There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions related to problems you faced while using WildFact

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

@Mushroom and @"TinoArmando" The change username is not available for members (Its done to avoid confusion due to frequent change of username). If you want to change it, let us know we can help you with it.
1 user Likes sanjay's post

Timbavati Offline
Moderators

(04-13-2021, 08:52 AM)sanjay Wrote: @Mushroom and @"TinoArmando" The change username is not available for members (Its done to avoid confusion due to frequent change of username). If you want to change it, let us know we can help you with it.

Thank you, Yes, would like change the username here, I can send the usermane via Private Message?

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

(04-14-2021, 02:19 AM)TinoArmando Wrote: Thank you, Yes, would like change the username here, I can send the usermane via Private Message?

Yes Please

Ukraine Mwarcaar Offline

hi i am new i sent a reply to a post just now and wanted to know if it was gone or not? Thanks

LandSeaLion Offline
Banned
( This post was last modified: 05-09-2021, 12:11 PM by LandSeaLion )

I’m new as well, and many of my posts are still invisible. I can’t seem to be able to PM anyone about it either.

Edit: thanks :)

Australia Jaguar Allah Offline
JaguarGod
( This post was last modified: 06-14-2021, 09:40 AM by Rishi )

This site really needs to be updated on how to load images. i am still unable to access private messages and have emailed the website a few times now but have had no response.

Rishi Offline
Moderators

(06-14-2021, 05:34 AM)Jaguar Allah Wrote: This site really needs to be updated on how to load images. i am still unable to access private messages and have emailed the website a few times now but have had no response.
(05-08-2021, 03:16 PM)LandSeaLion Wrote: I’m new as well, and many of my posts are still invisible. I can’t seem to be able to PM anyone about it either.

(04-29-2021, 03:31 AM)Mwarcaar Wrote: hi i am new i sent a reply to a post just now and wanted to know if it was gone or not? Thanks

https://wildfact.com/forum/topic-if-you-...-read-this
All three please read the above link & will have your questions answered.. Due to regular interaction here, the mails are not very responsive. Try not use that approach.

@Jaguar Allah this button is how you upload photos (please edit your name ASAP, no religious suff allowed here @sanjay may help if you can't manage it).

*This image is copyright of its original author

Steps to change username.
1. Click on PM button above.
2. Click the setting button now showing.
3. Click the "Change Username" option in the dropdown list.

JaguarGod

(06-14-2021, 09:40 AM)Rishi Wrote:
(06-14-2021, 05:34 AM)Jaguar Allah Wrote: This site really needs to be updated on how to load images. i am still unable to access private messages and have emailed the website a few times now but have had no response.
(05-08-2021, 03:16 PM)LandSeaLion Wrote: I’m new as well, and many of my posts are still invisible. I can’t seem to be able to PM anyone about it either.

(04-29-2021, 03:31 AM)Mwarcaar Wrote: hi i am new i sent a reply to a post just now and wanted to know if it was gone or not? Thanks

All three please read the above link & will have your questions answered.. Due to regular interaction here, the mails are not very responsive. Try not use that approach.

@Jaguar Allah this button is how you upload photos (please edit your name ASAP, no religious suff allowed here @sanjay may help if you can't manage it).

Thats great you have that option on your drop down box but my account has no such option. so again, this site is lacking common compatibility across all users.

Rishi Offline
Moderators

(06-16-2021, 05:12 AM)Jaguar Allah Wrote:

Thats great you have that option on your drop down box but my account has no such option. so again, this site is lacking common compatibility across all users.

Have you changed your name before?.. It's only available once.

JaguarGod

(06-16-2021, 06:37 AM)Rishi Wrote:
(06-16-2021, 05:12 AM)Jaguar Allah Wrote:

Have you changed your name before?.. It's only available once.

I'm new to this site so thats a no from me.

Canada Acinonyx sp. Offline
Cheetah Enthusiast

Hello,

For some reason I am not able to post in the extinction threads, can any of the mods look into it? Thanks in advance.

Brazil Dark Jaguar Offline
Jaguar Enthusiast

1 - For some reason the country flag disappeared of my profile, is there anyone else with the same issue ??

2 - The facebook videos when posted are all zoomed up as well.

Rishi Offline
Moderators

(07-23-2021, 11:49 PM)Dark Jaguar Wrote: 1 - For some reason the country flag disappeared of my profile, is there anyone else with the same issue ??

2 - The facebook videos when posted are all zoomed up as well.

1. That happens & fixes itself from time to time. Don't worry about it.

2. This has been a longstanding problem... not only Facebook video sometimes are over zoomed, in many cases even public videos are not available for viewing while embedded on Wildfact. Not sure why but probably there's some incompatibility between them & the host server of this forum. So my suggestion is is to always post the link to the original video below. Contacg @sanjay for help if some issue is unsolved.

Canada Acinonyx sp. Offline
Cheetah Enthusiast
( This post was last modified: 08-09-2021, 02:56 AM by Acinonyx sp. )

@Rishi 

Is it possible for you to fix this problem for me?

Quote:Hello,

For some reason I am not able to post in the extinction threads, can any of the mods look into it? Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

Timbavati Offline
Moderators

@afortich  I noticed that you have the option of receiving messages disabled.
 Follow the steps I've marked here and make sure you have the option of "Receive private messages from other users"

1 user Likes Timbavati's post