There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
The Mighty Mapogos

Leo Aslan Offline
Banned

(01-13-2022, 11:11 AM)Mapokser Wrote:
(01-13-2022, 12:56 AM)Leo Aslan Wrote:
(01-05-2022, 09:13 AM)Mapokser Wrote: I'm curious about something. I want to ask if Mr. T and Kinky Tail have met their brothers at any time after the split, or if when Mr. T meets them after the death of KT is the first time they see each other since the split.

They met a couple of times after their split, stay together for days and roamed through their big kingdom.

That's great to know! Do you have any ranger report, source, or anything on that?

Puh, I have a lot of these materials but it will take time to find them. Unfortunately, the lodges deleted many reports from the past. Savanna had a super blog but now it´s also gone.
3 users Like Leo Aslan's post

Leo Aslan Offline
Banned

Let´s start from the beginnings...

4 users Like Leo Aslan's post

Leo Aslan Offline
Banned

Mapogo Lions Makhulu, Dreadlocks, Rasta & Pretty boy in their heydays in 2009
Video compilation recorded by Rob Vamplew

6 users Like Leo Aslan's post

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

(09-17-2020, 08:11 AM)BA0701 Wrote: meeting of Mr. T and Kinky Tail with the other 4 Mapogos
No one has this video anymore? It got deleted.

United States BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator

(01-30-2022, 05:18 AM)Mapokser Wrote:
(09-17-2020, 08:11 AM)BA0701 Wrote: meeting of Mr. T and Kinky Tail with the other 4 Mapogos

Sadly, it seems the user account that posted that video was terminated. Unfortunately, I do not see it posted by anyone else.

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

(01-30-2022, 07:35 AM)BA0701 Wrote:
(01-30-2022, 05:18 AM)Mapokser Wrote:

Sadly, it seems the user account that posted that video was terminated. Unfortunately, I do not see it posted by anyone else.

It's a shame, I can't find any reports, videos, pictures, or anything from them meeting after the split.
1 user Likes Mapokser's post

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

This is Mr.T with 3 others in 2009, right? Can someone identify the others? For the little I've watched, the guy says there're 6 of them, but sometimes they split to cover more of their vast territory.

1 user Likes Mapokser's post

Abomai Offline

(01-30-2022, 09:53 AM)Mapokser Wrote: This is Mr.T with 3 others in 2009, right? Can someone identify the others? For the little I've watched, the guy says there're 6 of them, but sometimes they split to cover more of their vast territory.

Makhulu, dreadlocks and the third i'd guess rasta but could be pretty boy.
1 user Likes Abomai's post

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

(01-31-2022, 09:12 AM)Abomai Wrote: Makhulu, dreadlocks and the third i'd guess rasta
Indeed.
1 user Likes Potato's post

Leo Aslan Offline
Banned

Remembering the Majesty of Mapogo Lions  #1

5 users Like Leo Aslan's post

Leo Aslan Offline
Banned

Remembering the Majesty of Mapogo Lions  #2

United States afortich Offline
Contributor

(02-12-2022, 09:04 PM)Leo Aslan Wrote: Remembering the Majesty of Mapogo Lions  #2

I have watched most of your mapogo's videos in youtube, which ignited my interest about lions. Very nice compilation!!
2 users Like afortich's post

Leo Aslan Offline
Banned
( This post was last modified: 02-14-2022, 08:28 PM by Leo Aslan )

(02-13-2022, 01:33 AM)afortich Wrote:
(02-12-2022, 09:04 PM)Leo Aslan Wrote: Remembering the Majesty of Mapogo Lions  #2

I have watched most of your mapogo's videos in youtube, which ignited my interest about lions. Very nice compilation!!
Thanks bro, nice to hear that. I hope you enjoy it.
2 users Like Leo Aslan's post

Leo Aslan Offline
Banned

Remembering the Majesty of Mapogo Lions  #3

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 03-15-2022, 11:41 AM by Mapokser )

I have a question or some questions actually. Some people say Rasta might have been killed in a fight probably against the Majingilane in the Leopard Hills, while others say he simply disappeared. The video/blog below claims that all the 5 remaining Mapogos were roaring together in a date after the fight were Rasta supposedly died. Is this legit? If so, if not killed in that fight, can I assume we have no idea what happened to him/how he disappeared?

And to add to that, PB is confirmed to have been involved in a fight around that time, correct? Would that have been after the roaring video, as the report doesn't mention any of the 5 being hurt at all?

https://youtu.be/WaW8iloEAhc][/url]

https://www.leopardhills.com/blog/safari...o-welcome/