There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---
We have upgraded the system, and this might cause some weird issues. If you face such issues, please report here.

• 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Notch Coalition Male Lineage

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

(02-14-2023, 05:28 AM)afortich Wrote: One of his eyes looks damage. Do you know if any eyes loss, or, it is just an effect of the photo?? Thanks.
No eye damage
2 users Like DARK MANE's post

BigLion39 Offline

(02-14-2023, 05:28 AM)afortich Wrote: One of his eyes looks damage. Do you know if any eyes loss, or, it is just an effect of the photo?? Thanks

His eye is intact and good to go. He was a lucky lion............. AGAIN!!!!
2 users Like BigLion39's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned
( This post was last modified: 02-14-2023, 06:00 PM by DARK MANE )

Half tail ( grandson of notch) and 3 sons ( from Marsh pride).
6 users Like DARK MANE's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

Spearboy ( son of notch 2)

*This image is copyright of its original author
6 users Like DARK MANE's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

Spearboy

7 users Like DARK MANE's post

United States T_Ferguson Online
( This post was last modified: 03-28-2023, 07:21 PM by T_Ferguson )

(03-28-2023, 11:50 AM)DARK MANE Wrote: Spearboy

I love this lion.  I know he can't possibly be long for this earth at 10 years old now with that injury and hanging in some pretty fierce territories, but good lord is this boy an inspiration.

Here is Part 1 of the video from YouTube user Maryann Mga.  

9 users Like T_Ferguson's post

United States afortich Offline
Contributor

(03-28-2023, 04:54 PM)T_Ferguson Wrote:
(03-28-2023, 11:50 AM)DARK MANE Wrote: Spearboy

I love this lion.  I know he can't possibly be long for this earth at 10 years old now with that injury and hanging in some pretty fierce territories, but good lord is this boy an inspiration.

Here is Part 1 of the video from YouTube user Maryann Mga.  

I love spearboy too!!
4 users Like afortich's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

Now this is what a typical massai subadult looks like!!!!
Just 20-21 months old.
Great grandsons of famous notch and sons of half tail.
Born in June 2021.
Genes of massai males is really good.

7 users Like DARK MANE's post

(04-01-2023, 01:32 AM)DARK MANE Wrote: Now this is what a typical massai subadult looks like!!!!
Just 20-21 months old.
Great grandsons of famous notch and sons of half tail.
Born in June 2021.
Genes of massai males is really good.

So Half Tail is a Notch huh?  Interesting.  I saw the Bila Shaka's are moving into the Marsh territory.  They are 4 males...

BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator
( This post was last modified: 04-01-2023, 02:31 AM by BA0701 )

User @DARK MANE has been banned as a result of multiple forum rules violations, which lead to multiple warnings from Wildfact Mod staff. He also has his PMs disabled, causing some Mods to address these violations publicly. When his violations were discussed he has repeatedly chosen to ignore Mod staff comments, a sure way to find yourself banned.

I sent him a PM, specifically requesting a response, and he again chose to ignore that, while continuing to post in the forum.
1 user Likes BA0701's post

BigLion39 Offline
( This post was last modified: 04-01-2023, 11:19 AM by BigLion39 )

(04-01-2023, 01:42 AM)T_Ferguson Wrote: So Half Tail is a Notch huh?  Interesting.  I saw the Bila Shaka's are moving into the Marsh territory.  They are 4 males...

Half Tail is 100% related to Notch boys by either 1 of 2 ways, its speculated who his father is but the most common consensus is he was sired by Mateo, who is son of 
 N1 daughter. Or the more controversial but IMHO, plausible,  sired by N2. So either way he is Notch blood. IMHO Halftail is almost spitting image of Mateo. Mateo is 1 of 2 males called "Naughty boy" in the "Massai Mara" thread here in the beginning of the thread if you search. They held Lookout Pride and Prunagat Pride (Halftail natal pride) back years ago then moved off to Serenghetti never to be seen again.
3 users Like BigLion39's post

(04-01-2023, 11:17 AM)BigLion39 Wrote:
(04-01-2023, 01:42 AM)T_Ferguson Wrote: So Half Tail is a Notch huh?  Interesting.  I saw the Bila Shaka's are moving into the Marsh territory.  They are 4 males...

Half Tail is 100% related to Notch boys by either 1 of 2 ways, its speculated who his father is but the most common consensus is he was sired by Mateo, who is son of 
 N1 daughter. Or the more controversial but IMHO, plausible,  sired by N2. So either way he is Notch blood. IMHO Halftail is almost spitting image of Mateo. Mateo is 1 of 2 males called "Naughty boy" in the "Massai Mara" thread here in the beginning of the thread if you search. They held Lookout Pride and Prunagat Pride (Halftail natal pride) back years ago then moved off to Serenghetti never to be seen again.

Cool, thank you.  Yes, I am mildly familiar with the Notches, and have read up on them enough to know about Mateo and his riding off into the sunset.  I follow Spearboy as much as I can, who is definitely N2 offspring.
3 users Like T_Ferguson's post

Contributor

Quick summary of Spearboy's life.

6 users Like afortich's post

Sorry, I will post him every time he is seen.  Grin

3 users Like T_Ferguson's post

Contributor

Summary of Notch Coalition.

3 users Like afortich's post