There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Zoos, Circuses, Safaris: A Gallery of Captivity

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

Second one is even better..
I have also seen other video of these tiger, lion and lioness. I think its mating time thats why lion is aggressive, while in other video lioness is walking with tiger and lion is sitting at a distance.

Spalea, I think Lion is not fat. Though tiger seems to be fatty.

Rishi, I agree cage is not that good, also it does not make sense to keep these 2 in one case and with a female.
1 user Likes sanjay's post

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact
( This post was last modified: 12-05-2017, 08:56 AM by sanjay )

@Pckts and @Spalea did you notice the video shared by GrizzlyClaw in Freak Specimens thread ?

I am sharing it again

2 users Like sanjay's post

Canada Wolverine Away
( This post was last modified: 12-05-2017, 09:16 AM by Wolverine )

(12-05-2017, 08:55 AM)sanjay Wrote: @Pckts and @Spalea did you notice the video shared by GrizzlyClaw in Freak Specimens thread ?

I am sharing it again

Unbelievable! For first time see a video with these biggest cats interaction. In China the zoos sometimes mix a large predators from different species, I have seen a Chinese photos with lions and brown bears in same cage and the lion was also underneath the bear ...
2 users Like Wolverine's post

United States Pckts Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast

@sanjay 
Yes, I saw that video as well.
I will say that both appeared overweight in the first video, they both look much better in the 2nd video which they have their scuffle, which is actually a recent video so maybe they put them on a diet.
2 users Like Pckts's post

Rishi Offline
Moderators

Another video of the Trio..

4 users Like Rishi's post

United Kingdom Spalea Offline
Wildanimal Lover

@sanjay :

About #1058: Yes I saw this video too. What can I think about ? The tiger seems placid, calm, while the lion is clerarly enervated, tense, when the tiger get too close. In both case it would be so because of a lioness ? Lionesses are so much sociable cats ? I  joke... Luckily in the both video, the tigers are "good-natured"...

@Wolverine :

About #1059: If you think about this video (I don't know to download it, I can only give the link) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSFfpK4CnYg

I understand that the lion is underneath the bear. Do you see the size and weight differences ? If the lion weighs 200 kilos, how many for the bear ? 350- 400 ?
1 user Likes Spalea's post

Bigcat Enthusiast

@Rishi 
I remember that video from years back, thanks for putting 2 & 2 together.
3 users Like Pckts's post

Bigcat Enthusiast
( This post was last modified: 12-06-2017, 12:10 AM by Pckts )

Video of most of the Zoo, apparently the enclosure have much more space than what is visible and I will say they have a large collection of animals and most appear to be in decent shape.

Big ole Grizzly

More of the Tiger and Lions Together

White Tiger from the Same Zoo

Group of Tigers feeding at the Exotic Feline Rescue Center

3 users Like Pckts's post

Taiwan Betty Offline

(12-05-2017, 08:55 AM)sanjay Wrote: @Pckts and @Spalea did you notice the video shared by GrizzlyClaw in Freak Specimens thread ?

I am sharing it again

This is an African Lion and Siberian tiger kept in a circus in China. There are many more lions and tigers in the cage next to it.
1 user Likes Betty's post

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

Here a liger (may be tigon) fights with a tiger

4 users Like sanjay's post

United Kingdom Spalea Offline
Wildanimal Lover

@sanjay :

About #1066: I really believe it's a liger (form a male lion and a female tiger) because he is noticeably bigger than the tiger. While the ligon would be clearly smaller than their relatives (tiger and lioness).
3 users Like Spalea's post

Taiwan Betty Offline

circus

*This image is copyright of its original author
2 users Like Betty's post

Taiwan Betty Offline

White Tiger, Snow Tiger, Siberian Tiger.

2 users Like Betty's post

Taiwan Betty Offline

Big cat polyculture (male African lion, male Siberian tiger, and two tigress)

3 users Like Betty's post

Taiwan Betty Offline

Feeding time...

3 users Like Betty's post