There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
The Birmingham Males

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 08-25-2021, 01:22 AM by Tr1x24 )

@Potato move on, i dont want to discuss with you anymore on this topic, claiming that Bboys dont control any pride, comparing them to nomadic Styx/NK and that they are not territorial is just false..thats from me..
7 users Like Tr1x24's post

Duco Ndona Offline
Contributor

I agree its a bit much to count the Birmingham's out. They clearly still have a pride. And thus a good source of food and perhaps occasional mating to keep going. Land on its own has no value for a coalition. 
If the Avoca's get distracted by something else it would not be difficult for the Birmingham's to just take their old land back.
4 users Like Duco Ndona's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

Tinyo at MalaMala yesterday :

Photo Credit : gameranger_rob

*This image is copyright of its original author
14 users Like Tr1x24's post

Timbavati Offline
Moderators

Tinyo is looking good once again!
7 users Like Timbavati's post

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

9 users Like Potato's post

lionuk Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 08-29-2021, 12:29 PM by lionuk )

Nhenha has a hole on his forehead. 28 August.
Not sure if it's hunting injury or from a fight. Either way, he does look sad. 
Photo credit: K. Gordon

11 users Like lionuk's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

Photo Credit : zali_photo

9 users Like Tr1x24's post

lionuk Offline
Contributor

Another pic of injured Nhenda. According to Londolozi it is the result of a clash between him and N. Avoca male. Now the N. Avoca males are pushing deeper into Birmingham males' territory in central Londolozi. 
Picture credit: K. Gordon

5 users Like lionuk's post

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

(08-29-2021, 06:30 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: Photo Credit : zali_photo

Are those? The guy on the left has really light mane...
2 users Like Potato's post

Spain Calvitoo Offline

(08-29-2021, 10:42 AM)lionuk Wrote: Nhenha has a hole on his forehead. 28 August.
Not sure if it's hunting injury or from a fight. Either way, he does look sad. 
Photo credit: K. Gordon

(08-29-2021, 07:49 PM)lionuk Wrote: Another pic of injured Nhenda. According to Londolozi it is the result of a clash between him and N. Avoca male. Now the N. Avoca males are pushing deeper into Birmingham males' territory in central Londolozi. 
Picture credit: K. Gordon

but that injury is from a few days ago watch the Birminghams video on August 26 Nhenha already has that injury
2 users Like Calvitoo's post

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

(08-29-2021, 07:49 PM)lionuk Wrote: According to Londolozi it is the result of a clash between him and N. Avoca male
Is it pure assumption or was the event was actually witness?
3 users Like Potato's post

lionuk Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 08-29-2021, 07:59 PM by lionuk )

(08-29-2021, 07:53 PM)Potato Wrote:
(08-29-2021, 07:49 PM)lionuk Wrote: According to Londolozi it is the result of a clash between him and N. Avoca male
Is it pure assumption or was the event was actually witness?

Not sure. But I think it's pure assumption due to N. Avoca males aren't far from the Birmingham males at the moment. Nothing has been said about being witnessed.
2 users Like lionuk's post

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

(08-29-2021, 07:50 PM)Potato Wrote:

Maybe Orange eye and Amahle N'was ventured north. I do not think either of Birminghams has that much of a light mane no matter the light or angle photo was made from. Maybe Blondie and Mohawk Avocas, but I think this guy on the left is even more Blondie than Blondie Avocas.
3 users Like Potato's post

lionuk Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 08-29-2021, 08:07 PM by lionuk )

(08-29-2021, 07:58 PM)Potato Wrote:
(08-29-2021, 07:50 PM)Potato Wrote:

Maybe Orange eye and Amahle N'was ventured north. I do not think either of Birminghams has that much of a light mane no matter the light or angle photo was made from. Maybe Blondie and Mohawk Avocas, but I think this guy on the left is even more Blondie than Blondie Avocas.
Yes, you could be right. There hasn't been much information on the whereabouts of the 2 N'was males in the last 7 days in Sabi Sabi so maybe they ventured north.
Only Ubuso and Gore have been sighted there in Sabi Sabi.
5 users Like lionuk's post

Duco Ndona Offline
Contributor

I doubt its from a fight. Or at least not a serious one between rival males. There would have been more scars.

Perhaps just a nick from a food fight?
4 users Like Duco Ndona's post