There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
The Birmingham Males

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

Old video of nsuku and scrapper of 2015. They had fought for the mating right and atlast nsuku emerge victorious.

10 users Like DARK MANE's post

United States criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

If this report is credible.   It’s sad to report.   Nhenha has passed away.

Attached Files Image(s)

7 users Like criollo2mil's post

Duco Ndona Online
Contributor

RIP. Atleast he no longer has to suffer anymore.
4 users Like Duco Ndona's post

Musa15 Offline

R.I.P. He gave it his all.
4 users Like Musa15's post

Contributor

(01-29-2023, 11:26 PM)criollo2mil Wrote: If this report is credible.   It’s sad to report.   Nhenha has passed away.

Sorry guys:   LET ME HIGHLIGHT THE DISCLAIMER.

THIS IS IF REPORT IS CREDIBLE.

I am seeing much backlash that this report is pre mature.   UNCONFIRMED 

My apologies please.    But I dint know what to believe MYSELF
5 users Like criollo2mil's post

United States sik94 Offline
Sikander Hayat

Wow. That's a shame. There isn't a better way to go out than fighting for a territory. Definitely left a lasting impression on me. RIP.
4 users Like sik94's post

United States afortich Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 01-30-2023, 02:00 AM by afortich )

(01-30-2023, 12:26 AM)criollo2mil Wrote:
(01-29-2023, 11:26 PM)criollo2mil Wrote: If this report is credible.   It’s sad to report.   Nhenha has passed away.

Sorry guys:   LET ME HIGHLIGHT THE DISCLAIMER.

THIS IS IF REPORT IS CREDIBLE.

I am seeing much backlash that this report is pre mature.   UNCONFIRMED 

My apologies please.    But I dint know what to believe MYSELF

No worries buddy. So Nhenha's death is not confirmed yet ??
1 user Likes afortich's post

Duco Ndona Online
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 01-30-2023, 01:26 AM by Duco Ndona )

We shall see what it ends up being.

His situation is bad enough for him to pass on any moment.
But this could also just as easily drag on for a while.
4 users Like Duco Ndona's post

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

Weird report. Heard from Londolozi? It's quite far from the west where he is. Usually it takes other lodges a while to become aware of any major event in their neighbors.

He also was far from skin and bones, the injuries weren't life threatening and he was last seen feeding. Unless he got attacked again the report doesn't seem true to me.

Do we know, from the past, if this guy giving the info is reliable?
2 users Like Mapokser's post

Contributor

(01-30-2023, 05:16 AM)Mapokser Wrote: Weird report. Heard from Londolozi? It's quite far from the west where he is. Usually it takes other lodges a while to become aware of any major event in their neighbors.

He also was far from skin and bones, the injuries weren't life threatening and he was last seen feeding. Unless he got attacked again the report doesn't seem true to me.

Do we know, from the past, if this guy giving the info is reliable?

Doesn’t mean it was londolozi giving the report.   Apparently that’s the name of a private FB group.   Exclusive to select personnel.   It was there the news apparently was posted.  They share information across Sabi sand.    But I’ve also seen messages saying it’s not confirmed.   But it doesn’t look good.  

He has been sighted by a dulini guide in very bad shape.   The picture he shared privately looks very bleak for him.   I myself doubt he makes it last 48 hours.  Hope I’m wrong.
7 users Like criollo2mil's post

Duco Ndona Online
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 01-30-2023, 01:17 PM by Duco Ndona )

One problem that worsens this is the mayor fanboy issues in the wildlife communities.

On one end we have fans expecting a mountain of evidence that their favorite king died. Evidence that nature itself often does not even allow the guides to have.

On the other it results in constant harrasment from fans.
So the guides may simply choose to avoid posting bad news. Just good news. GiviGiving a distorted view.

It may very well be that his passing or other news of a worsening condition simply does reach us anymore. Aside of rumours of sightings from trackers or guides on special closed facebook groups..
5 users Like Duco Ndona's post

BigLion39 Offline

I read a ton of conflicting info on this and supposedly it is not confirmed. Also read this pic is from many days ago, before he was sighted with the Buffalo, Scorro2, and the young lionesses.
7 users Like BigLion39's post

Canada Mdz123 Offline
Contributor

This is very unfortunate news. I guess we are all waiting the official report from the reserves to see if this is true or not.
2 users Like Mdz123's post

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

@BigLion39 the new picture of him in bad shape ( that wasn't released ), you say, is not recent but before he met the Othawas?

Duco Ndona Online
Contributor

I think the pic in the latest unconfirmed announcement is from before the buffalo meal.

There apparently is another picture being shared privatly that is recent.