There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Coalitions of Kruger National Park

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(02-28-2021, 06:27 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: @Tr1x24  kinkytail reminds me of old lubyelubye. Sometimes I think he may be the father and not old jocks

Yes, I also think he might not be their son, old Jocks takeover Lubyelubye pride in 2016,so he would be only around 4.5 yrs old now, i think he definitely looks older.. But then, why Jocks didn't kill him?..

We will prob never know.
1 user Likes Tr1x24's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 02-28-2021, 06:49 PM by Tr1x24 )

(02-28-2021, 06:36 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: @Tr1x24 here’s the similarities I think support it being the front guy as a s1. You can kind of see the same scars and the line heal above that big scar on his nose

Yes, its him.. Those guys will be beasts in their prime, they are prob around 5 now.

United States kobe8jf1234 Offline

(02-28-2021, 06:46 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(02-28-2021, 06:36 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: @Tr1x24 here’s the similarities I think support it being the front guy as a s1. You can kind of see the same scars and the line heal above that big scar on his nose

Yes, its him.. Those guys will be beasts in their prime, they are prob around 5 now.

so there not the fourways males son and  a talamati male sons ?

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(02-28-2021, 07:14 PM)kobe8jf1234 Wrote: so there not the fourways males son and  a talamati male sons ?

No.

(02-28-2021, 07:17 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(02-28-2021, 07:14 PM)kobe8jf1234 Wrote: so there not the fourways males son and  a talamati male sons ?

No.

who are they then ?

Brahim Offline
Moderators

S36 Male partner to Kinkytail.

Credit: Ivan Ueckermann

Attached Files Image(s)

4 users Like Brahim's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(02-28-2021, 07:32 PM)kobe8jf1234 Wrote: who are they then ?

I said it, S1/Phabeni coalition.

(02-28-2021, 10:33 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(02-28-2021, 07:32 PM)kobe8jf1234 Wrote: who are they then ?

I said it, S1/Phabeni coalition.
sorry thanks bro

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Here is the S1 male who was behind the other guy in the video . That’s the ear I was looking for haha .Great picture today by Magda Jacobs

Attached Files Image(s)

5 users Like Brahim's post

(02-28-2021, 10:46 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: Here is the S1 male who was behind the other guy in the video . That’s the ear I was looking for haha .Great picture today by Magda Jacobs

some one should tell the person who post on facebook to correct the info because there  not sons of fourways good stuff bro

Venezuela titose Offline
( This post was last modified: 03-01-2021, 01:33 AM by titose )

7 of the Gomondwane males in 2010, chasing a lioness that was in a tree on the S28 road.

Rosa Swart tells how this event happened: 
"UNIQUE SIGHTING 
Without a doubt, our most unusual and best sighting happened in 2010. My hubby saw a lioness right at the top of quite a tall tree. When we stopped and looked around, we saw the reason. There were 7 male lions in the bushes under the tree waiting for her.
The poor girl looked terrified and stressed, she couldn't settle in the treetop and eventually started climbing down the vertical trunk, head first. As soon as she hit the floor she bolted off, followed in hot pursuit by the 7 males. We only managed to get a shot of 6 of the males running after her.

Here is the sequence of the lioness jumping off the vertical tree trunk and 6 of the 7 males chasing her

P.S.: this leaves us with many questions as to how many males made up the Gomondwane coalition, as many people have speculated that it was made up of up to 9 males, but so far there is nothing to confirm this! 

#KrugerNationalPark #S28 #GomondwanemaleCoalition
By: Rosa Swart

*This image is copyright of its original author

6 users Like titose's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

@titose Yeah that is good because the history is based off when parbhoo first saw them as 6. But this shows there was at least one more. Funny because the sons have the same numbers
2 users Like Brahim's post

Venezuela titose Offline

(03-01-2021, 01:35 AM)Brahimlegend Wrote: @titose Yeah that is good because the history is based off when parbhoo first saw them as 6. But this shows there was at least one more. Funny because the sons have the same numbers

@"Brahimlegend" I agree 100% and it is not known for sure how many there were, the stories about them are many, Silinda (Ranger from Shishangeni Concession and LowerSabie) who has known them since their early days of reign and is one of the people who has told me that they were 9 from their beginnings, tells that they Ruled from Nkhulu to crocodile bridge if these tales are true these guys had the largest territory ever dated in Kruger!
2 users Like titose's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Great pic of S36 Male. Cred: Stephen Nuade Art.

Attached Files Image(s)

5 users Like Brahim's post

Tonpa Offline
Contributor

This isn't one of the sons with the 5th mantimahle right?