There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Other male lion coalitions from Masai Mara

United Kingdom Orpadan Offline
Banned

*This image is copyright of its original author
The legend Notch 2 of the Notch coalitions years back. 

Also heard about Mandevu's death,really unfortunate.
4 users Like Orpadan's post

United States BorntobeWild Offline

(09-24-2022, 10:28 AM)BigLion39 Wrote:
(09-24-2022, 08:02 AM)东方琳琅STD Wrote: I have been thinking about what we can do. Wondering if it works by sending messages to the Tanzania government or protesting in front of the Tanzania Embassy.

I sent an email to the Mara Park Principal Secretary of the State Dept of Tourism a few weeks ago. Heres the video that I got the info from. The info is in the description. Unfortunately both Kenya and Tanzania would have to work together as the Massai land traverse both countries.

https://youtu.be/xH1wuSfl1fw

Thank you very much!
5 users Like BorntobeWild's post

United States afortich Offline
Contributor

Jesse is looking good in this recent video clip!!

8 users Like afortich's post

Hungary Lipstick2 Offline
( This post was last modified: 09-25-2022, 02:43 PM by Lipstick2 )

If already Notches...

"When the Maasai Mara was the home of titans" 

The legendary era of the Notch boys, when their time was slowly approaching its end: Caesar and Notch2 in their old prime years around 2015-16. Look how huge Caesar was, even visibly bigger than his brother who was also not small. However, Notch2 had a larger mane.
Photo Credits to Frank Liu

10 users Like Lipstick2's post

BigLion39 Offline
( This post was last modified: 09-25-2022, 11:16 PM by BA0701 )

Here's a new video of 1 of the Encoyunai Boys courting a lioness without much luck! Very entertaining! Im not sure who this one is? If 1 of his eyes us missing then its either Jicho or Enkog'u but I can't make it out. It might be Mwana.  Either way these boys are getting big and husky! Love seeing them grow up!
4 users Like BigLion39's post

BigLion39 Offline

Video Credits to Maryann Mga

Young Mandevu in this video. RIP
7 users Like BigLion39's post

Hungary Lipstick2 Offline

An another beautiful male lion, who could be a Notch desdendant: Halftail

He is supposed to be the son of Matajo (and his brother Hasani) who were the sons of Romeo&Clawed former Marsh pride males and female Joy
9 users Like Lipstick2's post

Banned

Half Tail
5 users Like Orpadan's post

Banned

Huge Caesar
7 users Like Orpadan's post

Banned

Blackie2
9 users Like Orpadan's post

BigLion39 Offline

Manywelle, 1/4 Inselberg males! You can see his brothers at the top of the hill hes walking up. Makes me wonder the similarities between Slit Lip and Manywelle, were they litter mates? 

Video credits to Maryann Mga...

8 users Like BigLion39's post

BigLion39 Offline

(10-02-2022, 02:51 PM)Orpadan Wrote: Blackie2

Kissinger area? I wonder which lioness that is and how many hes with. Wonder if hes sired some more cubs? Don't know if any survived from him and Lipstick2 from Hammerkop?  Hes been roaring and claiming his rescently.

BigLion39 Offline
( This post was last modified: 10-03-2022, 11:35 PM by BigLion39 )

Another speared and killed today.

One of the 4 young dispersed Moniko-Sankai young males, sons of Olope, Olbarikoi, and the 3rd brother. The young males that got caught and chased by Salas Boys a few weeks ago. 1 was speared and killed. Unbelievable.

I am out of words. I just cant.

United States BorntobeWild Offline

(10-03-2022, 11:34 PM)BigLion39 Wrote: Another speared and killed today.

One of the 4 young dispersed Moniko-Sankai young males, sons of Olope, Olbarikoi, and the 3rd brother. The young males that got caught and chased by Salas Boys a few weeks ago. 1 was speared and killed. Unbelievable.

Very very sad to know things like this happen so often.
1 user Likes BorntobeWild's post

United States BA0701 Online
Super Moderator

(10-03-2022, 11:34 PM)BigLion39 Wrote: Another speared and killed today.

Sadly, the politicians for that area are the only ones who can bring an end to this slaughter, and their inaction has lead us to where we are to begin with.
3 users Like BA0701's post