There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
The Birmingham Males

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(12-04-2019, 08:47 PM)Dreadlocks Wrote: In 2014 B boys fought wiht selati male in tintswalo, what  happend after that, they took only territory or territory with talamati pride

At that time Selatis where still nomadic, arrived north after losing their western sector to Majingilanes, they had few scraps with Bboys but nothing serious, Bboys moved further south, then Selatis took over Talamati pride from N. Matimbas who moved off, and stayed with them to the end of 2017,when the last Selati disapeared.
5 users Like Tr1x24's post

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

*This image is copyright of its original author
6 users Like Potato's post

Venezuela Cunaguaro Offline

The powerful Dreadlocked Nhenha on patrol at MalaMala. 

- Posted by Avi Ross, Dec.16, 2019.

3 users Like Cunaguaro's post

239Pu Offline
( This post was last modified: 12-20-2019, 03:07 AM by 239Pu Edit Reason: added video time )

what is his name ? and what age is he here ?

what his name at 3:49 and 6:43 ? in the comments someone posted his name is Nsuku . very impressive roar
4 users Like 239Pu's post

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

Yeah, that is Nsuku. He was 6 years old in that video.

Switzerland Spalea Offline
Wildanimal Lover

I just come to discover this video. Several small sequences about the life of the prides of this place...

1 user Likes Spalea's post

(12-20-2019, 03:05 AM)239Pu Wrote:

The robustness of this lion is absolutely impressive.

Birmingham Nhenha paired off with one of the Kambula lionesses at MalaMala. 
- Posted by kwanderlust3, Dec.19, 2019.

2 users Like Cunaguaro's post

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

(12-20-2019, 08:55 AM)Cunaguaro Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 03:05 AM)239Pu Wrote:

The robustness of this lion is absolutely impressive.

Every healty male lion look like that. That is how nature has designed the. Nsuku definitelly wasn't particularly big lion.
1 user Likes Potato's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(12-20-2019, 02:36 PM)Potato Wrote: Every healty male lion look like that. That is how nature has designed the. Nsuku definitelly wasn't particularly big lion.

BBoys are average size lions, but they where very impressive and bulky in their early ages when they come in SS, for example N. Avocas where nowhere near that impressive when they come..

For me Bboys are ones of the most beautiful lions, i cant wait too see their sons fully grown up (if they make it).

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 12-20-2019, 06:51 PM by Potato )

Nhenha and Mfumo are/were avarage size lions, Nsuku was way smaller than them. He may look bullky when is alone in the photo (actually any healty male is) but how does he look when you put him next to Nhenha or Salati male? Rather not that immpressive. What comes to Avocas, they had poor manes, but what it comes to body size acording to James Henry dark maned Avoca was roughly same size as Hairy Belly I deffinitelly do not agree with BBoy being more immpressive in terms of body size than Avocas.

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(12-20-2019, 06:50 PM)Potato Wrote: Nhenha and Mfumo are/were avarage size lions, Nsuku was way smaller than them. He may look bullky when is alone in the photo (actually any healty male is) but how does he look when you put him next to Nhenha or Salati male? Rather not that immpressive. What comes to Avocas, they had poor manes, but what it comes to body size acording to James Henry dark maned Avoca was roughly same size as Hairy Belly I deffinitelly do not agree with BBoy being more immpressive in terms of body size than Avocas.

I meant more impressive when they first came in SS, not now, Avocas where very skinny, recently they bulked up. 

I actually think that Blondie might be the biggest of the 3 or atleast the same size as DM, we'll have to see him side by side with Dark Mane to judge.

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

(12-21-2019, 02:30 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 06:50 PM)Potato Wrote: Nhenha and Mfumo are/were avarage size lions, Nsuku was way smaller than them. He may look bullky when is alone in the photo (actually any healty male is) but how does he look when you put him next to Nhenha or Salati male? Rather not that immpressive. What comes to Avocas, they had poor manes, but what it comes to body size acording to James Henry dark maned Avoca was roughly same size as Hairy Belly I deffinitelly do not agree with BBoy being more immpressive in terms of body size than Avocas.

I meant more impressive when they first came in SS, not now, Avocas where very skinny, recently they bulked up. 

I actually think that Blondie might be the biggest of the 3 or atleast the same size as DM, we'll have to see him side by side with Dark Mane to judge.

That Dark mane is roughly same size as HB James Henry said on safari live on May 2018.

Blondemane Offline

Avocas were not skinny when they arrive, they were in top condition. You can see in this video, they were strong and confident. (Mohawk trying to catch a baby elephant ahahaha fool lion)

1 user Likes Blondemane's post

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

2 users Like Potato's post