There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tigers of North-Eastern India

United States juhu2010 Away
juhu2010

*This image is copyright of its original author

This dead male tiger is kazi 40。I took a lot of effort to find the number。This is the numbered of the 2018 Tiger Census

This is a male tiger that killed Samba deer. I found him in the serial number of 2014。

3 users Like juhu2010's post

juhu2010
( This post was last modified: 12-05-2022, 08:21 AM by juhu2010 )

The above photo was taken half a month ago. He did show up in Agaratali
1 user Likes juhu2010's post

Ashutosh Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 12-06-2022, 11:04 PM by Ashutosh )

Kaziranga:

United States Pckts Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast

2 users Like Pckts's post

juhu2010

1 user Likes juhu2010's post

Germany BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator
( This post was last modified: 12-09-2022, 05:00 AM by peter )

User 远东北亚巨虎 has been banned for ignoring advice offered some weeks ago.

Roflcopters Offline
Modern Tiger Expert

(12-09-2022, 04:51 AM)BA0701 Wrote: User, 远东北亚巨虎, has been banned for ignoring advice given to him by @peter , the owner of Wildfact.

???

Germany BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator

(12-09-2022, 04:58 AM)Roflcopters Wrote:
(12-09-2022, 04:51 AM)BA0701 Wrote: User, 远东北亚巨虎, has been banned for ignoring advice given to him by @peter , the owner of Wildfact.

???

You can go back a few posts and read the entire interaction. Cheers my friend!

Roflcopters Offline
Modern Tiger Expert

(12-09-2022, 05:06 AM)BA0701 Wrote:

???

if you click on his profile, looks like he tried to change his name to juhu2010 but for some reason his actual display name didn’t change. can we look into this @peter

Germany BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator
( This post was last modified: 12-09-2022, 06:07 AM by BA0701 )

(12-09-2022, 05:13 AM)Roflcopters Wrote:

???

if you click on his profile, looks like he tried to change his name to juhu2010 but for some reason his actual display name didn’t change. can we look into this @peter

Peter was the one who asked me to ban him. To be clear, this is a one month ban, so hopefully things will get resolved upon his return. Cheers my friend!
1 user Likes BA0701's post

peter Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 12-09-2022, 05:53 AM by peter )

???

Our mod BAO is referring to the advice offered in post 631. After reading his response (referring to post 632), I thought the problem was solved. Unfortunately, he continued as he did. 

You know what happened to AVA, Copters. Every forum needs a few rules and they have to be respected by all. No exceptions. 

When the problem is solved, he can rejoin.

I talked to BAO. He will contact him and try to solve the problem.
2 users Like peter's post

peter Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 12-09-2022, 07:06 AM by peter )

(12-09-2022, 05:13 AM)Roflcopters Wrote:

???

I noticed the new name as well. Same for the display name. Our mod BAO will contact him and try to solve the problem. 

I agree the ban was a bit over the top. A result of too many problems. Not a few new members ignore rules, if they read them at all. Others join with a specific mission. That's still apart from those involved in serious preference, misinformation and bloody arrogance. Running a forum isn't always easy.        

Anyhow. BAO is not to be blamed. I am. I offer my apologies to our man in China and to the one who questioned the ban. Thanks, Copters.        

Ban lifted and problem solved.
2 users Like peter's post

Roflcopters Offline
Modern Tiger Expert

Thanks @BA0701 @peter 

Quote:You know what happened to AVA, Copters. Every forum needs a few rules and they have to be respected by all. No exceptions.

I fully agree, rules are in place for a reason and it’s evident by WF’s content over the years. also WF remains one of the only places where the tiger vs lion bs fanboy debates don’t happen. mostly all the posters are quality. all of this wouldn’t have been possible without the rules you and sanjay have placed. 

Quote:Anyhow. BAO is not to be blamed. I am. I offer my apologies to our man in China and to the one who questioned the ban. Thanks, Copters.

@BA0701 is a legendary poster, nothing but respect for the dude. 
1 user Likes Roflcopters's post

Germany BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator

(12-09-2022, 03:48 PM)Roflcopters Wrote: Thanks @BA0701 @peter 

Quote:You know what happened to AVA, Copters. Every forum needs a few rules and they have to be respected by all. No exceptions.

I fully agree, rules are in place for a reason and it’s evident by WF’s content over the years. also WF remains one of the only places where the tiger vs lion bs fanboy debates don’t happen. mostly all the posters are quality. all of this wouldn’t have been possible without the rules you and sanjay have placed. 

Quote:Anyhow. BAO is not to be blamed. I am. I offer my apologies to our man in China and to the one who questioned the ban. Thanks, Copters.

@BA0701 is a legendary poster, nothing but respect for the dude. 

Thank you very much my friend, your words are too kind. Cheers @Roflcopters
1 user Likes BA0701's post

United States Pckts Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast

2 users Like Pckts's post