There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
B2 and Other Great Tiger Pics from India

United States Pckts Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast

(08-15-2015, 08:40 PM)shaileshsharadnaik Wrote:
(08-14-2015, 07:09 AM)Roflcopters Wrote: Saturn is the most electrifying tiger personality in the Tadoba Andhari Jungle, to be fair. he earned his stripes and is the boss of all his ranges. No one is touching him now adays, everyone that tried him have failed and for good reasons. Just look at his physique and compare it from 2013-2014. No way anyone wants to go head to head with him. Matkasur male from Kolara Buffer is the only known male that could challenge Saturn but i dont think hes ready yet. also now that i think about it, I think Matkasur male and the occassional sub adult males from Pandherpauni might have been sired By Saturn and are tolerated by him.

I have myself seen saturn as well as Katezari male. for me katezari is a beautiful sepcimen; larger too. Katezari is the king

Yes, I think Copters agree with this as well.
He has been touting Katezaris size and rule for some time.
I love both of them as well as many other Tadoba tigers.

If you have seen Waghdoh, is katezari close in size to him?

Thanks
2 users Like Pckts's post

India shaileshsharadnaik Offline
Tadobatigerlover

i

i agree . we all love all tadoba tigers. yes, waghdoh male is larger than any other males. i personally like katezari because that was first tadoba male i saw 4 years back. saturn, gabbar, bajrang all are superb specimens.
(08-15-2015, 08:40 PM)shaileshsharadnaik Wrote:
(08-14-2015, 07:09 AM)Roflcopters Wrote: Saturn is the most electrifying tiger personality in the Tadoba Andhari Jungle, to be fair. he earned his stripes and is the boss of all his ranges. No one is touching him now adays, everyone that tried him have failed and for good reasons. Just look at his physique and compare it from 2013-2014. No way anyone wants to go head to head with him. Matkasur male from Kolara Buffer is the only known male that could challenge Saturn but i dont think hes ready yet. also now that i think about it, I think Matkasur male and the occassional sub adult males from Pandherpauni might have been sired By Saturn and are tolerated by him.

I have myself seen saturn as well as Katezari male. for me katezari is a beautiful sepcimen; larger too. Katezari is the king

Yes, I think Copters agree with this as well.
He has been touting Katezaris size and rule for some time.
I love both of them as well as many other Tadoba tigers.

If you have seen Waghdoh, is katezari close in size to him?

Thanks
3 users Like shaileshsharadnaik's post

Roflcopters Offline
Modern Tiger Expert

Wagdoh is the undisputed heavy weight, there is no discussing that. Anyone that has seen Saturn knows how big he is, Katezari is even bigger and the Prime Wagdoh male that emerged as the ruler of Teliya in 2011 is without a doubt the biggest male out there from all of Central India. The only other male that can rival Wagdoh is my boy Jai. Unreal physique on this guy and appears taller than Wagdoh but probably a trifle bit less in the weight department. Just my two cents, Madla or Hairyfoots offspring aka M62 is another male of my interest. Saw a glimpse of him few times to know what potential he had, even Wildlife Institute of India quoted that he was a rather large male in their camera trap photos! Thats my top 3 in no order.
3 users Like Roflcopters's post

Thailand Selachimorpha11 Offline
( This post was last modified: 08-18-2015, 05:30 PM by Selachimorpha11 )

(04-03-2014, 10:47 PM)Pckts Wrote:
(04-03-2014, 08:45 PM)Roflcopters Wrote: Ok this will officially be the new place for us to post tiger pictures, hope to see all the old faces.

will update later.

Waghdoh, one of the new faces in bandhavgarh and Jobhi.

Still trying to post full pictures. Sorry for the thumbnails.

BMW male and Raja on the far right.

Jai March 14
http://www.indianaturewatch.net/images/a...712cf9.jpg

Any advice on how to post full images?
The tiger in the third picture is the best looking one in my opinion, is that the BMW male?
1 user Likes Selachimorpha11's post

Bigcat Enthusiast

Can you tell me which page its on?
1 user Likes Pckts's post

@Pckts
It's on the first page.

Bigcat Enthusiast

(08-19-2015, 07:46 AM)Selachimorpha11 Wrote: @Pckts
It's on the first page.

The images go in order
Waghdoh, BMW Male,
Jobhi, Jai and Raja.

BMW male has the really dark stripes
2 users Like Pckts's post

So he is jobhi, thanks for the answer@Pckts

ronron Offline

Hi folks, i ve read Raja vs bovine cattle on Carnivora 
Quote:And the estimate of 440 pounds is what intelligent, impartial posters will use for Raja till some better indication from a credible source is provided. Unintelligent & biased posters will struggle to accept the estimate.

The most biased moderator of this forum estimated Raja to be around 440 pounds

What do you think?
1 user Likes ronron's post

Malaysia JawaRumbia Offline
Big Cat Enthusiasts

Ronron, the most biased moderator that you talking about is Taipan right?
1 user Likes JawaRumbia's post

Guatemala GuateGojira Offline
Expert & Researcher

Taipan is misquoting the weight. The figure in the article is not "200 kg" per se, but "over 200 kg" and is just an eye estimation from Dr Karanth, which only reflect that the cat is very large, just that. It is obvious that this tiger is way over that.
4 users Like GuateGojira's post

ronron Offline

Quote:I would not like to have sounded and sound harsh, but for the sake of the accuracy and precision of Information we all should have I have to remind that among the very basic qualities to be able to be a good "Researcher" and become an "Expert" is the attention to all details, at least good enough understanding and be unbiased, otherwise ... mistakes and wrong conclusions all over the place in any topics (geography, ecology, morphology and morphometrics, etc. etc.).

http://carnivoraforum.com/topic/9380132/26/

Be aware, Peter and Guategojira, this guy  is actually trying to soil your knowledge

PS: yes i was referring about Taipan, he has a grudge against tiger fans, i don't why
1 user Likes ronron's post

Expert & Researcher

Thank you @ronron, in fact @WaveRiders was an irregular poster in this forum, that started to provided information with no backup. What he is stating there is totally contrary to what he actually done here. We ask him for evidence or documents of his claims but he never provide it. At the end, he was unable to prove any of his points and leave the place.

It seems that there was a mistake from Peter and I, but it can be easily changed, the world will not end for just one weight and it is not the first time that we need updates of our data, we are not perfect. What we can see is the dark agenda of this guy Waveriders, trying to attack us in a DIFFERENT forum and attacking us at our backs, instead of coming here and show us the mistake (which is a little one).

This shows that these guys, like Waveriders, are just cowards that speak at the back of the persons.

Again, thanks for the advise Ronron.
5 users Like GuateGojira's post

Expert & Researcher
( This post was last modified: 08-21-2015, 11:12 AM by GuateGojira )

@peter and all the other posters. I am impressed by the last posts of @WaveRiders in Carnivora forum. They are so full of pure hate against us and our forum, that I am believing that we can be dealing with a person with real problems.

How is possible that a person can spread so much hate??? I feel pity for him, because even if he is right, who is going to join such a type or person???
2 users Like GuateGojira's post

Malaysia JawaRumbia Offline
Big Cat Enthusiasts

Indeed, Taipan is biased person.By the way Guate,where's BoldChamp I didn't saw any of his posts in this forum?

I wonder if BoldChamp been banned because of his biased toward lions..?
2 users Like JawaRumbia's post