There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Lions of Timbavati

United States BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator
( This post was last modified: 10-30-2020, 12:35 AM by BA0701 )

(10-29-2020, 10:50 PM)TinoArmando Wrote: Update on Avoca pride and buffalo kill, two young Monwana males pulled in and the Avoca pride climbed into them and the after let them feed on the buffalo with them 
Link: https://www.facebook.com/518307098/video...822767099/

Fixing this for you @"TinoArmando"

United States BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator

(10-28-2020, 10:28 PM)TinoArmando Wrote: The Avoca pride taking down a buffalo bull this afternoon at Makanyi Lodges.
Link: https://www.facebook.com/518307098/video...588747099/

Fixed my friend
1 user Likes BA0701's post

Timbavati Offline
Moderators

(10-30-2020, 12:51 AM)BA0701 Wrote:
(10-28-2020, 10:28 PM)TinoArmando Wrote: The Avoca pride taking down a buffalo bull this afternoon at Makanyi Lodges.

Fixed my friend

thank you very much my friend.

I was been trying to add the video here but strangely not been ever has been shown as posted in the thread at the time of add it(
[video=facebook]Link[/video]
1 user Likes Timbavati's post

Timbavati Offline
Moderators

These lions had a small disagreement 
Image by: Steph

*This image is copyright of its original author
3 users Like Timbavati's post

Timbavati Offline
Moderators

An chilling roar of the dominant male of the Timbila coalition who consist on 2 males.
They apparently comes from the Grietjie Private Nature Reserve and born into the Lamai pride. The fathers of both males are still unknown at the moment. Let's see what i'll do on the next days. Hopefully I can be able to ID to their fathers
Image by: Karolina Norée

4 users Like Timbavati's post

Timbavati Offline
Moderators

" target="_blank" class="post_link">

Timbila male calling
Look how gorgeous he is!

He is the dark maned male of the two dominant males.
We have been enjoying seeing them more often again.

Timbavati Offline
Moderators

" target="_blank" class="post_link">

One of the dominant males of the River Pride (Hosi) in the Klaserie area  giving a very chilling roar letting to know everyone that he's the boss in the area

Timbavati Offline
Moderators

A sighting of one of the five Vuyela males.
On recent times. The five Vuyela males are going to be one of the most powerful coalitions in Klaserie and probably Timbavati. This just depends if they decide took-over a pride in the Timbavati zone. They're presently the biggest coalition of lions made up of five strong males that roames in the Timbavati and Klaserie area . So if they want something 100% sure they will got it.
Image by: Rebecca Rowles
(Posted 21 October 2020) I have asked when it was taken yet I have not received an answer

6 users Like Timbavati's post

Timbavati Offline
Moderators

Hosi and Socha the River Pride males at Simbavati
Image by: Simbavati

Timbavati Offline
Moderators

An old portrait of the regal Sohobele male "Duma"
Image by: Leslee Gentry-Ent 

Venezuela Cunaguaro Offline

(10-30-2020, 03:21 AM)TinoArmando Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 12:51 AM)BA0701 Wrote:

Fixed my friend

thank you very much my friend.

I was been trying to add the video here but strangely not been ever has been shown as posted in the thread at the time of add it(
[video=facebook]Link[/video]
Armando here explains how to make the video links added from facebook work. I also had a hard time getting them to work a while ago when I hadn't gone through this post where they explain it. I leave you the link.

Cheers!

https://wildfact.com/forum/topic-how-to-embed-a-facebook-videos-on-wildfact?highlight=facebook
2 users Like Cunaguaro's post

Timbavati Offline
Moderators

Hosi and Socha were seen with the River Pride in the early morning on the west on camp George.
Images courtesy of: Darryn Rentzke

6 users Like Timbavati's post

Timbavati Offline
Moderators

What a good news!
Hercules and Sumatra were seen recently
Information by Rudi Hulshof!  Not my images.
Sorry about cell phone quality, but looking for an ID on these two please. South Western areas of Timbavati, and currently on Sandringham. Looks like one has a heating wound on his back between the shoulders.
I'll share the images soon. I need download the images

Timbavati Offline
Moderators

Hercules male seen recently South Western areas of Timbavati, and currently on Sandringham
Image credits goes to his original author
Photo providing by: Rudi Hulshof

Croatia Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(10-30-2020, 09:31 PM)TinoArmando Wrote: Hercules male seen recently South Western areas of Timbavati, and currently on Sandringham

Wait, what are they doing there?? They abandoned/lost Scorro pride?
2 users Like Tr1x24's post