There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Othawa Pride

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

I doubt this will affect the Othawas. Nothing changes. What can affect Othawas is if Manghenis are forced to take over the West by the Kambulas and BDM.

Reason why Manghenis were spending so much time in the west was because the Kambulas and BDM were spending time in Singita.

The Manghenis always had numbers to take over the Western Sector, this since the Majingilane times, but never did, their territory is huge already and they are satisfied with only the eastern bits of Savanna.
3 users Like Mapokser's post

Ttimemarti Offline

So I don’t wanna start an argument but are we sure the last two girls are sassys? Any photo evidence of this or photo comparison I’d like to put this to rest once and for all lol

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(03-08-2024, 12:29 AM)Ttimemarti Wrote: So I don’t wanna start an argument but are we sure the last two girls are sassys? Any photo evidence of this or photo comparison I’d like to put this to rest once and for all lol

If im not mistaken its 1 Sassy and 1 Juniors mom, as 1 female is a bit younger and was smaller.
1 user Likes Tr1x24's post

Ttimemarti Offline

(03-08-2024, 12:45 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(03-08-2024, 12:29 AM)Ttimemarti Wrote: So I don’t wanna start an argument but are we sure the last two girls are sassys? Any photo evidence of this or photo comparison I’d like to put this to rest once and for all lol

If im not mistaken its 1 Sassy and 1 Juniors mom, as 1 female is a bit younger and was smaller.

That is what I thought as well and the smaller girl looks a lot like juniors mom any photos of the two?
1 user Likes Ttimemarti's post

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

The one on the right is the dead one.

The other 2 are the current Othawas. Still, even this smaller female who died is believed to be also a littermate of the other 2.

*This image is copyright of its original author
4 users Like Mapokser's post

Ttimemarti Offline

The girls on the left and right look like twins very similar and smaller than the girl in the middle any photos of juniors mom?

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

(03-08-2024, 04:22 AM)Ttimemarti Wrote: The girls on the left and right look like twins very similar and smaller than the girl in the middle any photos of juniors mom?

The one in the front:

2 users Like Mapokser's post

Ttimemarti Offline

I can’t tell at all the middle girl is definitely sassy and juniors mom had 2 girls 1 boy right?
1 user Likes Ttimemarti's post

Romania Cath2020 Online

(03-08-2024, 03:22 AM)Mapokser Wrote: The one on the right is the dead one.

The other 2 are the current Othawas. Still, even this smaller female who died is believed to be also a littermate of the other 2.

Yes, highly probable that they're all from the same litter, Sassy's litter.  By the looks of it, 2 daughters from Scar Eye Tumbela and the middle from Limpy Tumbela.  I think Auntie Othawa's litter was just too young and vulnerable to the takeovers.  The male was the last one that died, while he was on the run with Sassy and her litter.  Pale-eyed male, resembling Skorro Jr., too. They would have been barely a year old to survive on their own, the younger cubs. If only the takeovers had happened a few months later, to buy those little ones some crucial time that would have given them a fighting chance, at least.

Ttimemarti Offline

Yeah idk about that

Romania Cath2020 Online

Plus, I recently saw footage of the darker one in front of the Nk. Breakaways, and she had a resemblance from a certain angle to her half sister, Gingerella, leading furthur credence to the belief that both of the remaining females are from the same litter.

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

Tbf the Othawa Breakaway is a carbon copy of 1/2 of her father, the Ginger Matimba. I don't think she'd resemble her half-sisters a lot.

Regardless, it's almost certain that both are littermates. It'd be a bigger mystery had the third female was alive, she was much smaller than these 2.

To claim the 1/2 living Othawa is not a littermate to the other one is to say she was much bigger than the one who died, despite being supposedly 3 months younger, and that at a time where they were around 1,5 years, meaning 3 months of difference in age would be huge.

United States afortich Online
Contributor

7 users Like afortich's post

Mwk85 Offline

Post is from several days ago. Guessing the Tumbela male was elsewhere at the time.

9 users Like Mwk85's post

United States T_Ferguson Online

Two stories now to watch now in SS.  The Kambula boys and sister, and now this.  How will NK handle these amazing girls.

5 users Like T_Ferguson's post