There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Lions of Sabi Sands

Mohawk4 Offline

The cliff saved her life....Kambulas are very aggressive lioness and from what we saw it was good that Tinyo was there....Showing dominance in Kambulas and Tsalala destruct the fight...Tsalala cub is in danger....
2 users Like Mohawk4's post

United States Matimbalani Offline

(05-18-2020, 11:38 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(05-18-2020, 11:17 PM)Matimbalani Wrote: That does not look good and this will probably not end up well for her if she stays in that area. Either that or if she gets protection from another male that will force the Kambulas to respect her territory though probably too late to be any good now.

The thing is that Kambula pride is to strong, soon 11 subadults will be big as lioness, imagine a force of 20 big lions around you. .. she needs to move away, she will get caught again sooner or later..

I agree with you. They are on their way to become a super pride and create havoc for everyone. If the male lion dynamics change they may be forced to stay away, but that seems unlikely.

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

There will be more clips from Mala Mala

5 users Like Potato's post

Mohawk4 Offline

Total Chaos......It was from Mala Mala s side of the river not from Londolozi....

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 05-19-2020, 12:44 AM by Tr1x24 )

Nhenha was there also, you can see him chasing Kambula lionesses away..after more footage it seems that Bboys saved her life..

But on that footage from MalaMala, she doesnt look good, idk if she can recover..
1 user Likes Tr1x24's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

Nkuhuma young male with Styx pride:

https://www.facebook.com/singita.gameres...140419002/

It seems that Styx pride is accepting nk young male more and more each day, which is great news.
3 users Like Tr1x24's post

Timbavati Offline
Moderators

(05-19-2020, 12:39 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote: Nhenha was there also, you can see him chasing Kambula lionesses away..after more footage it seems that Bboys saved her life..

But on that footage from MalaMala, she doesnt look good, idk if she can recover..

On my opinion were superficial injuries, I hope she can recover soon
1 user Likes Timbavati's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

Othawa male and Bboys daughter "Tinya", best friends:

7 users Like Tr1x24's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

Plains Camp breakeaway :

*This image is copyright of its original author

5 users Like Tr1x24's post

Hairy tummy Offline

How old are they?

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(05-20-2020, 01:19 PM)Hairy tummy Wrote: How old are they?

Around 3.

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

Some more info about the incident with Tsalala female :

Its seems that afterall Tinyo did attack her along side Kambulas, and only Nhenha was defending her..
Which is normal because as i know Tinyo was never with her and prob never even meet her before. 

New video will be out in a day or two from MalaMala for more insight.

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

(05-20-2020, 08:36 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: Some more info about the incident with Tsalala female :

Its seems that afterall Tinyo did attack her along side Kambulas, and only Nhenha was defending her..
Which is normal because as i know Tinyo was never with her and prob never even meet her before. 

New video will be out in a day or two from MalaMala for more insight.

They meet on a kill before. Tinyo, 6th Kambula, Tsalala female and her cub and Tinyo was defending Tsalala female from atacking Kambula lionesses.
1 user Likes Potato's post

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

I am not sure how acurate those informations are but acording to Tintswalo rangers Avoca males are mating with Torchwood females. On the video it self there are Talamati pride and Dark Mane Avoca.

2 users Like Potato's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 05-20-2020, 10:58 PM by Tr1x24 )

(05-20-2020, 09:59 PM)Potato Wrote: I am not sure how acurate those informations are but acording to Tintswalo rangers Avoca males are mating with Torchwood females. On the video it self there are Talamati pride and Dark Mane Avoca.

Hmm, if its accurate, it must happened recently..
But idk,i doubt that, we'll need to see..