There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
The Birmingham Males

Tonpa Offline
Contributor

I think Nhenha did the chasing
3 users Like Tonpa's post

Spain Calvitoo Offline

I do not think that this photo is very recent, it cannot be that in two days Tinyo has gotten so bad.
1 user Likes Calvitoo's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

Dont know who said that Tinyo is fine, first reports after he was not seen in long time was that he is alive, but in very bad condition..
1 user Likes Tr1x24's post

Spain Calvitoo Offline
( This post was last modified: 08-09-2021, 06:06 PM by Calvitoo )

(08-09-2021, 05:33 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: Dont know who said that Tinyo is fine, first reports after he was not seen in long time was that he is alive, but in very bad condition..

already, but in the last publication in Londolozi it looked in better condition than yesterday in Mala Mala,we hope it improves

BigLion39 Offline

So which photo is rescent? Is it possible to get concrete info on him? Not gonna lie, this hurts seeing Tinyo like this. Followed him for a long time  Sucks to see that.
4 users Like BigLion39's post

Spain Calvitoo Offline

(08-09-2021, 06:10 PM)BigLion39 Wrote: So which photo is rescent? Is it possible to get concrete info on him? Not gonna lie, this hurts seeing Tinyo like this. Followed him for a long time  Sucks to see that.

*This image is copyright of its original author

This is recent, that of Mala Mala, I don't know, but in theory it is the most recent of Tinyo.

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

(08-09-2021, 06:32 PM)Calvitoo Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 06:10 PM)BigLion39 Wrote: So which photo is rescent? Is it possible to get concrete info on him? Not gonna lie, this hurts seeing Tinyo like this. Followed him for a long time  Sucks to see that.

This is recent, that of Mala Mala, I don't know, but in theory it is the most recent of Tinyo.

That was posted on page 147 and now is not most recent anymore.
1 user Likes Potato's post

Spain Calvitoo Offline

(08-09-2021, 07:07 PM)Potato Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 06:32 PM)Calvitoo Wrote:

That was posted on page 147 and now is not most recent anymore.
I said the most recent is the Mala Mala, not Londolozi.

United States BA0701 Online
Super Moderator

It is possible that the battle between the B-Boys and OM, may have taken more out of Tinyo than we first thought. It is after that, when his decline became much more rapid. Sort of like a fighter in the ring, when they have a fight that becomes a real war, win, lose, or draw, it can change the entire trajectory of their career, and sometimes their lives. Sometimes they are never able to fully recover to their previous levels. This is really heartbreaking to see such a legendary warrior in this condition, just as it always is.
2 users Like BA0701's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 08-09-2021, 11:25 PM by Tr1x24 )

(08-09-2021, 10:53 PM)BA0701 Wrote: It is possible that the battle between the B-Boys and OM, may have taken more out of Tinyo than we first thought. It is after that, when his decline became much more rapid. Sort of like a fighter in the ring, when they have a fight that becomes a real war, win, lose, or draw, it can change the entire trajectory of their career, and sometimes their lives. Sometimes they are never able to fully recover to their previous levels. This is really heartbreaking to see such a legendary warrior in this condition, just as it always is.

Might be to some degree, but his decline (and occasional limping) started way before and he wasnt significantly injured in a fight.. 

Fight certaintly take his tooth, even Nhenha was looking very rough after..
2 users Like Tr1x24's post

BigLion39 Offline
( This post was last modified: 08-10-2021, 12:42 AM by BigLion39 )

Guy on FB says this is most resent on Aug 7.

https://ibb.co/J3FJNXw

Click on it because of copyright issues I can't post a screenshot.
2 users Like BigLion39's post

BigLion39 Offline

Its possible that the night pic is a really, really bad angle and shadowing makes him look terrible but in reality he's not that bad. The daytime pics are current and he looks better so I don't know. I  love Tinyo so I hope he recovers. Hes been one of the healthiest males i have seen.
3 users Like BigLion39's post

Duco Ndona Online
Contributor

Corpses can look perfectly healthy. While the living can look like a walking death. 

It would help if we saw a video. His movements would probably tell us a lot more.
4 users Like Duco Ndona's post

Tonpa Offline
Contributor

Legendsafaris arrived back at MalaMala yesterday and will be staying for 4 days, hopefully we get some more pics
4 users Like Tonpa's post

Timbavati Offline
Moderators

One of the Gowrie males to celebrate World Lion Day
Taken close to the West Street Bridge in MalaMala Game Reserve
8 August 2021
Photo credits: Diressh Parbhoo

12 users Like Timbavati's post