There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
The Birmingham Males

United States afortich Offline
Contributor

(01-08-2023, 10:41 AM)DARK MANE Wrote: Some more pics of nhenha.
He still has full mass but very badly injured and limping ( but not as bad as MR T after fight with selatis , injuries look similar what tsalala girl had after fight with kambulas).
Also have video but it's on FB ( don't know how to post it).
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f...0230556750

*This image is copyright of its original author

Yessss. I knew a warrior like him is not easy to be terminated. Like
7 users Like afortich's post

Duco Ndona Online
Contributor

It looks rather bad to me.
Especially seeing the circumstances. He is alone, no pride to return to, limping in hostile territory where its only a matter of time untill Skorro, Hyenas or the PCmales find him. Unable to hunt reliably. 

We have a sighting of him now. But honestly it just resets the clock. After again a few days without sightings we will be left wondering if he is alive.
1 user Likes Duco Ndona's post

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

(01-08-2023, 10:41 AM)DARK MANE Wrote: Some more pics of nhenha.
He still has full mass but very badly injured and limping ( but not as bad as MR T after fight with selatis , injuries look similar what tsalala girl had after fight with kambulas).
Also have video but it's on FB ( don't know how to post it).
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f...0230556750

*This image is copyright of its original author

Unbelievable stuff. But it was like I said, he could have been hiding while recovering.

Indeed he looks in great shape, though the wound is quite serious. But more importantly, where is he? Still in the Western Sector?
5 users Like Mapokser's post

Duco Ndona Online
Contributor

Yes. Ulusaba I think. He is unlikely to cover great distances like this
1 user Likes Duco Ndona's post

United States sik94 Offline
Sikander Hayat

Wow. Looks bad but recoverable. Not as bad as BYM's leg was but he's not as young as BYM either so it's definitely not good. Atleast nothing looks broken, if he can unite with NK quickly his chances of surviving increase significantly. Glad to finally get some clarity.
5 users Like sik94's post

United States afortich Offline
Contributor

Nhenha's situation reminds me RRM and he was able to survive after a couple of months. This is not over yet.
5 users Like afortich's post

Australia uknowndop Offline
New Join

(01-08-2023, 12:50 PM)afortich Wrote: Nhenha's situation reminds me RRM and he was able to survive after a couple of months. This is not over yet.

There is a difference though. RRM had a pride he was able to follow and perhaps get a few scraps of meat, while Nhena has none to help him, because I do not know if NYM is near him. 

1999gc8 Offline
( This post was last modified: 01-08-2023, 01:05 PM by 1999gc8 )

As bad as it looks I think the Red Road male looked worst. I'm surprised Nhena is even alive after clashing with both PC males by himself.

Thankfully he was in good condition prior to getting injured. I hope he can pull though ok.
5 users Like 1999gc8's post

United States sik94 Offline
Sikander Hayat

It's odd that his back is totally unscathed. Seems like they just got a hold of his leg, that's astonishing if he fought off two PCs without getting his back destroyed.
6 users Like sik94's post

Duco Ndona Online
Contributor

There are some darkspots near his tail and shoulders that are most likely from woundcleaning. So they got him there too.

Brahim Offline
Moderators

https://www.facebook.com/100004138920032...jDqq9njKl/
7 users Like Brahim's post

Poland Potato Online
Contributor

(01-08-2023, 01:51 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/100004138920032...jDqq9njKl/

Limp is huge, might turn out to be fatal considering he is nomad, hopefully not through. Still could have been worst. It might be similar scenario to when Charleston males atacked  Fredy and Solo, after a bit mauling a bit one male, they full furned their attention to the other male chassing him off. Still injurys sustained by Fredy at that point were already too much for him.
5 users Like Potato's post

Duco Ndona Online
Contributor

The big question is going to be what Nym does.
If he chooses to stay by his side. He may pull through.
But beyond loyalty, there isnt much reason for him to do so.

That he was apparently seen at the same spot as Nym was earlier. And Nym now isnt present is a bad sign.

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 01-08-2023, 03:36 PM by Tr1x24 )

If he reunites with NK male, then there is a hope he can pull thru.

If not, chances are slim, he is a nomad, cant hunt and not as mobile.

I guess we should see, he survived 1 week, so danger from bleeding out is gone. 

Im not suprised he and NK male still didnt reunite, Nhenha is hiding and they both definitely dont contact call in this situation.

Quite curious what happened in a fight, strange they didnt finish Nhenha, as they didn't suffer any significant injuries in return, but maybe Nhenha defence was good enough for them to not risk further fight, or maybe NK did save Nhenha, got attention of 1 or both males, leaving Nhenha chance to escape.
4 users Like Tr1x24's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(01-08-2023, 02:59 PM)Mwk85 Wrote: Saw in the comment section that the uploader (Sipho Zitha) state the PC males attacked the Tumbela male again but he escaped. Kinda odd they weren't able to kill two different lions in dual 2 vs. 1 scenarios

He didn’t say if they catched Tumbela.
2 users Like Tr1x24's post