There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Coalitions of Kruger National Park

Korea, Republic of veritas Offline

Friends! 
Who knows the latest news about Fourway?

I'm curious about the photos of Matsapiri's Sons.

I sometimes see Torchwood, the son of Matimba...
They are the same coalition, but Matshapiri's two sons don't seem to be able to see the pictures well.
1 user Likes veritas's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(03-16-2023, 06:58 PM)Timbavati Wrote: One of the Rennosterkoppies males

Dont think thats recent.

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 03-16-2023, 08:04 PM by Tr1x24 )

(03-16-2023, 04:35 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: 2 Eldest Kambula males with some new Darkmaned partner. They were seen on Tuesday on h1-1

That dark maned male, do you remember 3 males who where mistaken to be 3 Othawas on H1-1, while ago?

Isnt that the same dark maned male?
5 users Like Tr1x24's post

Gavskrr Offline

off : this guy reminds me of long mane styx, that mane style
1 user Likes Gavskrr's post

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

Weren't the 3 "Othawas" the Gijimas?

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(03-16-2023, 10:34 PM)Mapokser Wrote: Weren't the 3 "Othawas" the Gijimas?

No, im talking about these guys :

There was photo of them posted here shortly after this video, cant find it now.
4 users Like Tr1x24's post

Mwk85 Offline

1/2 Hippo Pools males 

5 users Like Mwk85's post

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

@Tr1x24 these are the same I was talking about. Iirc you said they were Gijimas back in the day.

Anyway with the familiarity I now have with these lions I think the older one in the video resembles Jr a lot. Not saying it's him but at least from that distance they look very similar to each other, he has a Majingilane-like face.
1 user Likes Mapokser's post

criollo2mil Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 03-17-2023, 12:51 AM by criollo2mil )

(03-17-2023, 12:08 AM)Mapokser Wrote: @Tr1x24 these are the same I was talking about. Iirc you said they were Gijimas back in the day.

Anyway with the familiarity I now have with these lions I think the older one in the video resembles Jr a lot. Not saying it's him but at least from that distance they look very similar to each other, he has a Majingilane-like face.

No…. I thought these were later ID as GIJIMA but it wasn’t.    These are three separate males.    I made the same false connection as you a few months back.
2 users Like criollo2mil's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 03-17-2023, 03:26 AM by Tr1x24 )

(03-17-2023, 12:08 AM)Mapokser Wrote: @Tr1x24 these are the same I was talking about. Iirc you said they were Gijimas back in the day.

Nobody said this was Gijimas, when this was filmed Gijimas where already known and in Sabi Sands.

You must think of this video :

This where Gijimas before they came in Sabi Sands, some speculate they might be Othawas because Othawas where seen in that area few months before, but that was quickly dismissed.
7 users Like Tr1x24's post

Brahimlegend Offline
Moderators

@Tr1x24 Yeah these guys, could be will definitely check when have clear whisker pics of darkmaned guy

Attached Files Image(s)

6 users Like Brahimlegend's post

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

(03-17-2023, 10:01 AM)Brahimlegend Wrote: @Tr1x24 Yeah these guys, could be will definitely check when have clear whisker pics of darkmaned guy

These are the 3 from the video thought to be the Othawas? I can see the similarity of the bigger maned male with Jr but yeah it's not him right.

Gavskrr Offline

Longface lower sabie
" target="_blank" class="post_link">
8 users Like Gavskrr's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(03-18-2023, 10:00 AM)Gavskrr Wrote: Longface lower sabie

His brother :

11 users Like Tr1x24's post

Gavskrr Offline

Touchwood and Fourways (this coalition deserved an individual name despite carrying big names with it)
" target="_blank" class="post_link">
7 users Like Gavskrr's post