There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Avoca male lions

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(11-12-2022, 03:51 PM)WildLeonis Wrote: This is truly amazing to see DM show up for dinner with Mohawk and Nkuhuma subs and a fight didn’t ensue.  Perhaps it was because there was not much buffalo left? Whatever the reason it was great to see. Out of the N.Avocas DM has always been the most interesting to me with his actions and movements. Anyway, I wonder how this reunion with Mohawk will play out? Or if this is just a one and done. I guess we’ll find out in a few days.

DM already left towards the end of broadcast. 

I mean they where seen last year also on a kill together, but separated again after. 

They definitely know each other and who they are, but bond between them at this point is pretty much nonexistent and lost. 

This "reunion" happened only because Mohawk had a kill and DM was in the area, hungry, so he joined. 

They wont harm each other, but they prob wont hang afterwards neither.
6 users Like Tr1x24's post

Tonpa Offline
Contributor

Sunset drive, both still there 

*This image is copyright of its original author
14 users Like Tonpa's post

United States afortich Online
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 11-12-2022, 10:33 PM by afortich )

Fantastic news. Good for Mohawk for sharing. And DM's behavior supports once again my conclusion that  DM is a very smart lion, which shows courage or submissive behavior according to the circumstances.
At the present time, DM is probably more interested in staying with the Talamatis than joining Mohawk but we never know what could happen in the future
8 users Like afortich's post

Canada Mdz123 Offline
Contributor

The S. Avoca still has the problem in his left eye
8 users Like Mdz123's post

United States criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

Dark Mane still hanging around w the Nkuhuma Sub group

Attached Files Image(s)

14 users Like criollo2mil's post

Tonpa Offline
Contributor

DM got cornered by Buffalo and flicked 

Not sure on his condition

7 users Like Tonpa's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

(11-16-2022, 01:41 PM)Tonpa Wrote: DM got cornered by Buffalo and flicked 

Not sure on his condition

I don't think it's recent.
From back view, DM looks very skinny.
I am not sure whether its him
2 users Like DARK MANE's post

Tonpa Offline
Contributor

6 users Like Tonpa's post

United States criollo2mil Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 11-16-2022, 05:06 PM by criollo2mil )

It sounds serious.    He definitely got roughed up quite significantly

Attached Files Image(s)

8 users Like criollo2mil's post

WildLeonis Away

Oh no. Poor DM. Those darn Buffalo are truly his nemesis. Considering the report it sounds like it’ may take a miracle for him to overcome this. Sad
5 users Like WildLeonis's post

Tonpa Offline
Contributor

Buffalo give and Buffalo take away, ey
2 users Like Tonpa's post

Tonpa Offline
Contributor

*This image is copyright of its original author

Just now
6 users Like Tonpa's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(11-16-2022, 06:59 PM)Tonpa Wrote: Just now

Doesnt look that bad as it sound? More info?
2 users Like Tr1x24's post

Tonpa Offline
Contributor

(11-16-2022, 07:01 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(11-16-2022, 06:59 PM)Tonpa Wrote: Just now

Doesnt look that bad as it sound? More info?

His breathing is heavy and laboured. Apparently he's gored on other side but havent seen it
4 users Like Tonpa's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(11-16-2022, 07:04 PM)Tonpa Wrote: His breathing is heavy and laboured. Apparently he's gored on other side but havent seen it

Yea, they are speculating that he might have broken few ribs and maybe damaged loungs, but nothing for certain. 

He does breath a bit heavily, but that might be still from the fatigue.
4 users Like Tr1x24's post