There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Other male lion coalitions from Masai Mara

United Kingdom Spalea Offline
Wildanimal Lover

Khalid: " Chongo "

4 users Like Spalea's post

Wildanimal Lover

Victoria Coombe: " We all need a good snuggle every now and then... lions are no different! "

Victoria Coombe: " It’s a long weekend over here (Canada) so I’m celebrating by throwing it back to one of my favourite shots & by far one of the best safari mornings I’ve ever had, I just wish my photography skills had been better back then!
I spent the morning with Jonathan & Angela Scott, otherwise known as @thebigcatpeople and just after we left camp we ‘bumped’ into three male lions out on patrol of their very vast territory! It was incredible to follow these three males all morning, I’ve never had another sighting like it where the males are so active!! It will forever go down as one of my more epic sightings and to be able to share it with my ‘extra’ set of parents made it that bit more magical! "

Victoria Coombe: " ‘Gotcha’

It was a lot of fun watching this lion cub attempt to stalk its dad. I don’t know about you, but ambushing the face might not be the best angle if the cub was hoping for the element of surprise! "

4 users Like Spalea's post

Venezuela Cunaguaro Offline

Old but not out. King Oloolparpit of Enkuyanai pride in Maasai mara.
Lion Kingdom fanpage on facebook.
July 11, 2020.

*This image is copyright of its original author
6 users Like Cunaguaro's post

239Pu Offline

Quote:Here you can find many of MPCP’s lion and cheetah catalogues that will help you to identify the individuals you may encounter on your safari. We try as much as possible to update the catalogues as regularly as possible, but because there are very many individuals, especially lions, at times we cannot keep up to date with this. We therefore welcome you to help us with photographs that can be used to update lions and cheetahs ID cards.

Lion ID Catalogues
http://www.marapredatorconservation.org/...atalogues/
4 users Like 239Pu's post

BigLion39 Offline

Read on FB that Dongo of the Rekero Boys is presumed dead. Hasn't been seen in months. Sad.
1 user Likes BigLion39's post

United States BA0701 Online
Super Moderator

Any news on Scarface? Haven't seen much posted about him, in any venue, in several months. Perhaps I am just not reading in the right places.

United States NCAT33 Offline

(07-15-2020, 01:40 AM)BA0701 Wrote: Any news on Scarface? Haven't seen much posted about him, in any venue, in several months. Perhaps I am just not reading in the right places.

Scarface (Musketeers) is no more. He died in February or March if I'm not mistaken.
1 user Likes NCAT33's post

United States BA0701 Online
Super Moderator
( This post was last modified: 07-15-2020, 04:35 AM by BA0701 )

(07-15-2020, 03:52 AM)NCAT33 Wrote:
(07-15-2020, 01:40 AM)BA0701 Wrote: Any news on Scarface? Haven't seen much posted about him, in any venue, in several months. Perhaps I am just not reading in the right places.

Scarface (Musketeers) is no more. He died in February or March if I'm not mistaken.

@NCAT33 Are you sure you aren't thinking of Scarface from Botswana? I had read sometime back that Scarface had died, and I initially thought it was referring to 4 Musketeers Scarface, however, @BigLion39  mentioned in his reply here, back in May, Musketeers Scarface was still well and fine back in May.

https://wildfact.com/forum/topic-other-male-lion-coalitions-from-masai-mara?page=117
2 users Like BA0701's post

Wildanimal Lover

Nili Gudhka: " Eyes of a warrior, face of a fighter... "

5 users Like Spalea's post

Wildanimal Lover

Zhayynn James: " There is nothing to match the thrill of photographing a full-grown male African lion in his element. "

6 users Like Spalea's post

Wildanimal Lover

Khalid: " Scar "

5 users Like Spalea's post

Mohawk4 Offline

Sala Boys

5 users Like Mohawk4's post

Wildanimal Lover

Khalid: " Scar Angry "

3 users Like Spalea's post