There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
The Mighty Mapogos

Pakistan fursan syed Offline
Big Cats Enthusiast

Makhulu and Pretty boy with a Hippo Kill
October 12, 2011

*This image is copyright of its original author
3 users Like fursan syed's post

Big Cats Enthusiast

Makhulu and Pretty boy with a Hippo Kill
October 12, 2011

Greece LionKiss Offline
( This post was last modified: 11-09-2016, 05:23 PM by LionKiss )

(11-09-2016, 02:01 AM)fursan syed Wrote: [quote pid='29621' dateline='1478630228']
LionKiss
@LionKiss No his autopsy is actually done . You can ask greg posthumes about it he knows where Mr t is burried but he is silent on this he was the ranger in sabi sand. I send him multiple messages. But he stays silent dont want to disclose the burrial place of T . But autopsy is really done you can confirm it from sabi sand officials.

i really doubt they carried out an autopsy, 
they either buried him, burned him or let the carcass eaten by other animals.

mapogo story is too foggy probably there might be several events the people in charge want to keep secret.
2 users Like LionKiss's post

Big Cats Enthusiast

(11-09-2016, 05:23 PM)LionKiss Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 02:01 AM)fursan syed Wrote: [quote pid='29621' dateline='1478630228']
LionKiss
@LionKiss No his autopsy is actually done . You can ask greg posthumes about it he knows where Mr t is burried but he is silent on this he was the ranger in sabi sand. I send him multiple messages. But he stays silent dont want to disclose the burrial place of T . But autopsy is really done you can confirm it from sabi sand officials.

i really doubt they carried out an autopsy, 
they either buried him, burned him or let the carcass eaten by other animals.

mapogo story is too foggy probably there might be several events the people in charge want to keep secret.

[/quote]
Probabbly sell the body of T well its my opnion but Yeah that shows what a coaltion mapogos were. I will post more info about how humans contributed in there fall. And how they effected the Mapogos offsprings .
1 user Likes fursan syed's post

Greece LionKiss Offline

I would like to repeat, I am a Lion fan in general, I like all lions and I am really attracted by the way they live.
This includes the Majingilane whose History is clear, there is nothing questionable or unexplained.

What makes me persistent about digging in the Mapogo History is that I have realized that there are a lot of vague moments.
Some people like to know more than it is already known.
3 users Like LionKiss's post

Big Cats Enthusiast

@LionKiss  for you brother

The Autopsy of Mr T Body 

The wordings of Rudi Hulshof. He use to be the General Manager at Idube Private Game Reserve in the Western Sector of Sabi Sand.

"I had first hand access to the individuals who conducted the Post Mortem, and heard what they had to say, ( No not any Sabi Sand Wildtuin Ranger or Employee who may have wanted to hide something, but instead the State Vet from the Kruger National Park ), who clearly stated that the spine had been pulverized, severing the spinal cord in multiple areas, blood loss was significant from internal bleeding, and that his back, thighs, inner thighs, legs, scrotum, intestines, liver, kidneys, spleen, testicles, penis had the resemblance of Ground Beef soup, once the fairly intact skin had been removed and peeled back. ( By The Way, This was conducted to get samples, to study further the effects, and infection rates of FIV and Bovine TB ). He had multiple broken ribs, which had also punctured his lungs"

Greece LionKiss Offline

this report is worthless, it is obvious that MrT died of his injuries,
too much hypocrisy

Greece LionKiss Offline
( This post was last modified: 11-10-2016, 11:29 AM by LionKiss )

(11-10-2016, 01:16 AM)Majingilane Wrote: Yes, we can. Because they were just animals, not politicians or celebrities. Just animals, like any other animal around them.

Majingilane,

this statement of yours has a faulty logic.
an unanswered question, is an unanswered question no matter whom it may concern
and an unanswered question brings suspicion.

It does not matter that they are animals and this is wrong argument from your part. We know that they are animals.
But just because they are animals makes the whole story more interesting. 
What is so important about those animals that there are so many unanswered questions.

Argentina Tshokwane Offline
Big Cats Enthusiast
Moderators

(11-10-2016, 01:38 AM)LionKiss Wrote: this report is worthless, it is obvious that MrT died of his injuries

No offense, but why do you say it's worthless?

I think it's quite good, it shows what the Selatis did and how they attacked him, what consequences have the tactics they use and what part they attack.
5 users Like Tshokwane's post

Argentina Tshokwane Offline
Big Cats Enthusiast
Moderators

(11-10-2016, 01:47 AM)LionKiss Wrote: this statement of yours have a faulty logic.
an unanswered question, is an unanswered question no matter whom it may concern
and an unanswered question brings suspicion.

It's ridiculous. You would then have to have "answers" for each and every little thing out there.

I stand by what I say. They are wild animals, not pets for people's amusement.
3 users Like Tshokwane's post

Big Cats Enthusiast

Mapogos were unlucky hated by many humans when they were alive. There 5 sons killed because of the pressure of local population of limpopo.

United States vinodkumarn Offline
Vinod Lion Enthusiast

Makulu resting on a tree
credits: Rudi Hulshof

6 users Like vinodkumarn's post

Vinod Lion Enthusiast
( This post was last modified: 11-10-2016, 03:02 AM by vinodkumarn )

Mr.T fighting with Kinky Tail, a very rarely seen thing
PC: Paddy Hagelthorn

6 users Like vinodkumarn's post

Vinod Lion Enthusiast

Few Pics of Mr.T and Kinky Tail's fight with 5th Majingilane
Looks like Mr.T Got injured a bit
PC: Douglas Zimmerman

In 2 image, the injury on above Mr.T's right eye can be seen

The Mlowathis attacking the 5th Majingilane

Mr T in a brutal close-up with the 5th Majingilane

Breaking bones and horrible sounds filled the Air

The brave intruder had no chance

Now the world knew why they were called SaTan & Shaka

The Final Strike

He won this battle, but he will not survive the coming night (KinKy Tail)

The defeated lion tried to get up again...

but the injuries were fatal...

Later that night Mr. T licked his sores...

while the remaining 4 majingilanes are prepared for a counter-attack!

5 users Like vinodkumarn's post

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

Discussion part is moved in Debate section -
http://wildfact.com/forum/topic-fall-of-mapogos-lions

Please discuss there, And also read the rules of debating before start commenting. No rubbish and garbage in this thread
4 users Like sanjay's post