There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Avoca Male Lions and Their Male Lineage

United States BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator

(07-04-2024, 04:54 AM)GhostCatP-22 Wrote: Hey friends, I was reading on a video comment discussion that about a month ago k5 kambula and Khanya talamati had a scuffle?

First I'm hearing of it. I know 3 of the Kambulas had a tense, but brief, exchange with the lone SBDM, but I have heard of nothing between them and Khanya.
1 user Likes BA0701's post

Friarfan619 Offline

(07-04-2024, 04:54 AM)GhostCatP-22 Wrote: Hey friends, I was reading on a video comment discussion that about a month ago k5 kambula and Khanya talamati had a scuffle?

Where u read this?? Reliable source??

United States GhostCatP-22 Offline

(07-04-2024, 05:07 AM)BA0701 Wrote:

First I'm hearing of it. I know 3 of the Kambulas had a tense, but brief, exchange with the lone SBDM, but I have heard of nothing between them and Khanya.

Thank you! I went over our threads and didn’t find anything so maybe miss ID of the scuffle you stated.
Sorry to confuse!
1 user Likes GhostCatP-22's post

United Kingdom KM600 Offline

Old boy looking his age

3 users Like KM600's post

United States BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator
( This post was last modified: 07-04-2024, 07:05 PM by BA0701 )

(07-04-2024, 06:47 PM)KM600 Wrote: Old boy looking his age

He's had a rough stretch, for sure. Can he bounce back, absolutely. He doesn't look bad, physically, at all, in fact he looks to be in good condition. He may be entering the stage, where we will see him having his good days and his bad days, just like the rest of us.

United Kingdom Hairy tummy Offline

Doesn't seem long ago since he was pushing nhenha for land ,sure he chased nhenha
2 users Like Hairy tummy's post

( This post was last modified: 07-04-2024, 08:08 PM by KM600 )

(07-04-2024, 07:05 PM)BA0701 Wrote:
(07-04-2024, 06:47 PM)KM600 Wrote: Old boy looking his age

He's had a rough stretch, for sure. Can he bounce back, absolutely. He doesn't look bad, physically, at all, in fact he looks to be in good condition. He may be entering the stage, where we will see him having his good days and his bad days, just like the rest of us.

Agreed, I just think he’s looking rough because he’s not having frequent meals and due to his age, his muscle mass is deteriorating much quicker than it ever has. No doubt in my mind with regular meals he can still look in very good condition but as long as he’s with the BDM, I don’t see such a thing happening. 

This is actually a reason I’m quite happy Khanya is with Nkuhuma Male while we on this topic. I think we all know Nkuhuma Male is not a reliable partner in the slightest, but one thing he does exceptionally well at, is stay in great shape. Tough cards are being dealt right now for Khanya to become a dominant pride male, so he can only stay developing and biding his time, Nkuhuma Male can help with that for the time being.
1 user Likes KM600's post

Mohawk. I had actually heard he was spotted with the bulk of Nkuhuma Pride yesterday, hopefully there’s a video of that interaction.

1 user Likes KM600's post