There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Impressive Females

Germany Jeffrey Offline
( This post was last modified: 09-10-2018, 04:25 AM by Jeffrey )

(09-10-2018, 03:36 AM)Pckts Wrote:
(09-09-2018, 08:23 PM)Jeffrey Wrote: The famous record Collarwali tigress T-15
She was born in October 2005 and was radiocollared on March 2008 and was weighed at 145kg at just 2 years and 5 months of age. In her prime as an adult she was even bigger. It's no secret that she is a huge tigress and successful. 
She has given birth to more than 26 cubs more than any other tigress known for.
She ruled and still rulling pench.

*This image is copyright of its original author

Where did you get her weight from?

Here is the data

United States Pckts Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast

Those are estimations for drug distribution not actual weights.

Germany Jeffrey Offline

(09-10-2018, 04:29 AM)Pckts Wrote: Those are estimations for drug distribution not actual weights.

Ah it's been a long time since i have seen this data. I knew something was misleading but i couldn't remember exactly. Thanks for the info, anyways she is still huge and those estimations "could" fit.
1 user Likes Jeffrey's post

Bigcat Enthusiast

Ramraj Uikey Pench
Tigress. From. Pench. MP 

3 users Like Pckts's post

Virgin Islands, U.S. Rage2277 Offline
animal enthusiast

sundari bandipur queen photo by - Nihad N Vajid
2 users Like Rage2277's post

animal enthusiast
( This post was last modified: 09-26-2018, 02:46 PM by Rage2277 )

Jaguar (Panthera onca) going by a stream at night. This Jaguars name is Esperança as named by the @oncafari team. She’s a mother of 7 cubs that are adults now. 
2 users Like Rage2277's post

Rishi Offline
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 09-26-2018, 05:04 PM by sanjay Edit Reason: corrected the video formating )

A big stocky lioness followed by a skinnier one, somewhere in Greater-Gir.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/asiaticlion/videos/242988753214473/

Edit: @Rage2277 I've inserted the link to the orginal post.
1 user Likes Rishi's post

animal enthusiast

(09-26-2018, 03:02 PM)Rishi Wrote: A big stocky lioness followed by a skinnier one, somewhere in Greater-Gir.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/asiaticlions/videos/242988753214473

says the vid is unavailable

animal enthusiast

Fantastic images of Fera walking by one of our Mitsubishis.

1 user Likes Rage2277's post

Bigcat Enthusiast

Monu Dubey Pench
11 November evening safari...

MATARAM....

legendary collarwali..

PENCH nov 2018

2 users Like Pckts's post

Bigcat Enthusiast

Upamanyu Roy
From the Grasslands of Kaziranga.

Anugya Singh‎ 

Queen doesn’t wait for anyone
Everyone waits for the QUEEN?

Dec’18
Dhikala 
CTR

4 users Like Pckts's post

Sanju Offline
( This post was last modified: 01-02-2019, 10:46 AM by Sanju )

Look at this (gir lioness) beast...

5 users Like Sanju's post

Bigcat Enthusiast

Sunil Manikkath
Durga 

Khursapur 2018

3 users Like Pckts's post

animal enthusiast

Praveen Premkumar Pai‎-Miss Lady Gorgeous

That one Charismatic Stare from the not so known lady Gorgeous. Trust me woods of central India are absolutely filled with surprises & breath taking sequences. 

Well my study has been in particular focusing over to the treasures of Central Woods of India. Wont be revealing the location nor ID. Spending around 1.5 years exclusively in search of blissful wilderness across this widespread area has always been mesmerising and trust me every safari done, Every trail attempted has had it's own plus factors & minus too. 

Alright heading back to this major encounter, she's truly gorgeous and I have to admit that her charms are brain soothing and she can definitely blow you off down the track onboard during a safari. Achiving this lower profile ground shot from the safari vehicle was an other major challenge, as on field at times you get to face couple of issues and it keeps happening every on & off. Mighty preparations & homework's required in order to overcome the same. Well I was blessed with such a scene provided it will remain as one of the best profile shot achieved till date from my personal career.

Note : Well one might wonder how does he spend that long in woods, well it's all about personal choices, time, effort & involvement plus the field am passionately working on. Any further questions, you are free enough to Head back to my Personal Profile to know more about the same & Study related topics regarding these living species.
3 users Like Rage2277's post

Oman Lycaon Offline
أسد الأطلس
Moderators

Ripped lioness

Source : https://www.zooniverse.org/projects/panthera-research/camera-catalogue/talk/tags/lion?page=28
3 users Like Lycaon's post