WildFact
Questions related to problems you faced while using WildFact - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Members Corner (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-members-corner)
+--- Forum: Tips, Guides, Tutorial & Technical Problem (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-tips-guides-tutorial-technical-problem)
+--- Thread: Questions related to problems you faced while using WildFact (/topic-questions-related-to-problems-you-faced-while-using-wildfact)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Questions related to problems you faced while using WildFact - Apollo - 04-13-2014

Actually Im facing a problem here, whenever I do several posts some of the posts are joining together to form one single post.
I dont no how to rectify this problem and its very annoying.
Can someone help me out here ?

RE: Some posts are joining together to form one post ????? - peter - 04-14-2014

Welcome Apollo. I can confirm your experience. I'll start a thread in which members can post about problems. In this way, all questions and problems about the new site can be concentrated. Very helpful for Sanjay, I think.  

Post about questions and problems in this thread - peter - 04-14-2014

Everyone. This is a new site. Everything new has to be tested. The best way to test is to just start and see what happens. We are, in fact, still running a trial. If you have questions, ask them here. Same for problems.    

RE: Some posts are joining together to form one post ????? - Apollo - 04-15-2014

Yeah good idea Peter.

RE: Some posts are joining together to form one post ????? - sanjay - 04-24-2014

@peter and @Apollo

This problem has been sorted out. I hope this will not happen in future.

RE: Post about questions and problems in this thread - Vinod - 04-24-2014

how do you make signature? I want to upload an image to be used as signature but I don't see any option anywhere to do this.

Thanks

RE: Post about questions and problems in this thread - sanjay - 04-24-2014

(04-24-2014, 04:36 PM)'Vinod' Wrote: how do you make signature? I want to upload an image to be used as signature but I don't see any option anywhere to do this.

Thanks

I guess, You will see this option in your userCP when logged in, Under 'Your Profile' section, 'Change Signature' located towards left sidebar. Let me know if this is creating problem.

RE: Post about questions and problems in this thread - Vinod - 04-25-2014

(04-24-2014, 08:35 PM)'sanjay' Wrote:
(04-24-2014, 04:36 PM)'Vinod' Wrote: how do you make signature? I want to upload an image to be used as signature but I don't see any option anywhere to do this.

Thanks

I guess, You will see this option in your userCP when logged in, Under 'Your Profile' section, 'Change Signature' located towards left sidebar. Let me know if this is creating problem.

sorry, I don't se any such option, here's an image of the left panel of my User CP.

*This image is copyright of its original author

RE: Post about questions and problems in this thread - sanjay - 04-25-2014

(04-25-2014, 02:09 PM)'Vinod' Wrote:
(04-24-2014, 08:35 PM)'sanjay' Wrote:

Thanks

sorry, I don't se any such option, here's an image of the left panel of my User CP.

Thanks for informing vinod, I will see this problem in detail, Give me some time.

RE: Post about questions and problems in this thread - sanjay - 04-25-2014

@Vinod

This system allow to enable signature option in userCP only when the user has made at least 10 posts. I think your post count is less than 10, therefore this option is not showing in your userCP.

RE: Post about questions and problems in this thread - Vinod - 05-10-2014

can we have a separate sub-forum on Cryptozoology? this subject deserve a section

Thanks.

RE: Post about questions and problems in this thread - sanjay - 05-10-2014

(05-10-2014, 09:26 AM)'Vinod' Wrote: can we have a separate sub-forum on Cryptozoology? this subject deserve a section

Thanks.

Good Point Vinod, We will create very soon

RE: Post about questions and problems in this thread - Pradyumna - 05-29-2014

I think we need a request section where people can request others to post particular requested information which one can't be posted on topic dedicated threads..

RE: Post about questions and problems in this thread - sanjay - 05-29-2014

@Pradyumna , You are right, I need to talk to @peter on this, I will try to bring his attention on your request.

Unable to post in the "Big Cat news" Thread - Pckts - 03-30-2015

I just keep getting a error 404 this page doesn't exist warning.
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up

Edit:
Maybe my post was to long or something, it allowed me to post the title and link but not the story.