There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Coalitions of Kruger National Park

United States criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

(06-05-2023, 12:30 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(06-04-2023, 07:21 PM)T_Ferguson Wrote: Well, it looks like the action in Kruger isn't going to slow down anytime soon.

Not sure what is happening, who are Vurhami young males?

That user (has a YT channel also) tends to make up names as he goes.    So I’d take that with a grain of salt.  I would like to hear what @"Brahimlegend" might make out of this.
2 users Like criollo2mil's post

United States T_Ferguson Offline

(06-05-2023, 12:59 AM)criollo2mil Wrote:
(06-04-2023, 07:21 PM)T_Ferguson Wrote: Well, it looks like the action in Kruger isn't going to slow down anytime soon.

That user (has a YT channel also) tends to make up names as he goes.    So I’d take that with a grain of salt.  I would like to hear what @"Brahimlegend" might make out of this.

OK.. I had previously asked about that user and their channel and was told they are generally reliable.  I will note for future.
1 user Likes T_Ferguson's post

Canada Mdz123 Offline
Contributor

Maybe Vurhami S28?
1 user Likes Mdz123's post

Gavskrr Offline

Well, here's the video he talks about, I thought that young vurhamis weren't old enough to be territorial yet and to be honest watching the video doesn't show much I think it's more likely that they are just kicking the young out of the pride.

2 users Like Gavskrr's post

United States kobe8jf1234 Offline

(06-05-2023, 02:04 AM)Gavskrr Wrote: Well, here's the video he talks about, I thought that young vurhamis weren't old enough to be territorial yet and to be honest watching the video doesn't show much I think it's more likely that they are just kicking the young out of the pride.

isnt that there sons ?

(06-05-2023, 04:17 AM)kobe8jf1234 Wrote:
(06-05-2023, 02:04 AM)Gavskrr Wrote: Well, here's the video he talks about, I thought that young vurhamis weren't old enough to be territorial yet and to be honest watching the video doesn't show much I think it's more likely that they are just kicking the young out of the pride.

isnt that there sons ?

That's what I thought, but I don't know enough to speak up about that.  I know some about Sabi Sands, but Kruger is just too damn huge.

Canada Robot00 Offline
( This post was last modified: 06-05-2023, 06:09 AM by Robot00 )

Nothing to see except that it seems like daddy told the boys it's time they go on their own.

Most of the misinformation are relayed by the misinformed that's why a lot of new people are really clueless and they think a youtube video is their encyclopedia.

There is this one person on youtube that is always talking with their two cents like they knows it all. This person gets their information late and sometimes they seem clueless but because they're so arrogant and ignorant they think what they're spewing is fact and current. This person is a weird one; using multiple alias to defend or praise themselves.
If anyone see this youtube I.Ds, just ignore @private, @Kyle Misac
1 user Likes Robot00's post

United States criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

(06-05-2023, 01:10 AM)T_Ferguson Wrote:
(06-05-2023, 12:59 AM)criollo2mil Wrote:

OK.. I had previously asked about that user and their channel and was told they are generally reliable.  I will note for future.

I know him from Facebook.    I can’t say he’s not reliable….I just am Leary of his motivations.    He’s been transparent on trying to GROW his YT and brand within the space.    So that tends to get a bit screwy regarding some details of the content.   

He’s recording and visiting sites daily so there is some value to follow…..but his videos have been littered with errors because he lacked experience with the lions of the territory and had to constantly correct captions after the fact.   

So maybe he’s getting better….as he learns the lay of the land and makes better connections.
1 user Likes criollo2mil's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 06-05-2023, 04:19 PM by Brahim )

Yeah thats Gomondwane males sons, just usual telling off haven't heard of anything serious occurring similar to when Shishangeni males would see their Vurhami and Hippo pools subs they would sometimes give attitude other times share their meals with them. 

Honestly only credible guy in that area for good updates or you can can message him he's a nice guy. Is Mfundo on safari on Instagram and Facebook. He's the ranger in the area who named Makhohlola males etc and obviously is linked to all other rangers there. Also Tamsyn du toit always knows what's going on and works there and knows everyone, very credible also. Those youtube videos I don't even get whats going on most the time and sometimes they just mix males up and even if you try help them Id they just say it's whoever they first said it was lol so I don't really watch them anymore.
7 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Southern Avocas.
Credit: Linda Du Plessis. 29th May.

Attached Files Image(s)

11 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Leeupan male today north side of s28
Credit: Discover Kruger Safaris

Attached Files Image(s)

9 users Like Brahim's post

(06-05-2023, 04:21 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: Southern Avocas.

Are these boys old enough to qualify for, "Get off My Lawn!!!"
1 user Likes T_Ferguson's post

T I N O Offline
Moderators

(06-05-2023, 04:21 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: Southern Avocas.

Some of the most successful duos in recent times
2 users Like T I N O's post

Mwk85 Offline

Mjejane males possibly looking to expand their territory. One of the Transport Dam males was seen with injuries, the South Shishangeni male was seen alone, and the Eastern Bank male has reportedly not been seen since the events that took place two weeks ago. All five (5) lionesses of the Windmill pride were seen with the Mjejane males recently as well. Still a developing situation by the looks of it.

7 users Like Mwk85's post

United States kobe8jf1234 Offline

(06-06-2023, 12:37 AM)Mwk85 Wrote: Mjejane males possibly looking to expand their territory. One of the Transport Dam males was seen with injuries, the South Shishangeni male was seen alone, and the Eastern Bank male has reportedly not been seen since the events that took place two weeks ago. All five (5) lionesses of the Windmill pride were seen with the Mjejane males recently as well. Still a developing situation by the looks of it.

please no more bloddshed i hope he alive
1 user Likes kobe8jf1234's post