There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLaporte coalition

T I N O Offline
Moderators

(10-27-2020, 09:53 PM)Hairy tummy Wrote: Great knowledge tino

Thanks Tummy :)
1 user Likes T I N O's post

T I N O Offline
Moderators

The well-known Tramp/Renosterkoppies male 
Image by: [color=var(--secondary-text)]Big On Wild - Wildlife Blog & Photography
[/color]

*This image is copyright of its original author
5 users Like T I N O's post

Tr1x24 Online
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 10-27-2020, 10:23 PM by Tr1x24 )

(10-27-2020, 10:07 PM)TinoArmando Wrote: The well-known Tramp/Renosterkoppies male 
Image by: [color=var(--secondary-text)]Big On Wild - Wildlife Blog & Photography
[/color]

Yes thats him, right male on this photo :

Do you have any info where and with who he is now?

HRM  partnered with Shy Boy after that prob, idk about those 2 young males..
1 user Likes Tr1x24's post

United States BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator

(10-27-2020, 10:07 PM)TinoArmando Wrote: The well-known Tramp/Renosterkoppies male 
[/color]

The size of those paws, wow!
1 user Likes BA0701's post

T I N O Offline
Moderators

(10-27-2020, 10:48 PM)BA0701 Wrote:
[/color]

The Renoster Koppies male is a good looking male lion. I would like see more about him. Sadly not are much information

Super Moderator

(10-27-2020, 11:49 PM)TinoArmando Wrote:
(10-27-2020, 10:48 PM)BA0701 Wrote:
[/color]

The Renoster Koppies male is a good looking male lion. I would like see more about him. Sadly not are much information

Is the Renoster Koppies pride, the same as the one referred to as the koppies, the ones who recently clashed with another pride?

Tr1x24 Online
Top Contributor

(10-27-2020, 11:49 PM)TinoArmando Wrote: The Renoster Koppies male is a good looking male lion. I would like see more about him. Sadly not are much information

You said that they are apperantly on h2-2?
1 user Likes Tr1x24's post

Tr1x24 Online
Top Contributor

(10-27-2020, 11:52 PM)BA0701 Wrote: Is the Renoster Koppies pride, the same as the one referred to as the koppies, the ones who recently clashed with another pride?

No, Koppies are in north Manyeleti, Renosterkoppies are south of Skukuza, around Renosterkoppies waterhole..
2 users Like Tr1x24's post

Super Moderator

(10-27-2020, 11:55 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(10-27-2020, 11:52 PM)BA0701 Wrote: Is the Renoster Koppies pride, the same as the one referred to as the koppies, the ones who recently clashed with another pride?

No, Koppies are in north Manyeleti, Renosterkoppies are south of Skukuza, around Renosterkoppies waterhole..

Thank you for that assist my friend, that clears it up for me tremendously.

T I N O Offline
Moderators

(10-27-2020, 11:54 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(10-27-2020, 11:49 PM)TinoArmando Wrote: The Renoster Koppies male is a good looking male lion. I would like see more about him. Sadly not are much information

You said that they are apperantly on h2-2?
Exactly. But as I've said there too.
There is very little information (zero chances to see something about him imo).
Arun C Rao saw him with other males a couple of years ago on the H-3 about 2 km south of the S112 Junction on the way to afsaal

Tr1x24 Online
Top Contributor

(10-28-2020, 12:01 AM)TinoArmando Wrote: Exactly. But as I've said there too.
Arun C Rao saw him with other males a couple of years ago on the H-3 about 2 km south of the S112 Junction on the way to afsaal

Well, that area around H2-2 and west of Afsaal has little to zero reports of lions, and that area is bigger then Sabi Sands :

Theres not even roads for tourists, so if they are there somewhere, its impossible to find out..
2 users Like Tr1x24's post

T I N O Offline
Moderators

(10-28-2020, 12:13 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(10-28-2020, 12:01 AM)TinoArmando Wrote: Exactly. But as I've said there too.

Well, that area around H2-2 and west of Afsaal has little to zero reports of lions, and that area is bigger then Sabi Sands :

Theres not even roads for tourists, so if they are there somewhere, its impossible to find out..

Exactly. If we Going through this map could be really exciting and awesome watch and follow the lion dynamics on those area without any kind of tourist and even rangers exploring the area.
3 users Like T I N O's post

T I N O Offline
Moderators

Close-up with the Skukuza/Hilda's Rock male.
Image by: Michael Rudling
KNP
February 2019

5 users Like T I N O's post

Super Moderator

(11-09-2020, 01:41 AM)TinoArmando Wrote: Close-up with the Skukuza/Hilda's Rock male.
KNP
February 2019

Like Giraffe Male, we still have not heard any recent news regarding HRM either, have we?

T I N O Offline
Moderators

(11-09-2020, 03:14 AM)BA0701 Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 01:41 AM)TinoArmando Wrote: Close-up with the Skukuza/Hilda's Rock male.
KNP
February 2019

Like Giraffe Male, we still have not heard any recent news regarding HRM either, have we?
The last sighting of him was with the Tsalala male. Since then zero updates