There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kambula/Ntsevu males

Ngonya Offline

Kambula boys and their sister watching the herds of buffalo...

*This image is copyright of its original author

by Amelié Hofmeyr
6 users Like Ngonya's post

Romania Cath2020 Offline

Wild Earth saying the Kambulas have marched into Djuma on a mission, scent-marking!  Sister is being submissive to them.  

All 4 together.
4 users Like Cath2020's post

Rui Ferreira Offline

So I heard Steve if Im not mistaken from Wildearth talking about them possibility of their sister joining the Nkuhuma pride when her brothers or if their brothers take over the Nkuhumas, could the lionesses see her as part of the Kambula coalition and accept her presence ( I know everything is possible but it seems unlikely to me)

Mapokser Offline
Contributor

Possible but unlikely.
1 user Likes Mapokser's post

Ngonya Offline

All 4 Kambula boys and sister on a mission at Djuma
K4

K3 leading K6 and K5

K3 and K4 stopping for a drink

K4, K5, K6 and K12

7 users Like Ngonya's post

Ngonya Offline

3 users Like Ngonya's post

Go131810 Offline

(06-23-2024, 12:33 AM)Ngonya Wrote:

It is interesting. I am seeing these young male lions grow up. I am seeing how one reminds me of the Golf course male lions sons of the Rollercoster male lions. Then I think is K4 he is looking a lot and reminding me a lot of Nehena Birmingham male lion. Also I was seeing how the 3 older brothers they look alike it must be the some mother and father? They look similar I also noticed one of them maybe is Tinyo son ? I think one of the 3 brothers is Tinyos son, but they look similar because they are brothers and cousins. One of them or a few of them remind me of Rasta; all 3 brothers remind me of Rasta except maybe K4 he is looking strong like Nehena. They also remind me of the Othowa male lion. I am not sure if K6 is the last male lion but he reminds me of Kinky Tail and he might be Tinyos son?

Ngonya Offline

(06-23-2024, 01:22 AM)Go131810 Wrote: It is interesting. I am seeing these young male lions grow up. I am seeing how one reminds me of the Golf course male lions sons of the Rollercoster male lions. Then I think is K4 he is looking a lot and reminding me a lot of Nehena Birmingham male lion. Also I was seeing how the 3 older brothers they look alike it must be the some mother and father? They look similar I also noticed one of them maybe is Tinyo son ? I think one of the 3 brothers is Tinyos son, but they look similar because they are brothers and cousins. One of them or a few of them remind me of Rasta; all 3 brothers remind me of Rasta except maybe K4 he is looking strong like Nehena. They also remind me of the Othowa male lion. I am not sure if K6 is the last male lion but he reminds me of Kinky Tail and he might be Tinyos son?
Cant see none of the resemblance you claim. 

All Kambulas, including the Kruger bros, barely have any resemblance with the Mapogo, imagine with more distance related males, such as Rollercoaster and Golf Course. 

They resemble Birminghams and Majinglailane alot, after all its their closest related males.
2 users Like Ngonya's post

Poland NLAL11 Offline

Their manes are looking proper dark, something's got them flushed with testosterone. Good to see K4's limp is better.
1 user Likes NLAL11's post

Ttimemarti Offline

(06-23-2024, 01:22 AM)Go131810 Wrote:

It is interesting. I am seeing these young male lions grow up. I am seeing how one reminds me of the Golf course male lions sons of the Rollercoster male lions. Then I think is K4 he is looking a lot and reminding me a lot of Nehena Birmingham male lion. Also I was seeing how the 3 older brothers they look alike it must be the some mother and father? They look similar I also noticed one of them maybe is Tinyo son ? I think one of the 3 brothers is Tinyos son, but they look similar because they are brothers and cousins. One of them or a few of them remind me of Rasta; all 3 brothers remind me of Rasta except maybe K4 he is looking strong like Nehena. They also remind me of the Othowa male lion. I am not sure if K6 is the last male lion but he reminds me of Kinky Tail and he might be Tinyos son?

I don’t know which one but one of them has the head shape of Rasta or dreadlocks but that it to be honest

Ngonya Offline

K3 in Arathusa 

probably K5 on his side
2 users Like Ngonya's post

Croatia Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

They are looking more determined.

Wonder how it will play out with their sister, she looks more "isolated" from them on each sighting.
Looks like she is following them because she doesnt know what to do else.

For the better of both, I hope she decides to leave them.
2 users Like Tr1x24's post

Netherlands Duco Ndona Offline
Contributor

It is probably more them wandering around testing the waters, rather than actively picking a fight. 
The real question is how the PCmales are going to react to this. As there may be some overlap with whatever area they are eying right now.

As for the sister. She is part of a large group of mostly male lions. There is likely a lot of frustration resulting from that which she, being a weaker female catches most off. 
So she probably avoiding them to get some peace. It probably wont be long till she breaks away completely and becomes another leopard lioness in the regio.
1 user Likes Duco Ndona's post

Ngonya Offline

Some more impressive footage of the 4 Kambula boys on a mission.
3 users Like Ngonya's post

Go131810 Offline

(06-23-2024, 03:36 AM)Ttimemarti Wrote:
(06-23-2024, 01:22 AM)Go131810 Wrote:

I don’t know which one but one of them has the head shape of Rasta or dreadlocks but that it to be honest

Yes if you have seen some pictures of Rasta the three older brothers remind me of Rasta, but I think is K4 that looks huge big and strong and he looks more like Nehena Birmingham male lion, but all 3 are 
Brothers is why they look alike. They might be a bit bigger than Rasta, but one reminds me of Mr.T and one reminds me of the Golfcourse male lions sons of the Rollercoster male lions and fathers of the Selatie male lions. If you have seen the Golfcourse male lions you could see one looks similar to one of them with similar eyes. Rasta and Mr.T did look alike when they were younger; they are all related. The Othowa male lion I think I seen him a bit in K4, because of the size and the same relatives maybe Rasta. Also although the 3 older brothers look alike I think one looks a bit like the one that looks a bit like Kinky Tail. I wonder if Dreadlocks had some daughters with the Tsalala lionesses. Yes Rollercoster male lions, Golfcourse male lions, Rasta, Mr.T and Kinky tail maybe. I think what they would all have in common is their relatives to the West Street male lions and if Mr.T and Kinky Tail were sons of the Rollercoster male lions it makes sense why they would look like them in some pictures. I think is interesting. I think they are all mostly Nehena and Tinyos sons?