There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Lions of Timbavati

Croatia Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(10-31-2020, 06:31 AM)Potato Wrote: I am alctually curious on that matter. Younger set of Mbiri male also is said to be very large. Older Mbiris even through beasly doesn't need to be bigger at that stage at all than younger Mbiris. 

Well at this point 2 older Mbiris are definetly bigger (when i say bigger, i dont neccesery mean taller, yet more massive)..

For example Birmingham young male might be taller then Tyson Ross male but he is still nowhere near his mass, and i think Birmingham young male is bigger then young Mbiris.. 2 older Mbiris are belived to be bigger then Ross males..
1 user Likes Tr1x24's post

United States BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator

(10-31-2020, 06:31 AM)Potato Wrote: "Who are much bigger and height than the young Mbiri from Manyeleti"

I am alctually curious on that matter. Younger set of Mbiri male also is said to be very large. Older Mbiris even through beasly doesn't need to be bigger at that stage at all than younger Mbiris. 

"The injury of Hercules I was starting with the fact that has been caused by a fight with a lion. Nonetheless I've see since close  as you have told me before. There's not are bite marks as well not on his body parts just this injury on his shoulders... "

That wound acctually look similar to that made there (at 0:10) : 

Not to change the subject, but I have seen this video in the past. Do you happen to know who that male being mauled is? The video description states that he and his older partner tried to grab that territory from the younger males, and paid dearly for it.

Croatia Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(10-31-2020, 02:07 PM)BA0701 Wrote: Not to change the subject, but I have seen this video in the past. Do you happen to know who that male being mauled is? The video description states that he and his older partner tried to grab that territory from the younger males, and paid dearly for it.

Its unknown who those males where..
2 users Like Tr1x24's post

United States BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator

(10-31-2020, 02:17 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 02:07 PM)BA0701 Wrote: Not to change the subject, but I have seen this video in the past. Do you happen to know who that male being mauled is? The video description states that he and his older partner tried to grab that territory from the younger males, and paid dearly for it.

Well, whoever he is, he paid a terrible price for his attempt. The damage to his back alone was severe, but the rest of him was pretty chewed up as well. 

That is why I openly wondered about that damage to Hercules. Obviously there may be injuries we can't see in the pictures, but I don't see any further damage to him, other than that damage around his shoulder blades. Is an odd injury for sure. Maybe we'll get luck and see some pics of the Mbiris, see if they have any damage to them.

Croatia Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(10-31-2020, 02:22 PM)BA0701 Wrote: Well, whoever he is, he paid a terrible price for his attempt. The damage to his back alone was severe, but the rest of him was pretty chewed up as well. 

That is why I openly wondered about that damage to Hercules. Obviously there may be injuries we can't see in the pictures, but I don't see any further damage to him, other than that damage around his shoulder blades. Is an odd injury for sure. Maybe we'll get luck and see some pics of the Mbiris, see if they have any damage to them.

Well that injury on Hercules back might be from hunt aswell, buffalo horn or something..

Venezuela titose Offline

(10-31-2020, 02:17 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:

That male can be 1 of the 2 old Matjulu

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

"For example Birmingham young male might be taller then Tyson Ross male but he is still nowhere near his mass, and i think Birmingham young male is bigger then young Mbiris"

Acording to Ngala rangers Birmingham young male is taller and his paws are bigger than Ross males. Tyson who btw is smaller of the two Ross males might be better fed, having bigger belly at the moment and of course ha has much bigger mane. What it comes tho to high and musscle mass, Birmingham male is bigger than both Ross males.

"and i think Birmingham young male is bigger then young Mbiris"

I do not know, but I feel Tintswalo ranger was more immpressed with Mbiri and Nharu males. He said Nharu and Mbiris are very larger and about Birmingham male that he as well is quite large.

Croatia Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(10-31-2020, 04:07 PM)Potato Wrote: Acording to Ngala rangers Birmingham young male is taller and his paws are bigger than Ross males. Tyson who btw is smaller of the two Ross males might be better fed, having bigger belly at the moment and of course ha has much bigger mane. What it comes tho to high and musscle mass, Birmingham male is bigger than both Ross males.

Lol you are talking nonsense, BYM more muscle mass the Ross males?? Do you even watch videos or photos? If you are then you need a glasses.. 

*This image is copyright of its original author

On all this pictures is clearly seen that Ross males is far more bulkier and muscular lion.. BYG has bigger bone structure, but he still doesnt have the muscle mass and weight of Ross males..

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

(10-31-2020, 05:19 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 04:07 PM)Potato Wrote: Acording to Ngala rangers Birmingham young male is taller and his paws are bigger than Ross males. Tyson who btw is smaller of the two Ross males might be better fed, having bigger belly at the moment and of course ha has much bigger mane. What it comes tho to high and musscle mass, Birmingham male is bigger than both Ross males.

Lol you are talking nonsense, BYM more muscle mass the Ross males?? Do you even watch videos or photos? If you are then you need a glasses.. 

On all this pictures is clearly seen that Ross males is far more bulkier and muscular lion.. BYG has bigger bone structure, but he still doesnt have the muscle mass and weight of Ross males..

Ross male has fuller belly there and more fat. Beside that opinion that Birmingham male has bigger paws is not mine, but Ngala ranger who for sure can judge that far better than you can.

Croatia Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(10-31-2020, 05:45 PM)Potato Wrote: Ross male has fuller belly there and more fat. Beside that opinion that Birmingham male has bigger paws is not mine, but Ngala ranger who for sure can judge that far better than you can.Reply

I literaly said that BYM has bigger bone structure then Ross males, so yea i know he has bigger paws, head and is a bit taller... 

This has nothing to do with belly, because Tyson had empty belly aswell :

You can see extra skin hanging out under belly, its not full.. 

And BYM was never more bulkier then he is now, he was even more skinny before.. 

Ross males just have more mass, which is reasonable because BYM is still young male and not in his prime, when males bulk up and put mass..

Timbavati Offline
Moderators

(10-31-2020, 05:56 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 05:45 PM)Potato Wrote: Ross male has fuller belly there and more fat. Beside that opinion that Birmingham male has bigger paws is not mine, but Ngala ranger who for sure can judge that far better than you can.Reply

I literaly said that BYM has bigger bone structure then Ross males, so yea i know he has bigger paws, head and is a bit taller... 

This has nothing to do with belly, because Tyson had empty belly aswell :

You can see extra skin hanging out under belly, its not full.. 

And BYM was never more bulkier then he is now, he was even more skinny before.. 

Ross males just have more mass, which is reasonable because BYM is still young male and not in his prime, when males bulk up and put mass..

You need to have in count that are comparing a lion in his prime against just a young male with still isn't even close of their prime years. Even I heard and read the statement of the Ngala rangers so we should trust them

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

"This has nothing to do with belly, because Tyson had empty belly aswell"

You must be joking that Ross male has empy belly there. He is full there. 

"And BYM was never more bulkier then he is now, he was even more skinny before.. "

We judge him now while he is in good shape, not when he had leg injury.

"Ross males just have more mass, which is reasonable because BYM is still young male and not in his prime, when males bulk up and put mass.."

Well... that is your opinion vs opinion of Ngala ranger. I will stand with opinion of Ngala ranger. You can believe in whatever you want.

Croatia Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(10-31-2020, 06:27 PM)Potato Wrote: Well... that is your opinion vs opinion of Ngala ranger. I will stand with opinion of Ngala ranger. You can believe in whatever you want.

What my opinion vs Ngala rangers opinion??? 

I literaly said what Ngala rangers are saying, that BYM has bigger bone structure, bigger paws and bigger head the Ross males...

I LITERALY SAID THAT....

This forum is becoming unbearable to discuss with some members, from now on im just posting and not discussion anything.. Because some members are not up to pair for discussion.. 

Cheers..

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

"I literaly said what Ngala rangers are saying, that BYM has bigger bone structure, bigger paws and bigger head the Ross males..."

No, firstly you said that "For example Birmingham young male might be taller then Tyson Ross male but he is still nowhere near his mass". Now you turn around what you have said. 

"This forum is becoming unbearable to discuss with some members, from now on im just posting and not discussion anything.. Because some members are not up to pair for discussion.. "

Well... if that is how you see it then don't discuss indeed as you have said. Cheers.

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

Avoca pride taking down buffalo and later 2 nomadic younger MOnwana males joins them at kill.

1 user Likes Potato's post