There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young Jock Males

South Africa LionLover Offline
New Join

9 users Like LionLover's post

Rishi Offline
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 03-05-2020, 04:36 PM by Rishi )

(Post to be deleted later)
(02-26-2020, 01:00 PM)LionLover Wrote:

Regarding your copyright claim.

I understand that you are the owner of the text only. Is that correct? In which case you have complete right to have it removed. But it is good information.

Would you mind making a post in the thread, with few random letters, so that I can move the text fro his post to yours? (If not, then all of it will be removed as per your wish)
2 users Like Rishi's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

4 Young Jock males seen with 3 lionesses on s100, 3 males where mating while 1 was sleeping near by, Kruger Sightings:

*This image is copyright of its original author

9 users Like Tr1x24's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

3 Young Jock males at Kambaku :

Lion who was killed at Berg en Dal Camp in March was one of the 4 Young Jock males afterall..
8 users Like Tr1x24's post

New Zealand Selati Offline

(08-28-2020, 09:07 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: 3 Young Jock males at Kambaku :

Lion who was killed at Berg en Dal Camp in March was one of the 4 Young Jock males afterall..

Such a shame. Been wondering if it was one of the Young Jock Males for a few months now.
3 users Like Selati's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(08-29-2020, 07:09 AM)Selati Wrote: Such a shame. Been wondering if it was one of the Young Jock Males for a few months now.

Yea, i read numerous reports and i still dont know why they killed him... 

One report said that he had a bad limp and was put down and another said that he entered the Camp and was threat to tourists, they where trying to chase him out but they did not succeed.. And they kill him. 

Thats very "mistery" event, unfortunately i think another lion lost his life because of humans...
6 users Like Tr1x24's post

(08-29-2020, 07:18 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 07:09 AM)Selati Wrote: Such a shame. Been wondering if it was one of the Young Jock Males for a few months now.

Yea, i read numerous reports and i still dont know why they killed him... 

One report said that he had a bad limp and was put down and another said that he entered the Camp and was threat to tourists, they where trying to chase him out but they did not succeed.. And they kill him. 

Thats very "mistery" event, unfortunately i think another lion lost his life because of humans...
I saw quite a lot of reports saying that he entered the camp in very bad condition and was consequently a threat to those staying there.
3 users Like Selati's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(09-02-2020, 11:14 AM)Selati Wrote: I saw quite a lot of reports saying that he entered the camp in very bad condition and was consequently a threat to those staying there.

But why they kill him, couldn't they just sedative him and put him out of the camp??
3 users Like Tr1x24's post

(09-02-2020, 01:56 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(09-02-2020, 11:14 AM)Selati Wrote: I saw quite a lot of reports saying that he entered the camp in very bad condition and was consequently a threat to those staying there.

But why they kill him, couldn't they just sedative him and put him out of the camp??

Think he was really bad condition and thus wouldn't be able to hunt. Think their reasoning would be he was a danger as he might go for humans as an easy meal.
1 user Likes Selati's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

3 Berg en daal/Matjulu males, Kruger Sightings :

6 users Like Tr1x24's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

5 users Like Tr1x24's post

239Pu Offline

I much prefer the name Matjulu to Young Jocks . what are we gonna call the next group to leave the Jock pride the "Really Young Jocks" ??
6 users Like 239Pu's post

Timbavati Offline
Moderators

(11-02-2020, 02:05 AM)239Pu Wrote: I much prefer the name Matjulu to Young Jocks . what are we gonna call the next group to leave the Jock pride the "Really Young Jocks" ??

Matjulu look a very appropriate name for them.
3 users Like Timbavati's post

Timbavati Offline
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 11-18-2020, 05:20 AM by Timbavati )

One of the massive Jock males on the H3
Image by: Big on Wild - Wildlife Blog & Photography

6 users Like Timbavati's post

Timbavati Offline
Moderators

Eye to Eye with one of the three healthy and impressive young Jock males at Kruger National Park! 
KNP,-Posted:25/11/2020,!
Photo credit to: Adri van der Merwe

7 users Like Timbavati's post