WildFact
Young Jock Males - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Lion (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-lion)
+----- Thread: Young Jock Males (/topic-young-jock-males)

Pages: 1 2 3

Young Jock Males - LionLover - 02-26-2020

RE: Young Jock Males - Rishi - 03-05-2020

(Post to be deleted later)
(02-26-2020, 12:30 PM)LionLover Wrote:

Regarding your copyright claim.

I understand that you are the owner of the text only. Is that correct? In which case you have complete right to have it removed. But it is good information.

Would you mind making a post in the thread, with few random letters, so that I can move the text fro his post to yours? (If not, then all of it will be removed as per your wish)

RE: Young Jock Males - Tr1x24 - 08-06-2020

4 Young Jock males seen with 3 lionesses on s100, 3 males where mating while 1 was sleeping near by, Kruger Sightings:

*This image is copyright of its original author

RE: Young Jock Males - Tr1x24 - 08-28-2020

3 Young Jock males at Kambaku :

Lion who was killed at Berg en Dal Camp in March was one of the 4 Young Jock males afterall..

RE: Young Jock Males - Selati - 08-29-2020

(08-28-2020, 08:37 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: 3 Young Jock males at Kambaku :

Lion who was killed at Berg en Dal Camp in March was one of the 4 Young Jock males afterall..

Such a shame. Been wondering if it was one of the Young Jock Males for a few months now.

RE: Young Jock Males - Tr1x24 - 08-29-2020

(08-29-2020, 06:39 AM)Selati Wrote: Such a shame. Been wondering if it was one of the Young Jock Males for a few months now.

Yea, i read numerous reports and i still dont know why they killed him... 

One report said that he had a bad limp and was put down and another said that he entered the Camp and was threat to tourists, they where trying to chase him out but they did not succeed.. And they kill him. 

Thats very "mistery" event, unfortunately i think another lion lost his life because of humans...

RE: Young Jock Males - Selati - 09-02-2020

(08-29-2020, 06:48 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 06:39 AM)Selati Wrote: Such a shame. Been wondering if it was one of the Young Jock Males for a few months now.

Yea, i read numerous reports and i still dont know why they killed him... 

One report said that he had a bad limp and was put down and another said that he entered the Camp and was threat to tourists, they where trying to chase him out but they did not succeed.. And they kill him. 

Thats very "mistery" event, unfortunately i think another lion lost his life because of humans...
I saw quite a lot of reports saying that he entered the camp in very bad condition and was consequently a threat to those staying there.

RE: Young Jock Males - Tr1x24 - 09-02-2020

(09-02-2020, 10:44 AM)Selati Wrote: I saw quite a lot of reports saying that he entered the camp in very bad condition and was consequently a threat to those staying there.

But why they kill him, couldn't they just sedative him and put him out of the camp??

RE: Young Jock Males - Selati - 09-02-2020

(09-02-2020, 01:26 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(09-02-2020, 10:44 AM)Selati Wrote: I saw quite a lot of reports saying that he entered the camp in very bad condition and was consequently a threat to those staying there.

But why they kill him, couldn't they just sedative him and put him out of the camp??

Think he was really bad condition and thus wouldn't be able to hunt. Think their reasoning would be he was a danger as he might go for humans as an easy meal.

RE: Young Jock Males - Tr1x24 - 10-12-2020

3 Berg en daal/Matjulu males, Kruger Sightings :

RE: Young Jock Males - Tr1x24 - 11-01-2020

RE: Young Jock Males - 239Pu - 11-02-2020

I much prefer the name Matjulu to Young Jocks . what are we gonna call the next group to leave the Jock pride the "Really Young Jocks" ??

RE: Young Jock Males - Timbavati - 11-02-2020

(11-02-2020, 01:35 AM)239Pu Wrote: I much prefer the name Matjulu to Young Jocks . what are we gonna call the next group to leave the Jock pride the "Really Young Jocks" ??

Matjulu look a very appropriate name for them.

RE: Young Jock Males - Timbavati - 11-18-2020

One of the massive Jock males on the H3
Image by: Big on Wild - Wildlife Blog & Photography

RE: Young Jock Males - Timbavati - 11-26-2020

Eye to Eye with one of the three healthy and impressive young Jock males at Kruger National Park! 
KNP,-Posted:25/11/2020,!
Photo credit to: Adri van der Merwe