There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Majingilane Coalition Male Lineage

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

(03-10-2023, 02:34 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote: Wrong thread, he is not Majingilane son.
Ummmmm...
He was born in fourway pride in 2010.
Majinglanes were in control of fourways in 2010. ( Their first pride)
So.... I mean , am I getting anything wrong?

Croatia Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(03-10-2023, 05:32 AM)DARK MANE Wrote: So.... I mean , am I getting anything wrong?

He was not born in Fourways pride , he and his brother joined Fourways in 2012/13.

Only 1 male was born u Fourways pride, Dark Mane Fourways.
4 users Like Tr1x24's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

Big boy manghenis

*This image is copyright of its original author
4 users Like DARK MANE's post

Croatia Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(03-20-2023, 09:44 PM)DARK MANE Wrote: Big boy manghenis

Young Nkuhuma male.
2 users Like Tr1x24's post

Croatia Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 05-28-2023, 05:15 PM by Tr1x24 )

Amazing news.

1 of Mhangeni males, Kambula brothers was seen near Nkhulu.

Last sighting of him was in 2018 with his brother, Talamati male and unknown male near Phabeni Gate (as far as im aware)

Repost from @Brahimlegend :

Words from Photographer. Sighting was 29th April. One of the gravel roads between Skukuza and Nkhulu picnic. From what I know There was another female lion or 2 with cubs but it was thick bush and they started fighting and this male walked into the road to lie down. And then we tried to look for the females with cubs but we couldn’t see anything. And I’m not sure but I think there was another male lion with those females.

Never write of lions in Kruger.
8 users Like Tr1x24's post

criollo2mil Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 05-28-2023, 09:20 PM by criollo2mil )

(05-28-2023, 05:12 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: Last sighting of him was in 2018 with his brother, Talamati male and unknown male near Phabeni Gate (as far as im aware)

Here is that sighting:

Attached Files Image(s)

9 users Like criollo2mil's post

Gavskrr Offline

one of the best news of the year i hope one of his partners is still with him, it gives hope to others missing in areas like this despite the difficulty
7 users Like Gavskrr's post

Canada Mdz123 Offline
Contributor

(05-28-2023, 09:08 PM)criollo2mil Wrote:
(05-28-2023, 05:12 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: Last sighting of him was in 2018 with his brother, Talamati male and unknown male near Phabeni Gate (as far as im aware)

Here is that sighting:

Amazing news! Is the Mangheni male a Majingilame son? If he is then its the last one alive.
1 user Likes Mdz123's post

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

@Tr1x24 did the third Mangheni brother died before they all went missing?
1 user Likes Mapokser's post

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 05-29-2023, 11:15 PM by Mapokser )

@Mdz123 Yes, he has quite a bloodline, Majingilane son and Mapogo grandson.

The photographer thought there was another male with him and his pride so it's likely either his brother ( another Majingilane son ), the Talamati male ( Matimba son ) or the unrelated partner.

Plus more members of the coalition might be alive so the chances increase.

@criollo2mil Talamati male was ( maybe is? ) a beast.
1 user Likes Mapokser's post

criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

(05-29-2023, 10:49 PM)Mapokser Wrote: @Tr1x24 did the third Mangheni brother died before they all went missing?

Yes.   He disappeared very early in their nomadic period.   After all were seen being chased by the Charleston.   He was not seen again.
2 users Like criollo2mil's post

criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

(05-29-2023, 11:14 PM)Mapokser Wrote: @Mdz123 Yes, he has quite a bloodline, Majingilane son and Mapogo grandson.

The photographer thought there was another male with him and his pride so it's likely either his brother ( another Majingilane son ), the Talamati male ( Matimba son ) or the unrelated partner.

Yeah.   Would love to know another member if these boys is still with him.

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

(05-29-2023, 11:38 PM)criollo2mil Wrote:
(05-29-2023, 11:14 PM)Mapokser Wrote: @Mdz123 Yes, he has quite a bloodline, Majingilane son and Mapogo grandson.

Yeah.   Would love to know another member if these boys is still with him.

Do you know if any of the Manghenis had a limp, health issue or something? Because I remember one of the 3 getting injured by a buffalo when he was a subadult.

criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

(05-30-2023, 01:49 AM)Mapokser Wrote: Do you know if any of the Manghenis had a limp, health issue or something? Because I remember one of the 3 getting injured by a buffalo when he was a subadult.

I dont recall tbh. I wasnt around during this period….most of what I know is from reading older blogs and this thread.
1 user Likes criollo2mil's post

Croatia Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(05-29-2023, 10:49 PM)Mapokser Wrote: @Tr1x24 did the third Mangheni brother died before they all went missing?

Yes, killed by Charleston males.