt recent and we know even less now.
1 user Likes Duco Ndona's post

1999gc8 Offline

(02-01-2023, 02:05 PM)Mwk85 Wrote: Nkuhuma male has been seen and some information in regards to Nhenha in the Facebook link.

The facebook link is broken or do you need to be a facebook member to view it?
3 users Like 1999gc8's post

Mwk85 Offline

(02-01-2023, 02:20 PM)1999gc8 Wrote:
(02-01-2023, 02:05 PM)Mwk85 Wrote: Nkuhuma male has been seen and some information in regards to Nhenha in the Facebook link.

Not sure, I tried the link and it took me to Diff's post without any issue.
1 user Likes Mwk85's post

United States BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator
( This post was last modified: 02-01-2023, 07:36 PM by BA0701 )

(02-01-2023, 07:18 PM)Mwk85 Wrote:
(02-01-2023, 02:20 PM)1999gc8 Wrote:

Not sure, I tried the link and it took me to Diff's post without any issue.

Yeah, this one says "Sorry, something went wrong. We are working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can.", which is different from the usual "This is a Private group, you must be a member to view this post" that we often get.

What was the gist of the information posted on Nhenha?

Duco Ndona Offline
Contributor

It works fine here.

Though for those struggling. This is the info in it.

Quote:Young Birmingham male was found this morning on his own ,we know there are lots of people plus us guides having a question if the big Birmingham is still alive or not and the answer is we haven't yet come across his tracks since we last saw him with the tumbela and Othawa's on a Buffalo kill .I'll keep on trying day in day out to see if we find signs of him #inyatigamelodge Diff Marimane
6 users Like Duco Ndona's post