There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Coalitions of Kruger National Park

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(02-27-2021, 07:06 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: @Tr1x24 You know when i said 1 picture is that s36 all the rest is s21 Male. That wasn’t right the location doesn’t work out for s21 and looking at the pictures today all of them are s36 Male the scars match s36 Male he just looks different. And got some photos yesterday of Kinkytail with a lioness and close by is this s36 guy with another lioness on the h12. Seems they may have taken plains pride, not 100 on that yet though

Yes, numerous sightings on Kruger Sightings about 1 male mating on H12 close to Skukuza but it was neither S. Avocas or S129 males who are in this area. 

So thats s36 male, partner of Kinky Tail and they are in the area.. Interesting, if im not mistaken s129 males where seen again further north around s36, so they might taken their area.. 

Not sure about Plains Camp tho.. 

*This image is copyright of its original author

And videos :

https://twitter.com/LatestKruger/status/1365520507798515712?s=20

https://twitter.com/LatestKruger/status/1365280572617195525?s=20
4 users Like Tr1x24's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 02-27-2021, 07:57 PM by Brahim )

Yeah interesting to see how it plays out bro. Few males in the area they could collide with or maybe already have. Yeah a friend of mine thinks plains pride lioness, but I don’t know, Should become clearer later though
1 user Likes Brahim's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(02-27-2021, 07:51 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: Yeah interesting to see how it plays out bro. Few males in the area they could collide with or maybe already have. Yeah a friend of mine thinks plains pride lioness, but I don’t know, Should become clearer later though

5th Mantimahle and his 2 sons are also in that area just a bit north.
2 users Like Tr1x24's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Nice picture of 1/3 Golden Mopani 
Credit: Mohammed Jinnah

Attached Files Image(s)

4 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Cool picture of Shishangeni Male
Credit: Wild wings Safari

Attached Files Image(s)

3 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 02-27-2021, 09:55 PM by Brahim )

Smudge mazithi, recently. A friend said they saw him yesterday mating on the h4-2, just north of s130 so he’s been busy.

Included pictures of the sightings yesterday by tamysn du toit. Blurry ones on site

And big one by Deon buys from earlier in the week

Attached Files Image(s)

2 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 02-28-2021, 05:27 AM by Brahim )

Check this out guys https://www.instagram.com/p/CLzfvyPA7R8/?igshid=11zvs51c1gprm

I think this is one southern male /fourways son and one Talamati/ selati son looking massive now. What do you think? I added some pics from that video from ages ago against this one

Attached Files Image(s)

2 users Like Brahim's post

Venezuela titose Offline

"Vuku" one of the rulers of the Ngotso area and its surroundings, he and his brother over the course of 2 years and 8 months have been the undisputed kings of the area.
#KNP #S147 #H1-4
By: Ferdinand Blum

4 users Like titose's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 02-28-2021, 02:07 PM by Tr1x24 )

(02-28-2021, 05:24 AM)Brahimlegend Wrote: Check this out guys https://www.instagram.com/p/CLzfvyPA7R8/?igshid=11zvs51c1gprm

I think this is one southern male /fourways son and one Talamati/ selati son looking massive now. What do you think? I added some pics from that video from ages ago against this one

Are you sure they are them? To me it doesnt look like them, especially the first male.. I think they are from S1/Phabeni coalition..

Here are some photos of Southern males, Talamatis and Southern male for ID pourposes, whisher spots are pretty visiable on all if them:

Southern male (Fourways son) :

Talamati #1 (Selati son) :

Talamati #2 (Selati son) :

Other pictures together :

Photos Credit : Wild wings safari and Pk Safaris

Im big fan of this 3, so i would really like to find them, but its hard in Kruger and who knows where they are or what happened to them since they where last seen, almost 1 year ago.

I remember this video, where you taken this screenshot :

It looks like Southern male, he was alone walking near Skukuza, looking stressed and with bite marks on his back.. Thats was the last sighting of any of them.. Last year before lockdown if im not mistaken..
6 users Like Tr1x24's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 02-28-2021, 04:06 PM by Tr1x24 )

Blondie Fourways with 1 of his younger partners from S1/Phabeni coalition on S1 near Nyamundwa dam, Kruger Sightings :

Blondie still looks in excellent condition for 11 yrs old male.

Other 2 males are together and ones that @Brahimlegend posted near Numbi Gate :

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLzfvyPA7R8/...vs51c1gprm

It looks like these guys will be powerhouse in that area of Phabeni/Numbi Gates for years.
3 users Like Tr1x24's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

Kinky Tail mating:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL1COilAmBQ/...6vx8bq3ils

At first i taught it was Three Tooth, this guy really looks similar to Dark Mane Majingilane from some angles.
4 users Like Tr1x24's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 02-28-2021, 06:29 PM by Brahim )

I Not 100 that’s why I sent it around,  but we have clear Id pictures of the three boys with Blondie and they look different . I sent this video to a lot of people who know them they thinks it’s southern/Talamati also. But if it is the S1 Coalition there’s a guy at the back you can see his ear, can’t seem to match it to any of the pictures of the S1 coalitions guys. Here are some pictures  from dread lion and wildlife Huibs of the S1 coalition members and some older pics of them .

Attached Files Image(s)

3 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

@Tr1x24  kinkytail reminds me of old lubyelubye. Sometimes I think he may be the father and not old jocks
1 user Likes Brahim's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(02-28-2021, 06:24 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: I Not 100 that’s why I sent it around,  but we have clear Id pictures of the three boys with Blondie and they look different . I sent this video to a lot of people who know them they thinks it’s southern/Talamati also. But if it is the S1 Coalition there’s a guy at the back you can see his ear, can’t seem to match it to any of the pictures of the S1 coalitions guys. Here are some pictures  from dread lion and wildlife Huibs of the S1 coalition members and some older pics of them .

Thats this guy:

That guy is definitely neither of 2 Talamatis or Southern male (i posted ID pictures of them).
1 user Likes Tr1x24's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

@Tr1x24 here’s the similarities I think support it being the front guy as a s1. You can kind of see the same scars and the line heal above that big scar on his nose

Attached Files Image(s)

4 users Like Brahim's post