There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage

NLAL11 Offline

WildEarth Sunrise Safari 01 May. K4 on Djuma this morning.

*This image is copyright of its original author

7 users Like NLAL11's post

Ngonya Offline

Sorry but is the Kambula males topic gone?

Poland Potato Online
Contributor

(05-01-2024, 03:50 PM)NLAL11 Wrote: WildEarth Sunrise Safari 01 May. K4 on Djuma this morning.

Looks like some old shot of Nhenha himself...
4 users Like Potato's post

NLAL11 Offline

@Potato He's the spitting image of him.

@Ngonya Don't think there ever was one, it's always been this thread.
2 users Like NLAL11's post

criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

(05-01-2024, 09:23 PM)NLAL11 Wrote: @Potato He's the spitting image of him.

@Ngonya Don't think there ever was one, it's always been this thread.

Yeah, they’ve always been posted here or on the main Kambula thread. Mostly here once they went nomadic
1 user Likes criollo2mil's post

United States BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator

@NLAL11 and @criollo2mil this thread was recently started by @T I N O

https://wildfact.com/forum/topic-kambula-ntsevu-males
1 user Likes BA0701's post

criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

(05-02-2024, 03:55 AM)BA0701 Wrote: @NLAL11 and @criollo2mil this thread was recently started by @T I N O

Ohhh. I did not know. Thank you.
2 users Like criollo2mil's post

United States BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator

(05-02-2024, 05:56 AM)criollo2mil Wrote:
(05-02-2024, 03:55 AM)BA0701 Wrote: @NLAL11 and @criollo2mil this thread was recently started by @T I N O

Ohhh.   I did not know.    Thank you.

No worries, Brother, ever.
3 users Like BA0701's post

Ngonya Offline

(05-01-2024, 09:23 PM)NLAL11 Wrote: @Ngonya Don't think there ever was one, it's always been this thread.
yes there is.
2 users Like Ngonya's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

Torchwood/Mongawane male, on H7 few weeks ago :

Photo Credits: Russell Waite

5 users Like Tr1x24's post

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

Their territory is probably very close to that of Tintswalos.
1 user Likes Mapokser's post

Poland Potato Online
Contributor

(05-04-2024, 12:02 AM)Mapokser Wrote: Their territory is probably very close to that of Tintswalos.
The one who took that photos said it was about 3km from Orpen so it seems likely it was Skorro female or even Birmingham female.
3 users Like Potato's post

United States afortich Offline
Contributor

(05-03-2024, 10:16 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: Torchwood/Mongawane male, on H7 few weeks ago :

Is Torchwood the coalition partner of BYM??

Canada Robot00 Offline

(05-04-2024, 07:17 AM)afortich Wrote:
(05-03-2024, 10:16 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: Torchwood/Mongawane male, on H7 few weeks ago :

Yes he is. Though BYM is no longer young. He should be around 8.5yrs old iirc

Just incase you didn't know this TYM is the half brother to the styx (r.i.p) and nkuhuma young males. They're all no longer young nowadays. Unfortunately fate did not have the three of these brothers in sabi sands to link up. Only styx and nkuhuma found eachother and TYM ventured far up north and found BYM. 

I remembered TYM as a 4.5yr ish with his awsome mane blowing in the wind sitting on a mount. The current kambula boy #6 has a mane just like that. They are all brothers from different mothers

Had the three half brothers Styx, Torchwood and nkuhuma found one another sabi sands would look so different right now. Styx would not have died from a freak "accident", nkuhuma would not be such a wussy when he has two strong brothers in arms doing the heavy lifting.
1 user Likes Robot00's post

United States afortich Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 05-04-2024, 07:57 AM by afortich )

(05-04-2024, 07:41 AM)Robot00 Wrote:
(05-04-2024, 07:17 AM)afortich Wrote:

Yes he is. Though BYM is no longer young. He should be around 8.5yrs old iirc

Just incase you didn't know this TYM is the half brother to the styx (r.i.p) and nkuhuma young males. They're all no longer young nowadays. Unfortunately fate did not have the three of these brothers in sabi sands to link up. Only styx and nkuhuma found eachother and TYM ventured far up north and found BYM. 

I remembered TYM as a 4.5yr ish with his awsome mane blowing in the wind sitting on a mount. The current kambula boy #6 has a mane just like that. They are all brothers from different mothers

Had the three half brothers Styx, Torchwood and nkuhuma found one another sabi sands would look so different right now. Styx would not have died from a freak "accident", nkuhuma would not be such a wussy when he has two strong brothers in arms doing the heavy lifting.

Thank you for the info my friend. I knew BYM is around his prime, I think he just turned 8.
Do you know if BYM and Torchwood still coalition partners?