There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Coalitions of Kruger National Park

Hairy tummy Offline

Mo will have to be very careful now, i wouldnt be surprised if the mjejane take him out too
1 user Likes Hairy tummy's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 04-25-2021, 09:26 PM by Brahim )

Mjejane males took over the territory when they sensed it was vacant. Young jocks have just kept a low profile after the loss of their brother otherwise they would have expanded. But either way no one saw what happened so whatever, likely they were all caught alone in the wrong place anyway
2 users Like Brahim's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 04-25-2021, 09:43 PM by Tr1x24 )

Reading of Facebook right now,  Stef Botha is saying that he doesnt know nothing about the story that they broke Mbilu's back, he said he was there and they where attacking him in the bushes, but nobody is allowed to go offroad there so its impossible to see that..

He also said that Mbilu was still contact calling from bushes and Mo returned and was roaring, but also 3rd Mjejane joined his 2 brothers and they again chased off Mo.. Its still not confirmed that Mbilu was killed, but not looking great.

Dont know who said that story about broken back but he is saying that was not possible to see, because fight happened far away from road, where vechicles and people are not allowed to go.

In the end he said 3 Mjejanes where seen resting, no sign of neither Mo or Mbilu, but Mbilu was definitely attacked in the bushes.
6 users Like Tr1x24's post

Venezuela titose Offline

(04-25-2021, 08:52 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: There was definitely sightings of young jocks and Eastern Bank males near each other. Loads of times young jocks when all 4 wondered to Malelane and were close contact to eastern banks. The last eastern bank was holding up near Malelane before going north and finding south Shishangeni.  I think it was a combination of Young Jocks, Mjejane males and Mpondo. Remember one eastern bank was in bad shape following a Mpondo mating pair, so that guy was likely at least finished by Mpondos

I agree with you bro, the Eastern Bank males were hit by several coalitions at the same time as at that time the young Jock males were trying to take over the Berg-en-Dal area and especially the Matjulu bridge area which was where one of the EBM's was often seen, then at the end of 2019 there is a report of the latest sighting of Kruger of an old male with wounds and two young males this was in the Lukimbi area disputed territory with the Mjejane males and then as you noted in your comment, in the south of the Jock concession near Afsaal 6 males were seen together where one of them had wounds all over his body! 
All this was between September 2019 to March 2020.
5 users Like titose's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 04-25-2021, 10:05 PM by Brahim )

Yeah I saw that but I don’t think my friend was lying. I assume they heard the spine break idk. The fact smaller Vurhami didn’t leave the bush means it’s something like that anyway
3 users Like Brahim's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(04-25-2021, 09:43 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: Yeah I saw that but I don’t think my friend was lying. I assume they heard the spine break idk. The fact smaller Vurhami didn’t need leave the bush means it’s something like that anyway

Theres a small chance that he maybe managed to run away when they started chasing Mo, althrough damage was prob done by that point..
2 users Like Tr1x24's post

Gavskrr Offline

I hope so, I do not doubt the information that your spine may have broken by the noise, everything is presumptuous and the fact of being silent or not leaving the bush may have been to not attract attention since your brother was a distraction at the time. Anyway, everything will be answered soon probably
1 user Likes Gavskrr's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 04-25-2021, 10:18 PM by Brahim )

Apparently he hasn’t left the bush
3 users Like Brahim's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 04-25-2021, 10:23 PM by Tr1x24 )

Its yet to be see, but being attacked by 2 big males doesnt give much hope..

United States sik94 Offline
Sikander Hayat

The Mjejane's are so brutal man, the day they show up and find an intruder, they just go after it. Like usually there's days of build-up to an actual fight, but the Mjejane's just aren't like that it seems, this confidence will probably be their demise eventually but they are really dishing it out these days.
5 users Like sik94's post

Venezuela Cunaguaro Offline

Young Jock Males - Powerhouses of the South.
7 users Like Cunaguaro's post

Psyckoo Offline

Mjejanes didn't play, you enter their territory or provocate them just like Vurhami do when they try to catch one of them alone, you pay consequences...

Mjejanes using their numbers and experience so effectively is very interesting, to look on future but for now Mjejanes reign is without errors...
2 users Like Psyckoo's post

United Kingdom lionuk Offline
Contributor

(04-25-2021, 11:56 PM)Cunaguaro Wrote: Young Jock Males - Powerhouses of the South.

To clarify one thing: there are currently 4 young Jock males in a coalition? 
Because I see only three in that picture..
2 users Like lionuk's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(04-26-2021, 12:40 AM)lionuk Wrote: To clarify one thing: there are currently 4 young Jock males in a coalition? 
Because I see only three in that picture

No, 3, 1 was killed at the beginning of 2020 in Berg en Daal camp by rangers..

Venezuela Cunaguaro Offline

Vurhamis and the lone lioness. Before the incident with the Mjejane coalition.

Mjejane Reserve
Credit: leebiko
April 19, 2021.

https://www.facebook.com/100011286104910...222297735/
3 users Like Cunaguaro's post