There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Lion and Tiger Fight Interaction in Zoo, Circus or Any Other Captive Places

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact
( This post was last modified: 01-27-2019, 11:22 AM by Rishi )

I have seen several video over YouTube, Facebook and some other places where Lion and tiger fight with each other to an serious extent. Many of us have strong desire to know what happen when these 2 supreme carnivora fight with each other. In wild it is not possible but many zoos, circus and other human built encoulser keep them in same place. We have seen so many images and videos of them playing together and little bit skirmishes between them.

In this thread we will try to place all videos and images which clearly show fights between them.

Before you write here, read these rules:
1. No hypothetical vs debate. Strictly neutral observations.
2. Talk only about captive animal in unnatural environment & enclosed habitats. Don't take out conclusion on wild counterparts.
3. Keep in mind that these are captive animals and we don't know the condition or background of individuals

So, lets fill this thread with these type of videos and Images.
3 users Like sanjay's post

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

I will start the latest video, I saw on YouTube. Its Kind of serious fight between two prime males. And both seems to be healthy and good.

6 users Like sanjay's post

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

Little fight between them

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

watch from 15 second and onward

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

This aggressive lion and protecting her girl from tigers around

2 users Like sanjay's post

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

Here Lion is in fighting mode and seen little bit annoyed of something

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

This seems little bit serious.

Rishi Offline
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 01-26-2019, 01:21 PM by Rishi )

(01-26-2019, 12:34 PM)sanjay Wrote: I have seen several video over YouTube, Facebook and some other places where Lion and tiger fight with each other to an serious extent. Many of us have strong desire to know what happen when these 2 supreme carnivora fight with each other. In wild it is not possible but many zoos, circus and other human built encoulser keep them in same place. We have seen so many images and videos of them playing together and little bit skirmishes between them.

In this thread we will try to place all videos and images which clearly show fight between them.

Before you made a mind to write here read these rules:
1. No hypothetical vs debate.
2. Talk only about captive animal encounters, no need to take out the conclusion of their wild counter part.
3. Since these are captive animals and we don't know the condition of individuals so we can not say one is superior to other.

So, lets fill this thread with these type of videos and Images.

Want me to move the lot here?
Right now they are scattered over 2 threads...

They should separate those two BTW. It's not looking like a playfights anymore.

Oman Lycaon Offline
أسد الأطلس
Moderators

These videos are depressing ....
1 user Likes Lycaon's post

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact
( This post was last modified: 01-26-2019, 01:33 PM by sanjay )

(01-26-2019, 01:29 PM)Lycaon Wrote: These videos are depressing ....
Couldn't agree more.

I don't oppose to keep them in same enclosure but only in some condition. Don't put the prime males specially during mating season. If one of them is aggressive keep him separate.

Jimmy Offline
( This post was last modified: 01-26-2019, 01:36 PM by Jimmy )

There will obviously be biased video in this matter, I think that Chinese guy uploading the video above by Sanjay is slightly tiger biased, but seems pretty fair and then there is clearly a Lion fanatic Englishman, who puts very stupid boastful titles for lion while bashing tigers, also he likes any comment that thrashes tiger, having bias is one thing, dowright degrading another animal is ugly, i vowed to never watch his misleading video but those videos precisely popped up in wildfact in trainer's thread,  regarding Kathlee's post and experience with big cats, i did not made any comment on that cuz i know what and how he posts his vids, here is one of his more 'civilized' video but Iam done with this man i don't want to see his video posts no more.

1 user Likes Jimmy's post

Oman Lycaon Offline
أسد الأطلس
Moderators

@sanjay 

Plus keeping them in the same space unnecessarily puts both of them in harm .
1 user Likes Lycaon's post

Sanju Offline
( This post was last modified: 01-26-2019, 03:18 PM by Rishi )

This video is too cute! Wow  Lion trying to kiss Tiger and tiger pushing him not to do so (kidding, lol)

Sanju Offline

2 users Like Sanju's post

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

Sanju don't post lot of video in single post and also do not post very old videos, becasue many of them are seen by most of members and already popular. Aim is put here recently added videos and those which have fight to an serious extent. I want this thread to have latest interaction between them.
For other post in other threads