There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions related to problems you faced while using WildFact

Venezuela epaiva Offline
Moderators

(10-04-2017, 09:13 PM)Pckts Wrote: I'm trying to post and it's just giving me the loading sign without posting, it was doing the same yesterday.
Any one else experiencing this issue?

I am experiencing the same issue today, yesterday I had no problem but today I can not post any pictures.

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

@Pckts
I think https://imgur.com has some problem OR they have restricted our website for time being. I will see in this. In between you can do following
Upload images directly on imgur.com or such similar site and insert images. I know this is not good solution for now, but give me some time to get a fix for this.
1 user Likes sanjay's post

United States Pckts Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast

(10-05-2017, 01:31 AM)sanjay Wrote: @Pckts
I think https://imgur.com has some problem OR they have restricted our website for time being. I will see in this. In between you can do following
Upload images directly on imgur.com or such similar site and insert images. I know this is not good solution for now, but give me some time to get a fix for this.

I'm not very familiar with imgur, I prefer the original way. Let us know with any updates, thanks Sanjay.

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

@Pckts and @epaiva , Problem is solved, Can you confirm from your side ?
2 users Like sanjay's post

Venezuela epaiva Offline
Moderators

(10-06-2017, 02:54 PM)sanjay Wrote: @Pckts and @epaiva , Problem is solved, Can you confirm from your side ?

@sanjay
It is working very good again
1 user Likes epaiva's post

United States GrizzlyClaws Offline
Canine Expert
Moderators

@sanjay

Today, I also have problem to upload the image.

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact
( This post was last modified: 12-04-2018, 02:40 PM by Rishi )

In this thread, You can specifically ask Questions related to problems you are facing when using the forum. The problem can be anything like,
You are seeing error
Something is confusing
I don't know how to do this or that on this forum
Where should I find something

Remember, problem should be related to issues you are facing while using the forum.. nothing else..

China gaodongfang Offline

Hello,I am a tiger fun from China.And I want to learn knowledge on tiger from this forum.But my private message unable to work.I'm puzzled about that,what should I do?

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact
( This post was last modified: 10-04-2018, 12:21 PM by Rishi )

Hello @gaodongfang,
What is the exact problem in Private Message.... Also it is use to communicate between 2 members.. If you want to make posts.. just select the thread and click "New Reply"

Rishi Offline
Moderators

(10-01-2018, 04:01 PM)sanjay Wrote: Hello @gaodongfang,
What is the exact problem in Private Message.... Also it is use to communicate between 2 members.. If you want to make posts.. just select the thread and click "New Reply"

I sent him a PM.. it's working now.

But Ted sending one to the new user from Oman to ask if he had any recent info on the Cheetah rewilding project in Sir Bani Yas Island of UAE. The PM didn't go & it showed:

*This image is copyright of its original author

Can it even be disabled?
1 user Likes Rishi's post

bigcatlover Offline

(10-04-2018, 12:41 PM)Rishi Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 04:01 PM)sanjay Wrote: Hello @gaodongfang,

I sent him a PM.. it's working now.

But Ted sending one to the new user from Oman to ask if he had any recent info on the Cheetah rewilding project in Sir Bani Yas Island of UAE. The PM didn't go & it showed:

Can it even be disabled?

how to enable private messaging

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

During signup, User can disable receiving PM from other members. This can be enabled by visiting your "User Panel" and then click Black Menu button and finally click "Edit Options"
WildFact Settings

And then you have option of checking or unchecking boxes according to your preferences..
Enable PM WildFact

Note: You can not send PM to others if they have unchecked that box
Hope this help.
2 users Like sanjay's post

Rishi Offline
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 01-24-2019, 09:12 PM by Rishi )

@smedz You can ask any question here.
I'll make a tutorial for your issue shortly.

smedz Offline

(01-24-2019, 09:11 PM)Rishi Wrote: @smedz You can ask any question here.
I'll make a tutorial for your issue shortly.

Thank you.

United States Roberto Offline
Banned

i am trying to send private messages but i cant, it says i have to delete old messages, so i deleted them all, both the inbox and the sent messages. But i still cant send, the same message appears. How to fix this?