There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
The Birmingham Males

Hairy tummy Offline

Any sign of nk male?

Duco Ndona Online
Contributor

None that I heard off.

Its kinda worrying as by my knowledge he is the only one that hasnt given a sign of life after the bloodied mouth incident. Even though his involvement is very unlikely.
2 users Like Duco Ndona's post

Hairy tummy Offline

(04-23-2022, 09:17 PM)Duco Ndona Wrote: None that I heard off.

Its kinda worrying as by my knowledge he is the only one that hasnt given a sign of life after the bloodied mouth incident. Even though his involvement is very unlikely.
Exactly what i was thinking
1 user Likes Hairy tummy's post

United States criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

(04-23-2022, 09:17 PM)Duco Ndona Wrote: None that I heard off.

It’s not unusual for him to go unseen for long periods.  He tends to be quite inconspicuous
2 users Like criollo2mil's post

Duco Ndona Online
Contributor

True, but seeing the situation it would not hurt to have an update on him.

lionuk Offline
Contributor

Birmingham male and NK male sighted by Dulini

10 users Like lionuk's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

Throwback, Bboys and Kambulas have a scuffle, this is from when Nsuku was still alive, prob late 2018/early 2019 :

Nhenha in his prime was a fcking monster, altrough not the best bro, attacking Tinyo i think from the back to help Kambula females.

This is another quite "educational" video which shows that even in between brothers/coalitions there are "cheap" shots/bites from behind, as i remember there was discussion about this before, some people where claiming that in between brothers these kind of bites cant happen, which is wrong.
6 users Like Tr1x24's post

Hairy tummy Offline
( This post was last modified: 04-26-2022, 08:59 PM by Hairy tummy )

It seems to me that when lions are in that state of aggression/frenzy anybody can get a swipe/bite. Kinda reminds me of when mike tyson used to lose his head
2 users Like Hairy tummy's post

Duco Ndona Online
Contributor

They would still hold back though. Its not like they would tear eachother open or anything like at. So in their own way there is still some civility in it rather than pure agression

When a lion looks like he has been roughed up in a fight. Its safe to say it wasnt with his brothers

United Kingdom Mabingilane Offline

(04-26-2022, 09:22 PM)Duco Ndona Wrote: They would still hold back though. Its not like they would tear eachother open or anything like at. So in their own way there is still some civility in it rather than pure agression

Very very true and just what i was going to add.  In such instances, it is a frenzy and adrenaline/testosterone is hightened. Seen it many times where brothers nip at, or swipe one another during inner pride "altercations".  They still noticeably hold back and aren't aiming to inflict actual injury or serious harm on their brother. Still a good brother to Tinyo at the end of the day.  
But what a freaking monster tank Nhenha was in 2018!
3 users Like Mabingilane's post

South Africa Slayerd Offline

(04-26-2022, 07:45 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: Throwback, Bboys and Kambulas have a scuffle, this is from when Nsuku was still alive, prob late 2018/early 2019 :

Nhenha in his prime was a fcking monster, altrough not the best bro, attacking Tinyo i think from the back to help Kambula females.

This is another quite "educational" video which shows that even in between brothers/coalitions there are "cheap" shots/bites from behind, as i remember there was discussion about this before, some people where claiming that in between brothers these kind of bites cant happen, which is wrong.
I personally read that situation differently, to me it seemed Nhenha was breaking up the fight and pulling Tinyo away from the lionesses. His attacks didn't seem hardcore either. But yes, Nhenha was a monster. You can see the difference between Nhenha and the Kambula females and compare it to the Ndzega Males with the Kambula females now. He is much bigger.
3 users Like Slayerd's post

WildRev Offline

Yes yes we know he's big

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

*This image is copyright of its original author

*This image is copyright of its original author
8 users Like Potato's post

Hairy tummy Offline

8 users Like Hairy tummy's post

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor