There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Lions of Sabi Sands

United States criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

(08-06-2022, 02:15 AM)afortich Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 02:11 AM)Mapokser Wrote:
(08-03-2022, 03:16 AM)BA0701 Wrote:
(08-03-2022, 03:06 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote: PC males are in Londolozi, looks like they stole a kill from Talamatis :

Photo credits : andreaandison

*This image is copyright of its original author

Thats some breathing room for Skorro Jr. and Othawas.

Looks like S8, and DM might have some concerns though. DM may need his brothers to help him, though I am not sure the three of them would be much resistance, with DM and Blondie's current condition.I know it will never happen, but S8 and DM would both benefit from banning together. Heck, I don't think all of the Talamati young males and DM would be able to resist those PC boys, those boys are rough.

Wasn't DM rejected by his coalition? Or some recent plot twist happened and they are allies again?

As far as I know, Talamatis didn't reject DM.

I think he means his Avoca Brothers.
2 users Like criollo2mil's post

United States afortich Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 08-06-2022, 02:52 AM by afortich )

(08-06-2022, 02:32 AM)criollo2mil Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 02:15 AM)afortich Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 02:11 AM)Mapokser Wrote:
(08-03-2022, 03:16 AM)BA0701 Wrote:
(08-03-2022, 03:06 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote: PC males are in Londolozi, looks like they stole a kill from Talamatis :

Photo credits : andreaandison

Thats some breathing room for Skorro Jr. and Othawas.

Looks like S8, and DM might have some concerns though. DM may need his brothers to help him, though I am not sure the three of them would be much resistance, with DM and Blondie's current condition.I know it will never happen, but S8 and DM would both benefit from banning together. Heck, I don't think all of the Talamati young males and DM would be able to resist those PC boys, those boys are rough.

Wasn't DM rejected by his coalition? Or some recent plot twist happened and they are allies again?

As far as I know, Talamatis didn't reject DM.

I think he means his Avoca Brothers.

You're right, his question is about coalition (Northern Avocas).
I'm always reading fast and overlooking Wink
2 users Like afortich's post

Timbavati Offline
Moderators

The last Tumbela male. A good looking specimen!
Photo by: Ranger Stu

10 users Like Timbavati's post

lionuk Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 08-06-2022, 08:39 PM by lionuk )

Does Ravenscourt pride still exist? 
1 user Likes lionuk's post

Contributor

(08-06-2022, 08:05 PM)lionuk Wrote: Does Ravenscourt pride still exists? 

No more.  The ravencourt Pride who was originally a breakaway from the ximunghwe Pride, later re-combined as one in what was a few unfortunate turn of events and plot twists.  From what I can recall, the last ravencourt lioness died in 2014 (as a member of the ximunghwe alliance)
5 users Like criollo2mil's post

Timbavati Offline
Moderators

(08-09-2022, 12:12 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote: 5th and "son" again seen on eastern boundary of northern Sabi Sands, around 2 weeks ago:

Wonder if their presence there in the past, well, almost a year, has anything to do with disappearence od Smudge Nosed Kruger/Torchwood male in late 2021.

Also, prob the reason why remaining Tattered Ear Kruger/Torchwood male is more navigating towards north and Mluwati Concession in the past months/half a year.

Are you sure this is from 2 weeks ago? Looks like a sighting from last time they were seen in Northern Sabi Sands, around late 2021 between November and December 2021.
2 users Like Timbavati's post

Contributor

(08-09-2022, 12:23 AM)Timbavati Wrote:
(08-09-2022, 12:12 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote: 5th and "son" again seen on eastern boundary of northern Sabi Sands, around 2 weeks ago:

Wonder if their presence there in the past, well, almost a year, has anything to do with disappearence od Smudge Nosed Kruger/Torchwood male in late 2021.

Also, prob the reason why remaining Tattered Ear Kruger/Torchwood male is more navigating towards north and Mluwati Concession in the past months/half a year.

Are you sure this is from 2 weeks ago? Looks like a sighting from last time they were seen in Northern Sabi Sands, around late 2021 between November and December 2021.

It is actually a re-cycle from Tendai of last Year’s sighting.   He tends to do this and it confuses us.   But I messaged him to ask if it was recent…he said it from last year.
6 users Like criollo2mil's post

Timbavati Offline
Moderators

(08-09-2022, 01:31 AM)criollo2mil Wrote:
(08-09-2022, 12:23 AM)Timbavati Wrote:

It is actually a re-cycle from Tendai of last Year’s sighting.   He tends to do this and it confuses us.   But I messaged him to ask if it was recent…he said it from last year.

Thank you for the information Frank, greatly appreciated
4 users Like Timbavati's post

United Kingdom Tonpa Offline
Contributor

8 users Like Tonpa's post

United Kingdom Tonpa Offline
Contributor

"Even though the father is having some scars but the cubs looks healthy and beautiful still"

6 users Like Tonpa's post

Timbavati Offline
Moderators

The Gijima males were seen with the Southern pride lioness and her two daughters.
Photo credit: Isabella Chams Vega

9 users Like Timbavati's post

United States BorntobeWild Offline

Great news!  The smart way for the two young kings to accept the two sub-adult girls.
5 users Like BorntobeWild's post

United States BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator

(08-10-2022, 05:47 AM)Timbavati Wrote: The Gijima males were seen with the Southern pride lioness and her two daughters.

While this is rather odd, I do hope it remains like this.
5 users Like BA0701's post

Timbavati Offline
Moderators

(08-10-2022, 06:02 AM)BA0701 Wrote:
(08-10-2022, 05:47 AM)Timbavati Wrote: The Gijima males were seen with the Southern pride lioness and her two daughters.

While this is rather odd, I do hope it remains like this.

I couldn't be more agree with you. Let's hope the Gijima males accept the Southern young females and sire cubs with this pride. Of course, it's too early to tell what will happens. But so far, the Gijima boys showed of what they're made off. As far I know, they mauled to one of the Ndhzenga males awhile time ago.
5 users Like Timbavati's post

Timbavati Offline
Moderators

(08-10-2022, 06:01 AM)东方琳琅STD Wrote: Great news!  The smart way for the two young kings to accept the two sub-adult girls.

These two boys will be absolutely gorgeous cats if they reach their prime age. One of the Gijima boys already has a very good mane, very full and is darkening
3 users Like Timbavati's post