There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
N'waswitshaka males

Korea, Republic of veritas Offline

Thank you! @BA0707

When I looked at that picture, I saw a protruding wound in the abdomen.
But the wound seemed too small to be considered Gore, so it didn't seem Gore.
I posted it here because there was no information or comment.
Because I love Gore so much and can only hope he lives safe and long!
2 users Like veritas's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

(03-10-2023, 07:45 PM)veritas Wrote: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f...tid=Nif5oz

I just saw a picture, and I posted a link to Facebook.

I don't know how to upload pictures because I can't use my smartphone.

Is this lion what I think Gore is?
The size of the stomach wound looks too small....

Though it has a belly wound, it's not Gore
2 users Like DARK MANE's post

Tr1x24 Online
Top Contributor

(03-11-2023, 12:24 PM)DARK MANE Wrote: Though it has a belly wound, it's not Gore

Its Hamiltons male.
5 users Like Tr1x24's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

Someone please confirm

1 user Likes DARK MANE's post

Tr1x24 Online
Top Contributor

(03-14-2023, 07:41 PM)DARK MANE Wrote: Someone please confirm

Thats H2-2/Transport Dam male.
4 users Like Tr1x24's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

(03-14-2023, 08:30 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: Thats H2-2/Transport Dam male.

I was also thinking the same as this boy doesn't look like any of the 3.

criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

No no.   I highly recommend you DO NOT help that channel.  Don’t give them any clicks.     All it takes is video footage from others and twists and ties together different narratives.    All for the sake of clicks and attention.  

99% of their stories are fake
8 users Like criollo2mil's post

United States BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator

(03-15-2023, 04:00 AM)criollo2mil Wrote:

No no.   I highly recommend you DO NOT help that channel.  Don’t give them any clicks.     All it takes is video footage from others and twists and ties together different narratives.    All for the sake of clicks and attention.  

99% of their stories are fake

Really good information, for all of us, thank you for the heads up.
5 users Like BA0701's post

United States T_Ferguson Offline

I didn't know they had turkey's in South Africa.  Thanksgiving is months away still.   Lol

11 users Like T_Ferguson's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

(03-17-2023, 07:58 PM)T_Ferguson Wrote: I didn't know they had turkey's in South Africa.  Thanksgiving is months away still.   :lol:

Seems like he had eaten a ton of turkey

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

Amahle with kambula female.

*This image is copyright of its original author
7 users Like DARK MANE's post

Gavskrr Offline

good to see gore together

Mala Mala: Last night the 3 Ndhzenga males heard the 2 Black Dam males roaring along the lower reaches of the Mlowathi River and headed that way. Early this morning we found the 3 males running out of the area that they had run into last night. We can only speculate as to what had happened but we followed the 3 males as they headed south, crossing the Sand River before stealing an impala kill that a Kambula lioness had stolen from the Stone Drift female leopard. Then late this evening 2 of the males and the lioness were left jogging back into the area where the Black Dam males had been last night 
" target="_blank" class="post_link">
7 users Like Gavskrr's post

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

Running? Were they chased by BDM, maybe?
1 user Likes Mapokser's post

criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

(03-19-2023, 03:52 AM)Mapokser Wrote: Running? Were they chased by BDM, maybe?

I think it was other way around.
1 user Likes criollo2mil's post

United States T_Ferguson Offline
( This post was last modified: 03-19-2023, 05:42 AM by T_Ferguson )

Well, this is an interesting development.  I would have figured the BDM's would have steered clear of the 3 and gone after Mohawk or S8.

5 users Like T_Ferguson's post