There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
The Birmingham Males

uknowndop Offline
New Join

Could it be that the NYM got caught? In my observation on those photos he has some new puncture wounds on his hind legs and belly. Let's hope they provide us some up to date photos from rangers, instead of spamming random people who were on safari and post a picture of lions.

United States criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

(01-05-2023, 04:26 AM)SMK350 Wrote: @criollo2mil let be cautiously optimistic but there are people on FB saying they followed her account and she is not longer in Africa but just posting late. There’s a language barrier here.

Yes.   I’m very leery myself.  I have a feeling something is being lost in translation here
1 user Likes criollo2mil's post

Contributor

(01-05-2023, 04:53 AM)BA0701 Wrote: Again @criollo2mil has nailed it, hopefully, we get some confirmation on the status of PCMs, BBoys, and Skorro Jr from one of the reserves. 

If all is well across the board, as seems might be indicated by these recent comments, it may help explain the confusing, and somewhat misleading information we have been receiving from the beginning of this story.

I am still not 100% convinced my friend.   I do have a feeling something seems off.   Many guests post images weeks after taking them.  I’ve asked some friends that speak Portuguese to ask nicely.   And be specific as to why the actual date is imperative.   I have seen the posts from others saying the guest left SA a few weeks agitané is enroutecto Finland now.  Hehehe.   So the resolution is unclear to me.
4 users Like criollo2mil's post

Musa15 Offline

This thread has been a roler coaster for the past 6 pages or so. The poster who said that if they wanted to create drama they've suceeded, is spot on.
3 users Like Musa15's post

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

What I hear is that the woman is claiming the pictures are from today. So she's either lying or ranger indeed thought Nhenha was Skorro Jr and the fight might have been a small skirmish.

Skorro Jr and NK together doesn't make sense.
3 users Like Mapokser's post

Canada Robot00 Offline

Yah it seems quite fast for NYM and skorro jr to join forces quite soon. It's not impossible but NYM was trying to eliminate him not long ago, like last week.

Im keeping an open mind as there's a lot of chatter and the more people write/post without evidence the more confusing everything becomes
1 user Likes Robot00's post

Hairy tummy Offline

Lets hope its Click baiting at its finest and all parties are ok. Why no pictures of the mane/blood, nk n skorro together so soon afterwards, plus, a old photos of nk used,all sounds a bit fishy. Be great to get some clarification as people guessing scenarios on here just causes friction
4 users Like Hairy tummy's post

Contributor

Here are the direct questions and responses for context. 

But again, please note these are being translated by IG into Portuguese and English respectively

Attached Files Image(s)

6 users Like criollo2mil's post

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

There's nothing wrong with the translation. Unless she's lying ( idk why she would ) Nhenha is alive and apparently pretty well.
4 users Like Mapokser's post

United States SMK350 Offline

(01-05-2023, 04:37 AM)uknowndop Wrote: Could it be that the NYM got caught? In my observation on those photos he has some new puncture wounds on his hind legs and belly. Let's hope they provide us some up to date photos from rangers, instead of spamming random people who were on safari and post a picture of lions.

You’re absolutely right! It was Nkuhuma male who fought and there are clear puncture wounds on his stomach and leg. 

I’m glad we don’t have to see him blamed anymore.  Thankfully his wounds look superficial.
1 user Likes SMK350's post

Abomai Offline

she was pretty clear. pictures/recordings were made today at 5:30 in the morning. the lions were together, and she's got more footage of them walking by the car and also at night in the 'jungle'.
She'll return tomorrow to Finland and will make posts of Africa on thursdays.
4 users Like Abomai's post

United States sik94 Offline
Sikander Hayat

Seems like the Birminghams have finally given a good account of themselves if NK's injuries are all that came of it.
2 users Like sik94's post

Croatia Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

New comments are saying that some photos are before 2023.. I have no idea anymore what is going on.
3 users Like Tr1x24's post

Croatia Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

Looks like these pictures are from last week afterall, she miss understand the question.

So looks like rangers info is correct afterall, fight happened, Nhenha is indeed missing, and NK was seen with Tumbela.
3 users Like Tr1x24's post

Canada Robot00 Offline

(01-05-2023, 01:53 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: Looks like these pictures are from last week afterall, she miss understand the question.

So looks like rangers info is correct afterall, fight happened, Nhenha is indeed missing, and NK was seen with Tumbela.

I guess it doesn't look good for nhenha if this is true as we know how fast the african bush can clean up a carcass with their cleaning crews
1 user Likes Robot00's post