There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Coalitions of Kruger National Park

Canada Mdz123 Offline
Contributor

Biyamitis

9 users Like Mdz123's post

United States kobe8jf1234 Offline

(12-11-2022, 08:49 PM)Mdz123 Wrote: Biyamitis

is the third brother still alive?
3 users Like kobe8jf1234's post

Hairy tummy Offline

(12-11-2022, 03:52 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: Leeubron males :

These guys still looking great, they must be 10/11 now? Never get much info on them, are they still in a quiet area of kruger? 
Thanks
5 users Like Hairy tummy's post

Gavskrr Offline

(12-12-2022, 12:01 AM)kobe8jf1234 Wrote:
(12-11-2022, 08:49 PM)Mdz123 Wrote: Biyamitis

is the third brother still alive?

yes
4 users Like Gavskrr's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 12-12-2022, 01:28 AM by Tr1x24 )

(12-12-2022, 12:21 AM)Hairy tummy Wrote: These guys still looking great, they must be 10/11 now? Never get much info on them, are they still in a quiet area of kruger? 
Thanks

Their exact birth date is not known, but in early 2017 they already looked like adults and with full manes, they where prob over 5 yrs old then, so i think its safe to assume that they are born around 2011. So yea, prob over 11 yrs old at this point. 

They where always occasionaly seen around s39/H7/s36 junction area.
7 users Like Tr1x24's post

Hungary Lipstick2 Offline

(12-07-2022, 01:03 AM)Gavskrr Wrote: practically all males of the shishangenis lineage are spectacular, old gomondwanes must be the most ingrained males in the southern kruger, few coalitions experience such high numbers of offspring.

Yeah, i completely agree! Only the 5 Jock male lions were similarly impressive from the Southern Kruger area who were not part/members of the great Old Gomondwane - Shishangenis bloodline (so they were the great excepts). Almost all other Southern impressive male lions belong to this bloodline - IMO - if even the South Shishangenis were sired by the Old Gomondwanes (it's not sure i think).
5 users Like Lipstick2's post

(12-12-2022, 01:27 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(12-12-2022, 12:21 AM)Hairy tummy Wrote: These guys still looking great, they must be 10/11 now? Never get much info on them, are they still in a quiet area of kruger? 
Thanks

Their exact birth date is not known, but in early 2017 they already looked like adults and with full manes, they where prob over 5 yrs old then, so i think its safe to assume that they are born around 2011. So yea, prob over 11 yrs old at this point. 

They where always occasionaly seen around s39/H7/s36 junction area.

there impressive the big males they should have older subs by now correct ?
1 user Likes kobe8jf1234's post

Mwk85 Offline

New cubs on Mjejane, sired by the Hippo Pools males.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmD5Fq2KD...mMyMTA2M2Y=
6 users Like Mwk85's post

BigLion39 Offline

(12-11-2022, 03:52 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: Leeubron males :

Sons of old Nsemani males?
3 users Like BigLion39's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(12-12-2022, 01:54 PM)BigLion39 Wrote: Sons of old Nsemani males?

Yes.
5 users Like Tr1x24's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

Any news of young nsemani males ( sons of Rockfig male and senior mbiri)?
Last time I gotta heard about 4 of them with their father ( senior mbiri) in April - May this year.
5 users Like DARK MANE's post

(12-12-2022, 03:20 PM)DARK MANE Wrote: Any news of young nsemani males ( sons of Rockfig male and senior mbiri)?
Last time I gotta heard about 4 of them with their father ( senior mbiri) in April - May this year.

i really hope there alive
1 user Likes kobe8jf1234's post

(12-12-2022, 03:20 PM)DARK MANE Wrote: Any news of young nsemani males ( sons of Rockfig male and senior mbiri)?

you have a link to that post ?

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

(12-12-2022, 07:27 PM)kobe8jf1234 Wrote: you have a link to that post ?
Yes, I have some FB links
1 user Likes DARK MANE's post

Canada Mdz123 Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 12-16-2022, 03:11 AM by Mdz123 )

Makohola males

8 users Like Mdz123's post