There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Coalitions of Kruger National Park

BigLion39 Offline

Ouch! Hope hell be alright.
2 users Like BigLion39's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

Young nwanetsi males.

5 users Like DARK MANE's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Torchwood pride male
Credit: Drlouis wildlife photography

Attached Files Image(s)

15 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 02-12-2023, 12:32 PM by Brahim )

Remaining 2 Mantimahles 2020
Credit: Fayssal setter closer

Attached Files Image(s)

14 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Gomondwane males
Credit: Buyela E Africa

Attached Files Image(s)

11 users Like Brahim's post

BigLion39 Offline

(02-11-2023, 02:36 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: Remaining 2 Mantimahles yesterday

Wait thats Charcoal and Orange Mane?
1 user Likes BigLion39's post

BigLion39 Offline

Screenshots I took from the video. I guess Hamilton Pride male has similar injury to Gore N'Waswishaka? Hanging hernia. 

Video credits to Graeme Michley...

*This image is copyright of its original author

9 users Like BigLion39's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Yeah Hamiltons had that for ages but it's not as big as nwas males
5 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Mantimahle posted on that guys story is from 2020 the guy said, so not recent.
3 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Good pictures of different males, first two pics are Gomondwane males, third is Torchwood pride male and last Casper.
Credit: Marcel Gross

Attached Files Image(s)

10 users Like Brahim's post

South Africa Wyld@Heart Offline
( This post was last modified: 02-12-2023, 04:38 PM by Wyld@Heart Edit Reason: Clarification )

All roads in the South of the Park have been closed. The Sand and Sabie rivers are in full flood and all of the ephemeral rivers and drainage lines are coming down in flood as well. I'm watching the Africam Shalati Sunrise cam and the Sabie river is a sight to behold. You guys can find the Africam channel in YouTube. Southern Sabi Sands will also be affected I'm sure and I have seen footage of the Manyaleti River flowing strongly as well. 

Theres been a weather alert for continuing rains until Friday so while the rivers subside and the roads reopen relatively quickly when this happens, I think we might have to wait a little for up to date updates, pics and videos coming out of the South, especially around Crocodile Bridge and Lower Sabie; the bridge over the Crocodile River was under water and the tar road between Skukuza and Lower Sabie has been washed away close to Lubyelubye.
5 users Like Wyld@Heart's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Fourways Blondie with his pride today on a kill by Phabeni.
Credit: Isabel & Deryck

Attached Files Image(s)

8 users Like Brahim's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Phabeni/Blondie with pride on that kill

Attached Files Image(s)

10 users Like Brahim's post

Australia Ahmed Ali Offline

one of the Old Famous Mazithi male lions as Nomadic in 2007 Massive young male .

I will give the Created Name later .
10 users Like Ahmed Ali's post

Canada Mdz123 Offline
Contributor

(02-12-2023, 08:51 PM)Ahmed Ali Wrote:
one of the Old Famous Mazithi male lions as Nomadic in 2007 Massive young male .

I will give the Created Name later .

So this guy is one of the fathers of the S79 and Mantimahles males when he was young? Great find!
5 users Like Mdz123's post