There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Impressive Wild Jaguars - Pictures and Videos

United States Pckts Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast

Paulo Barreiros

Jaguar

Marley overlooking his kingdom

Northern Pantanal, Brazil

*This image is copyright of its original author

Bigcat Enthusiast

Pantanal Jaguar Camp
This morning we saw Hero, a male jaguar that we have been watching since 2013 and it is one of the biggest jaguar in the area.

Daryl Balfour
Hey good looking!

A really good looking young jaguar male we found just after first light this morning. He seemed as interested and curious about us as we were in him!

Join me on a special jaguar photo safari here in Brazil’s Pantanal in Sept/October 2021 (2020 sold out). We are the only operators offering an 11-night stay with 10 full days of jaguar photography on the rivers around here. Contact details in my profile.

Brazil Dark Jaguar Offline
Jaguar Enthusiast

This is something that I was not willing to post here, but I can't hide something to our dismay that is still happening right under our noses, this tradegy to nature (and to us) happened last week in the Pantanal, and the video went viral, almost the whole country heard about this disgusting act and huuuuge human regress and disgrace towards mother nature and to all the conservation projects.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzfZi4RR5Yc( link. of the video for those willing to watch it )

The animals killed were a female jaguar and 2 cubs that were cowardly shot while they were up a tree and in the video ''that person'' hunter Carrapicho and his group laughs about how it all happened.   Garrr..

credits: this one I got at Onçafari (but this pic went viral here that I don't even know its real source, maybe the hunter himself  Angry )

Even Onçafari project and other conservation projects and reserves commented about it on their official facebook page. this one is the Onçafari's.

''There are images circulating on the internet, of 2 brutal crimes against wildlife. The first, a video in which a hunter known as  “carrapicho” proudly features 3 jaguars he has just killed thrown into the back of a pickup truck while he explains how he committed this horrible crime. In the second one, photos of other criminals posing next to a jaguar hunted by them in the Porto Jofre region, a “nursery” of jaguars in Mato Grosso. Hunting is a crime and Onçafari strongly rejects this activity! We believe that in order to decrease the hunting in Brazil, it is necessary to integrate local and riverside populations in the development process. Unfortunately, we cannot count on only restrictive laws to reduce the amount of these crimes. When we bring residents local people living in places where jaguars exist to our side, we show that the jaguar is worth a lot more alive than dead (in all aspects), we begin to see a real change in the behavior of the whole community and they start to protect the fauna. This act cannot be accepted and treated as something normal. Wildlife plays a major role in maintaining a healthy environment, an environment that the entire world depends on for its continued existence.''  - Onçafari.

It irks me and angers me alot with the fact that the entire population of Javan tigers, Bali tigers, Caspian tiger, Tasmanian Tiger, Transvaal Lion, Cape Lion, some Rhino species..... and many other wild animals were all wiped out from the face of Earth. And to think that it all can happen again....it really pisses me off Angry  . Garrr..

Jaguar Enthusiast
( This post was last modified: 11-29-2019, 10:08 AM by Rishi )

credits: onçafari

Brief fight of Females at Refúgio Ecológico Caiman - Southern Pantanal.

In this video you can see Nusa a bit irritated with Esperança's presence cause at that time Nusa had cubs and there was a carcass nearby that place so these two had a quick skirmish ( note how Esperança nonchalantly fends off Nusa while she's just lying down )

https://www.facebook.com/Oncafari/videos/1924747597551608/?type=2&theater

Jaguar Enthusiast

credits: Leonardo Sartorello

XAVIER MALE.

Bigcat Enthusiast

Paulo Barreiros 
Jaguar

Bigcat Enthusiast

Marlon Dutoit talking about his trip through the Pantanal, he speaks on the Jaguars fighting compared to Lions and Leopards he's seen, he also talks about the Size of them and how shocked he was, he says he's seen "many, many Leopards, huge male Leopards but to see these massive Jags was something else"

Here's another of his Videos with the highlights from the Entire Trip
I'm posting it at the Fight because it shows a different angle at the end but I recommend watching the entire thing.

Jaguar Enthusiast
( This post was last modified: 11-23-2019, 03:02 PM by Dark Jaguar )

(11-23-2019, 12:41 AM)Pckts Wrote: Marlon Dutoit talking about his trip through the Pantanal, he speaks on the Jaguars fighting compared to Lions and Leopards he's seen, he also talks about the Size of them and how shocked he was, he says he's seen "many, many Leopards, huge male Leopards but to see these massive Jags was something else"

Here's another of his Videos with the highlights from the Entire Trip
I'm posting it at the Fight because it shows a different angle at the end but I recommend watching the entire thing.

That's great footage and review and I get his excitement about seeing a cat that would stand in size between the Leopard/Puma and Lion/Tiger for the first time in the wild. I get mesmerized when I see Jaguars at zoo let alone in the wild. And he got to explore both north and south Pantanal, such a lucky guy.

Jaguar Enthusiast
( This post was last modified: 11-23-2019, 03:10 PM by Dark Jaguar )

credits: Claudia Komesu

Female Jag from Northern Pantanal.

She's hella big Laughing

credits: Claudia Komesu

Jaguar Enthusiast
( This post was last modified: 11-23-2019, 03:17 PM by Dark Jaguar )

(11-22-2019, 08:40 PM)Dark Jaguar Wrote: credits: onçafari

[video=facebook]https://www.facebook.com/Oncafari/videos/1924747597551608/[/video]

In this video you can see Nusa a bit irritated with Esperança's presence cause at that time Nusa had cubs and there was a carcass nearby that place so these two had a quick skirmish ( note how Esperança nonchalantly fends off Nusa while she's just lying down )

For those who couldn't watch the fight between Nusa and Esperança click on the link in the bottom that will lead you guys to watch the video at Onçafari's page.
These facebook videos (FOR ME) are very bad to post, the ones from youtube are way better to post here.

Bigcat Enthusiast

(11-23-2019, 03:16 PM)Dark Jaguar Wrote:

[video=facebook]https://www.facebook.com/Oncafari/videos/1924747597551608/[/video]

For those who couldn't watch the fight between Nusa and Esperança click on the link in the bottom that will lead you guys to watch the video at Onçafari's page.
These facebook videos (FOR ME) are very bad to post, the ones from youtube are way better to post here.

Here's how to post FB videos
https://wildfact.com/forum/topic-how-to-...n-wildfact

Bigcat Enthusiast

Paulo Barreiros
Jaguars

Jaguar Enthusiast

Jaguar Enthusiast

(11-23-2019, 08:07 PM)Pckts Wrote:
(11-23-2019, 03:16 PM)Dark Jaguar Wrote:

Here's how to post FB videos
https://wildfact.com/forum/topic-how-to-...n-wildfact

Thank you Pckts@ it finally worked.

Jaguar Enthusiast

credits: onçafari

Since most of Sombra's footage previously shown was at night. then check out these footages during the day and see how massive he is.

[/video]

in this video you can even hear a loud noise of the ''clash'' of his body mass against the ground when he lies down  Laughing

[/video]

Sombra patrolling his land