There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Lions of Sabi Sands

United States kobe8jf1234 Offline

anybody know where skorro male is alive?
1 user Likes kobe8jf1234's post

United States BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator

(04-09-2024, 07:28 PM)kobe8jf1234 Wrote: anybody know where skorro male is alive?

I haven't heard much about him for a little while, but that doesn't mean anything bad has happened to him, as he had been keeping a low profile after he got injured.
1 user Likes BA0701's post

United Kingdom lionuk Offline
Contributor

(04-09-2024, 07:54 PM)BA0701 Wrote:
(04-09-2024, 07:28 PM)kobe8jf1234 Wrote: anybody know where skorro male is alive?

I haven't heard much about him for a little while, but that doesn't mean anything bad has happened to him, as he had been keeping a low profile after he got injured.

when did he get injured? I thought he looked fine in February..
2 users Like lionuk's post

Super Moderator

(04-09-2024, 08:13 PM)lionuk Wrote:

I'm talking about the young male who mated with Tsalala, we are talking about the same male, right?

Canada Robot00 Offline

(04-09-2024, 08:15 PM)BA0701 Wrote:

I'm talking about the young male who mated with Tsalala, we are talking about the same male, right?
I did not know he had an injury prior to "disappearing". The last i saw him was when he and bboy Nkuhuma male was bonding 

What happened to Jr's skorro male after that prior to laying low?
2 users Like Robot00's post

Super Moderator

(04-09-2024, 09:05 PM)Robot00 Wrote:
(04-09-2024, 08:15 PM)BA0701 Wrote:

I did not know he had an injury prior to "disappearing". The last i saw him was when he and bboy Nkuhuma male was bonding 

What happened to Jr's skorro male after that prior to laying low?

Ok, I believe we are discussing the same male. It wasn't a severe injury, but he had a scuffle with the BDMs, which briefly left him limping. But, yes, I have not heard anything about him in some time.

Tr1x24 Online
Top Contributor

(04-09-2024, 09:10 PM)BA0701 Wrote: It wasn't a severe injury, but he had a scuffle with the BDMs, which briefly left him limping. But, yes, I have not heard anything about him in some time.

I believe that limping male was BDM, not Skorro (if we are talking about the same incident).

I think he was last seen at Nkorho going east, so prob left in Kruger.
2 users Like Tr1x24's post

United States T_Ferguson Online
( This post was last modified: 04-09-2024, 09:55 PM by T_Ferguson )

Skoro Tumbela father of the Othawa's has been seen lately.  He is still in extreme Western Sabi keeping his low profile.  I think I saw pictures about a week ago.

If you mean Skoro Orpen male? I got nothing.
2 users Like T_Ferguson's post

Super Moderator

(04-09-2024, 09:47 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(04-09-2024, 09:10 PM)BA0701 Wrote: It wasn't a severe injury, but he had a scuffle with the BDMs, which briefly left him limping. But, yes, I have not heard anything about him in some time.

I believe that limping male was BDM, not Skorro (if we are talking about the same incident).

I think he was last seen at Nkorho going east, so prob left in Kruger.

Yeah, I believe we likely are, as I remember a lot of confusion floating around about which male was actually injured, some saying it was the SYM, and others saying BDM, and I thought the final conclusion was that it was the Skorro Young Male.

Canada Robot00 Offline

Hopefully jr's son orpen skorro is doing well and found a competent stand his ground type of partner.

I had so much hope for bboy nkuhuma male but he hasn't lived up to my hopes
1 user Likes Robot00's post

Super Moderator

(04-09-2024, 11:48 PM)Robot00 Wrote: Hopefully jr's son orpen skorro is doing well and found a competent stand his ground type of partner.

I had so much hope for bboy nkuhuma male but he hasn't lived up to my hopes

It is still not too late for 'ol NYM, I wouldn't throw in the proverbial towel just yet.

The Skorro Young Male certainly has the genes for it. in his short time Junior left quite an impression on so many of us. Let us hope that this male is given a lot more time to be successful. I had hopes for him, as well, after his mating with Tsalala, I'd hoped that they had both found a permanent partner.

Duco Ndona Offline
Contributor

Nym is doing just fine. 
He is just doing his own thing. The only ones expecting him to form coalitions and take over prides is us really. 
Id worry more about Skorro Tumbella.
1 user Likes Duco Ndona's post

Canada Robot00 Offline

(04-10-2024, 01:27 AM)Duco Ndona Wrote: Nym is doing just fine. 
He is just doing his own thing. The only ones expecting him to form coalitions and take over prides is us really. 
Id worry more about Skorro Tumbella.
Lol no one is talking about skorro tumbella. We are all speaking about jr's son the orpen boy
1 user Likes Robot00's post

Ttimemarti Offline

We don’t know who the skorro breakaway males father is or either jr or buddy but I’ve been told we don’t know who is father is even tho he looks more like one then the other so yeah
1 user Likes Ttimemarti's post

United States criollo2mil Online
Contributor

Priceless scene of the growing ximungwe cubs at play w mommy and Auntie

7 users Like criollo2mil's post