There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Nature & Animal Art!

BorneanTiger Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 12-03-2019, 10:31 PM by BorneanTiger )

(04-15-2019, 05:57 AM)smedz Wrote:  
*This image is copyright of its original author
Probably my best tiger picture.

Realistically, from the rater faint stripes, that would have to be a mysterious kind of tiger, my namesake tiger, see this for more details.

Jimmy Offline

Decided to make a wild yak mask/head from paper mache (this is my first try at making sculpture)

6 users Like Jimmy's post

Germany Sammyfrosh Offline

Honour to the leopard

Attached Files Image(s)

3 users Like Sammyfrosh's post

United Kingdom ragelion Offline

Amazing

3 users Like ragelion's post

United Kingdom Spalea Offline
Wildanimal Lover

First attempts with the digital painting practice...

3 users Like Spalea's post

Wildanimal Lover

A second one...

2 users Like Spalea's post

Hello Offline

By me when I was 15
4 users Like Hello's post

Wildanimal Lover

5 users Like Spalea's post

Wildanimal Lover

Watercolor on a piece of carton...

5 users Like Spalea's post

United States Polar Offline
Polar Bear Enthusiast

Nice one, @Spalea! Just finished my 4th year of uni, so I should get back to art soon and share some of my workpieces :)

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

Its awesome @Spalea

Wildanimal Lover

(05-21-2020, 09:24 AM)Polar Wrote: Nice one, @Spalea! Just finished my 4th year of uni, so I should get back to art soon and share some of my workpieces :)

@Polar : With pleasure !

@sanjay : Thank you ! I try to tame the difficult art/way of the watercolor painting, I love it but I still feel like I'm walking on eggshels.

Malaysia scilover Offline

Wow, I love this thread! Such amazing art styles I get to see here. I'm very interested to see more from you guys, keep it up!
2 users Like scilover's post

Polar Bear Enthusiast
( This post was last modified: 06-25-2020, 01:14 PM by Polar )

Sun Bear, by mlkirsimagi

2 users Like Polar's post

Polar Bear Enthusiast

Polar Bear Hunts Down Walrus

I did this one back in early 2017. At that time, I have developed better dimensional perspective than my other art here in 2016, but still lacking many fundamentals. Am learning though!

1 user Likes Polar's post