There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Nkuhuma Pride

United States criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

(08-08-2023, 11:08 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: NK sub male (not 1 of young males) was caught by 2 Talamatis, he barely managed to escape with his life:

That was too close for comfort. It was 1/3 PE sons. Lucky to escape
2 users Like criollo2mil's post

United States afortich Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 08-09-2023, 01:19 AM by afortich )

(08-08-2023, 11:41 PM)criollo2mil Wrote:
(08-08-2023, 11:08 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: NK sub male (not 1 of young males) was caught by 2 Talamatis, he barely managed to escape with his life:

That was too close for comfort.   It was 1/3 PE sons.   Lucky to escape

Wao, this is a little surprising to me because I thought Nkuhumas and Talamatis didn't attack each other.
2 users Like afortich's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(08-08-2023, 11:41 PM)criollo2mil Wrote: That was too close for comfort.   It was 1/3 PE sons.   Lucky to escape

I think its sub male, he is too small to be 1/4 young males, Talamatis are twice his size.
2 users Like Tr1x24's post

Contributor
( This post was last modified: 08-09-2023, 12:00 AM by afortich )

(08-08-2023, 11:56 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(08-08-2023, 11:41 PM)criollo2mil Wrote: That was too close for comfort.   It was 1/3 PE sons.   Lucky to escape

I think its sub male, he is too small to be 1/4 young males, Talamatis are twice his size.

You're right, I'm not good at identifying them but that boy looks younger to me. And it looks weird to me that they attack an Nkuhuma
1 user Likes afortich's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 08-10-2023, 11:58 PM by Tr1x24 )

2 separated boys:

Whats the age diff between Chelas son and this PEs son on the back??

To me its so weird that Chelas son is bigger and more developed then him at this stage, as he is younger and born in 2020.

If thats indeed youngest, he will be a monster.
7 users Like Tr1x24's post

Tylermartin! Offline

(08-10-2023, 11:50 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: 2 separated boys:

To me its so weird that Chelas son is bigger and more developed then him at this stage, as he is younger and born in 2020.

Purple eyes son is in the front and he has the twin brother right?
2 users Like Tylermartin!'s post

Contributor

(08-10-2023, 11:50 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: 2 separated boys:

Yep. Chela’s boy in front turns 4 in December and the Non Scar lip twin just tuned 4 born August 2019.
2 users Like criollo2mil's post

Contributor

7 users Like afortich's post

Zigzag Offline

Mini PCM's from Nkuhuma Breakaway Pride posing for the camera. Beautifully grown into subadults. Thriving under the protection of a single Nkuhuma Breakaway female.
The girl has a beautiful round face like her mom. The boy has a beautiful Darkmane already coming out with facial features of his fathers. They are only 1.5 years old and moving into adulthood is highly certain.
Credits: Kay

*This image is copyright of its original author
11 users Like Zigzag's post

T I N O Offline
Moderators

The post has been moved to this thread, the earliest post was kept and the last one has been deleted to avoid duplicate posts in the same thread.
Regards: Timbavati
2 users Like T I N O's post

Tylermartin! Offline
( This post was last modified: 08-13-2023, 03:10 AM by Tylermartin! Edit Reason: Left out info )

Ok so 

Purple eye (passed away) (sister of junior nkuhuma- Daugher of nana)
1 Birmingham Daughter (Pale eyes)
2 Avoca Sons 
(Half sister is Tattered ear daughter of nana)

RidgeNose (left pride)
1 Birmingham Daughter (youngest)
1 Avoca Son (oldest boy)

Possible littermates ridgenose and amber eyes

Amber Eyes (left pride) (passed away)
No Birmingham Offspring 
2 Avoca Daughters

Chela 
No Birmingham Offspring 
1 Avoca Son (youngest boy)

I don’t know when they were born maybe someone with more knowledge could help but I believe this is accurate.
3 users Like Tylermartin!'s post

Contributor

(08-13-2023, 02:49 AM)Tylermartin! Wrote: Ok so 

Purple eye (passed away)  (sister of junior nkuhuma- Daugher of nana)
1 Birmingham Daughter (Pale eyes)
2 Avoca Sons 
(Half sister is Tattered ear daughter of nana)

RidgeNose (left pride)
1 Birmingham Daughter (youngest)
1 Avoca Son (oldest boy)

Possible littermates ridgenose and amber eyes

Amber Eyes (left pride) (passed away)
No Birmingham Offspring 
2 Avoca Daughters

Chela 
No Birmingham Offspring 
1 Avoca Son (youngest boy)

I don’t know when they were born maybe someone with more knowledge could help but I believe this is accurate.

A few changes.

While Purple eye is indeed littermate of Junior, their mother was not Nana. Nana’s sister (later killed by BBoys) is the mother of Purple Eye/Junior Matimba (Orpen)

Nana was mother of Chela w Matimbas & Tattered Ear/Nkuhuma Male (Nwalungu) from BBoys

Take a look at a post I made back in March that has birth dates of the Pride members. Here: https://wildfact.com/forum/topic-nkuhuma...#pid188166
3 users Like criollo2mil's post

Contributor
( This post was last modified: 08-14-2023, 03:24 AM by afortich )

Queen Chela could be pregnant 

5 users Like afortich's post

WildLeonis Away
( This post was last modified: 08-14-2023, 03:36 AM by WildLeonis )

(08-14-2023, 02:07 AM)afortich Wrote: Queen Chela could be pregnant 

Wasn’t she seen mating with the BDMs? If so, they could possibly be the father if she is indeed preggers.

It seems similar to the Talamatis that the Nkhumas are a bit of a mess right now. Everyone is split up and scattered all over the place. Doesn”t seem like a cohesive group anymore. And maybe that’s because ever since RN, PE and AE all kind of went their own way, two of which died it’s been difficult to keep track of whose left in the pride besides the subadult males.
3 users Like WildLeonis's post

Friarfan619 Offline

Anyone seen the sub male that was attacked by talamati boys??