There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
The Birmingham Males

Hairy tummy Offline

His face looks 20 as usual ,his body looks ok. Must have got a few meals in. Great to see tinyo and bboys together , stops people jumping to conclusions
2 users Like Hairy tummy's post

Poland Potato Online
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 08-07-2021, 07:57 PM by Potato )

(08-07-2021, 06:52 PM)lionuk Wrote: Tinyo. The photographer said this was taken very recent. No date given. 
It was taken yeasterday.

(08-07-2021, 05:18 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: If they lost all that, why they still behave like territorial males? Im so confused..
1. PC males are still on Londolozi (https://www.facebook.com/PICSOFTHEWILD/videos/527789885004299) and roaring all over as well. Avocas as well seem to be moving south again as they were spotted in northern Mala Mala
2. Don't be so butt hurt. Even if I turn out to be wrong and for example tomorrow Birminghams will beat and chasse off both PC and Avoca males (which I absolutely do not expect to happen) I wasn't asking for example after Tumbles took over from Matimba male "How could that happened, just recently when Tumbelas appered and were roaring in northern Singita some user said they are deffinitelly to young to take over any pride in the arena and later he also repeated himself after on one ocasion Matimba male chassed Tumbelas" or " How could that happen that guide is comparing body size of Tumbelas to by that time 2 and half years old Junior Othawa when one user just said on the forum that Tumbelas look really tall and long bodied". That is just two examples that stuck in my far from perfect memory  for you understanding of lions. I amd quite sure that if I would wenture through all your post I would find even more dumb theorys if you so hard want to be pointing fingers at each others.
3 users Like Potato's post

Poland Potato Online
Contributor

(08-07-2021, 07:48 PM)Hairy tummy Wrote: His face looks 20 as usual ,his body looks ok. Must have got a few meals in. Great to see tinyo and bboys together , stops people jumping to conclusions

You can clearly see his ribs. He doesn't look all that bad just because he is siting which makes judging how thin he is difficult.

Hairy tummy Offline

Yes,true,cant make a full assessment but the hips are usually a big give away even when a lion is laying down, they look pretty full. Its just great to see them back together.just goes to show, anything can happen
7 users Like Hairy tummy's post

BigLion39 Offline

Tinyo doesn't look that bad, IMHO, better than his rescent past photos.
6 users Like BigLion39's post

United Kingdom Tonpa Offline
Contributor

Looks like Tinyo this evening by SafariWithSafwanah in MalaMala

*This image is copyright of its original author
5 users Like Tonpa's post

United States sik94 Offline
Sikander Hayat

(08-09-2021, 12:03 AM)Tonpa Wrote: Looks like Tinyo this evening by SafariWithSafwanah in MalaMala

*This image is copyright of its original author

That's definitely him, I had my reservations about the picture of Tinyo looking healthy that was posted being a recent picture, this looks looks bad though.
2 users Like sik94's post

United Kingdom Tonpa Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 08-09-2021, 12:28 AM by Tonpa )

I do hope he's sticking with the pride or his partner, looks like he's vunerable to Hyenas in this condition.
2 users Like Tonpa's post

Hairy tummy Offline

Looks terrible on that pic
1 user Likes Hairy tummy's post

Timbavati Offline
Moderators

Definitely Tinyo condition is deteriorating quite fast. Wonder, if this is due a disease like TB
3 users Like Timbavati's post

Netherlands Duco Ndona Online
Contributor

He looks terrible in that photo. I've seen photos of death lions that look far heathier. Is he even still alive?
2 users Like Duco Ndona's post

Croatia Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 08-09-2021, 03:13 AM by Tr1x24 )

Dont think its TB, old lions mostly die due to slowly organ failures, caused mainly by consuming raw meat (blood) their whole life.. 

Tinyo was healthy his whole life, i doubt he would contract TB in his 10 year of life..

If he contacted TB, he would be dead by now because his decline started almost 1 year ago (Mpohlo Nharhu male died of TB in 2-3 months, and he was young lion), althrough TB prob dont affect all lions the same way.. But I dont think its TB..
5 users Like Tr1x24's post

Cirax2021 Offline
New Join

He looks dead in that picture, so if people are saying Tinyo looks healthy in a recent picture, surly this can't be Tinyo in such a short amount of time..
2 users Like Cirax2021's post

Gavskrr Offline

I'm intrigued, I asked Legends Safari 3 days ago if they had any info about tinyo and they told me he was fine, after this someone posted here a supposed recent photo where its condition looked better, now with this new image it seems to be at the end of your days
1 user Likes Gavskrr's post

1999gc8 Offline

I think Hairy Belly at his worst before he was last seen alive didn't look as bad as Tinyo does in the most recent photo. How was it even possible for him to chase the PC boys in that condition? He borderline looks like how Scarface did a few moments before he died.
2 users Like 1999gc8's post