There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Avoca Male Lions and Their Male Lineage

Go131810 Online
( This post was last modified: 07-12-2024, 02:01 AM by Go131810 Edit Reason: I had another question. )

(07-12-2024, 12:45 AM)criollo2mil Wrote:
(07-11-2024, 09:30 PM)Go131810 Wrote:
(07-11-2024, 09:27 PM)sik94 Wrote:
(07-11-2024, 08:33 PM)criollo2mil Wrote: Mohawk has linked up w his youngest son.   the 2021 Sub male from Nkuhumas.

The one who separated from the two in KNP?
Hi no when they say 2021 they are talking about the youngest male lion that was still with the lionesses. The male lion they are talking about he never left with his brothers.

yes...it means he's from the 2021 litters born to the Birmingham daughters.    

3 of his older cousins are in KNP RN and those are 2019 litters born to the Matimba daughters.

Hi the Plain camp male lions chased the young Nkuhuma male lion? No he is on his own away from the  Nukhuma pride. What about Mohawk? He has been on his own? I thought he was or has been with one the Black damn male lions the younger black damn male lion.

Friarfan619 Offline

(07-12-2024, 01:56 AM)Go131810 Wrote:
(07-12-2024, 12:45 AM)criollo2mil Wrote:
(07-11-2024, 09:30 PM)Go131810 Wrote:
(07-11-2024, 09:27 PM)sik94 Wrote:
(07-11-2024, 08:33 PM)criollo2mil Wrote: Mohawk has linked up w his youngest son.   the 2021 Sub male from Nkuhumas.

The one who separated from the two in KNP?
Hi no when they say 2021 they are talking about the youngest male lion that was still with the lionesses. The male lion they are talking about he never left with his brothers.

yes...it means he's from the 2021 litters born to the Birmingham daughters.    

3 of his older cousins are in KNP RN and those are 2019 litters born to the Matimba daughters.

Hi the Plain camp male lions chased the young Nkuhuma male lion? No he is on his own away from the  Nukhuma pride. What about Mohawk? He has been on his own? I thought he was or has been with one the Black damn male lions the younger black damn male lion.

Yes it was reported pc chased the youngest son.  Mohawk is now with the male the PC chased, sbdm was with Mohawk I assume he couldn't keep up
2 users Like Friarfan619's post

United Kingdom KM600 Offline

Video of Ridge Nose son mating. After looking in the comments, Purple Eye’s son was also seen mating which is great news, the bands all back together.

5 users Like KM600's post

Portugal Rui Ferreira Offline

(07-12-2024, 07:05 PM)KM600 Wrote: Video of Ridge Nose son mating. After looking in the comments, Purple Eye’s son was also seen mating which is great news, the bands all back together.

Mantimahle pride?
2 users Like Rui Ferreira's post

(07-12-2024, 08:30 PM)Rui Ferreira Wrote:
(07-12-2024, 07:05 PM)KM600 Wrote: Video of Ridge Nose son mating. After looking in the comments, Purple Eye’s son was also seen mating which is great news, the bands all back together.

Mantimahle pride?

Mantimahle lioness, not the whole pride.
3 users Like KM600's post

United States criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

I cant see the comments to the IG post but I dont think that is accurate. the PE son is not yet returned and rejoined the brothers from the latest ive seen.
2 users Like criollo2mil's post

(07-12-2024, 10:04 PM)criollo2mil Wrote:

I cant see the comments to the IG post but I dont think that is accurate.    the PE son is not yet returned and rejoined the brothers from the latest ive seen.

It was from Moriarty herself, I’ve never known her to spread rumours for the sake of it.
1 user Likes KM600's post

Contributor

Youngest son of the N Avocas.  
The 2021 Nkumuha YM

Attached Files Image(s)

8 users Like criollo2mil's post

Contributor

(07-12-2024, 10:34 PM)KM600 Wrote:

I cant see the comments to the IG post but I dont think that is accurate.    the PE son is not yet returned and rejoined the brothers from the latest ive seen.

It was from Moriarty herself, I’ve never known her to spread rumours for the sake of it.

Im not saying she is spreading rumors...but no one is immune to getting information mixed up or mis-interpreting. as on yesterday, a guide saw only two of the boys at his location.

maybe he found them overnight....I will reach out to her on FB and ask directly what news she's come across.
3 users Like criollo2mil's post

Contributor

Mohawk w his youngest son

5 users Like criollo2mil's post

Contributor

(07-12-2024, 11:17 PM)criollo2mil Wrote:
(07-12-2024, 10:34 PM)KM600 Wrote:

Im not saying she is spreading rumors...but no one is immune to getting information mixed up or mis-interpreting.    as on yesterday, a guide saw only two of the boys at his location.  

maybe he found them overnight....I will reach out to her on FB and ask directly what news she's come across.

So in checking w Moriarty, it does seem the third male is in close proximity w the brothers. The contact she speaks w said they actually come in contact and separate often. Maybe this is why two are often the only ones seen together.
5 users Like criollo2mil's post

Friarfan619 Offline

Crazy that they do what their fathers did.  Wish they would staytogether especially after losing 1 brother and Mohawk leaving
4 users Like Friarfan619's post

(07-13-2024, 08:30 PM)Friarfan619 Wrote: Crazy that they do what their fathers did.  Wish they would staytogether especially after losing 1 brother and Mohawk leaving

Obviously this is in no way confirmed, but I wonder if Chelas boy and Ridge Nose son are simply just more developed atp, not just in their obvious physical appearance but in their quest to become dominant, pride males. They may be more willing to try and claim their own territory, as seen by videos of them scent marking and patrolling whereas Chipped Tooth, the remaining twin isn’t quite at that stage yet. He’s more willing to hang back and is content with what he already has.
3 users Like KM600's post

RookiePundit Offline

(07-13-2024, 08:51 PM)KM600 Wrote:
(07-13-2024, 08:30 PM)Friarfan619 Wrote: Crazy that they do what their fathers did.  Wish they would staytogether especially after losing 1 brother and Mohawk leaving

Obviously this is in no way confirmed, but I wonder if Chelas boy and Ridge Nose son are simply just more developed atp, not just in their obvious physical appearance but in their quest to become dominant, pride males. They may be more willing to try and claim their own territory, as seen by videos of them scent marking and patrolling whereas Chipped Tooth, the remaining twin isn’t quite at that stage yet. He’s more willing to hang back and is content with what he already has.

The twins would be Chipped Tooth and Lip Scar? And which one was Lip Scar seen bonding with so well?
1 user Likes RookiePundit's post

4 users Like KM600's post