There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Avoca Male Lions and Their Male Lineage

United Kingdom KM600 Offline

Boys still at Djuma on the kill they stole.

7 users Like KM600's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

7 users Like Tr1x24's post

United Kingdom NLAL11 Online

Mohawk on WildEarth this morning.

*This image is copyright of its original author
8 users Like NLAL11's post

Canada Mdz123 Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 08-30-2024, 05:18 PM by Mdz123 )

How old is Mohawk now? He should be pretty old now, like 12? Still going strong for his age.
2 users Like Mdz123's post

United States criollo2mil Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 08-31-2024, 01:53 PM by criollo2mil )

(08-30-2024, 05:17 PM)Mdz123 Wrote: How old is Mohawk now? He should be pretty old now, like 12? Still going strong for his age.

Avocas were born in 2013.....Southern are maybe 3-6 months older than the Northern
3 users Like criollo2mil's post

Looks like RN son, hard to tell with only part of his face showing tho.

6 users Like KM600's post

Ngonya Offline

The dark maned Nkuhuma young male seen about 27km from outside of Skukuza, near S36

by Edward Themba

@KM600 twitter is currently blocked on my country and im guessing thats why i couldn't see what is your post. If its the same video let me know and i'll delete my post
4 users Like Ngonya's post

Lion1 Offline

(08-31-2024, 08:50 PM)Ngonya Wrote: The dark maned Nkuhuma young male seen about 27km from outside of Skukuza, near S36

by Edward Themba

@KM600 twitter is currently blocked on my country and im guessing thats why i couldn't see what is your post. If its the same video let me know and i'll delete my post

It is the same post.
1 user Likes Lion1's post

(08-31-2024, 08:50 PM)Ngonya Wrote: The dark maned Nkuhuma young male seen about 27km from outside of Skukuza, near S36

by Edward Themba

It is the same video, I don’t see a reason to delete tho. Just remembered the whole twitter ban in Brazil, makes sense to keep ur post up so u can see it whenever u might look back at posts in this thread.
4 users Like KM600's post

United States BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator

by Edward Themba

Given the circumstances, I do not believe you should delete your post, as @KM600 stated, so that more people can see it.
4 users Like BA0701's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

So they are moving north, back towards northern Sabi Sands.
1 user Likes Tr1x24's post

Chelas boy was also with RN son, same photographer as the one mentioned above.

5 users Like KM600's post

Portugal Rui Ferreira Offline

(09-01-2024, 01:07 AM)KM600 Wrote: Chelas boy was also with RN son, same photographer as the one mentioned above.

Is it time to say that PE´s son is no more?
What started a coalition of 5 now down to 2
they seems to be moving quite a bit 
It wouldnt be the first time they go back to their natal lands
I wonder how the interaction between them and their father with BDM would be
On a side note Chela´s son nostrils are bigger than his eyes, I bet that boy can almost smell whats going on in Timbavati
3 users Like Rui Ferreira's post

United States sik94 Offline
Sikander Hayat

(09-01-2024, 03:13 AM)Rui Ferreira Wrote: On a side note Chela´s son nostrils are bigger than his eyes, I bet that boy can almost smell whats going on in Timbavati

He definitely has a Nkuhuma nose.
2 users Like sik94's post

United Kingdom adamstocks16 Offline

(09-01-2024, 03:13 AM)Rui Ferreira Wrote:
(09-01-2024, 01:07 AM)KM600 Wrote: Chelas boy was also with RN son, same photographer as the one mentioned above.

Is it time to say that PE´s son is no more?
What started a coalition of 5 now down to 2
they seems to be moving quite a bit 
It wouldnt be the first time they go back to their natal lands
I wonder how the interaction between them and their father with BDM would be
On a side note Chela´s son nostrils are bigger than his eyes, I bet that boy can almost smell whats going on in Timbavati

Should nickname him Pinocchio lol
3 users Like adamstocks16's post